What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Originally posted by ygohome
    wow! Letters to Cleo. I completely forgotten about them. I liked them alot when they came out. Kinda reminded me of another band which I've completely forgotten the name of. They sang a song called "feed the Tree" or something. Wish I could remember their name... anyone? anyone?...

AHhh, just remembered! BELLY was the name of the band. Now I must download it and relive the memory.
    Pearl Jam, Neil Young, Mike Watt, fugazi, Geraldine Fibbers, The Who, Mudhoney, The Evens
    .... These are a few of my favorite things
  • 1/2 Full from Camden I
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    RITFW from Verona 2000
    walking tightrope high
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    Oceans from Osaka, Japan.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Pearl Jam - Letter to The Dead
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Coal Chamber, El Cu Cuy
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Faithfull - Buffalo '03
  • Wishlist from Pittsburgh '03, makes my hair stand on end
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • David Bowie - Reality - Track: Looking For Water
  • Mad Season - River of Deceit
    Have you ideas on how this life ends?

Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Kitchener 09-11-2005 / Hamilton 09-13-2005 / Ottawa 09-16-2005 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Toronto 05-10-2006 / Toronto 08-21-2009 / Montreal 09-07-2011 / Toronto 09-11-2011 / Toronto 09-12-2011 / Ottawa 09-14-2011 / London 07/16/2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
  • w.m.aw.m.a Posts: 21
    PJ- In My Tree from No Code
    "Fuckin Qunitana man, that creep can roll!" - The Dude

A Michael Scott Joint
    Systematic, If Only
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Pantera- Cowboys from hell. Yeah right. I'm at work no speakers. I'm thankful too, they would undoubtedly pour out light rock or top 40.

I can deal with Debussey and Holst. I can't deal with Yanni and Michael Bolton that no talent ass clown
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nothing....just silence
    Please don't smoke in smoke free buildings. You aren't cool, you're just an asshole
  • mexicoI disk I
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • White album disc one. currently on While my Guitar Gently weeps.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
    "Stone (Gossard, Pearl Jam guitarist) is barely a guy, anyway. [Laughs] He's not a dude. He wears flip-flops onstage."

-Janet Weiss of Sleater-Kinney
  • Glorified G - Atlanta '03
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    RITFW - Vegas baby.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Nothing because its Vitalogy day & my vitalogy cd is scratched & wont play & i cant leave work to get another one yet!!! I'm super pissed!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Just put in No Code a few minutes ago, and I'm currently listening to Hail, Hail.
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Micheal Wilbon talk about the Red Sox on Pardon the Interuption...
    "I have wished for so long, how I wish for you today"--Long Road
  • new perfect circle! yay!
    That was fun
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
    Mushroomhead, sun doesn't rise.
  • The whistling sound coming out my nose as a pressure change combined with a head cold is making me hate life.
    Where'd the cheese go? I don't know.
  • My Boos :(
  • My Boos :(
  • I was watching TV the first time I posted, but now I'm listening to the end of Betterman on Vitalogy

cp
    "I have wished for so long, how I wish for you today"--Long Road