Guitar World: Guitar Legends Issue

CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.guitarworld.com/toc_legends/legends.html

I just thought I'd share I haven't seen it up on the board so here ya go!
"i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Is this new?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Yeah, I believe its this months issue Hail Hail.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    This is all over the Porch, you know. But at least your intentions are good. :)
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • http://www.guitarworld.com/toc_legends/legends.html

I just thought I'd share I haven't seen it up on the board so here ya go!

My wife brought this home for me yesterday. I didn't know about it before then. Excellent reading, although the cover photo is quite possibly the most unflattering pic I've ever seen of the guys.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • I gots it at Borders last week :)
    `~.:.~`.History doesn't make something right`~.:.~`
  • picked it up last weekend and have scanned thru it about 58 times by now...

didn't learn anything new obviously, all just reprints, and guitar world is really not the best mag to begin with. I would have been happy to see guitar player interviews thrown in also, even tho that wouldn't be new to me either.

but i noticed after reading that i seriously was more interested in the newer content (even Riot act!), wanted to hear much more about Avacado and how it was recorded/gear stuff, and i even thought the newer pictures looked better.

guess it shows i'm still jonesing for new PJ, not living on the past here.

what a fucking band!
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i couldn't find it. i searched and searched. :(
  • picked mine up at borders also. like a true PJ dork, made a trip just for that mag. couldn't even find a cd that held my interest.
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    yep just got mine, almost as a replacement for me, i had (still do rough condition) the guitar world mags with cover stories 93/95/98
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • anyone catch teh phot errors "Vancouver 2006" If i remember correctly, i did not see Pearl Jam in Vancouver this year!!!! decent articles, decent tabs, but i've read better.

BTW: I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) so if you cant find it, search there.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Just picked this up at Borders, and even though reading it is keeping me from getting anything else done today, I'm really enjoying it. :)
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    Sorry to revive an OLD thread but does anyone have a copy they want to sell or a pdf of this issue? Pls PM me... Thx!