Wow I am on almost every Post in this Room.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I guess I am a Gear Head. I hope I am a Grover or a Sperzel at least
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    me too. all i see are black dots down the left side. :o
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I guess I am a Gear Head. I hope I am a Grover or a Sperzel at least

Yes you are, and most of us value your exchange of ideas and knowledge. So its not a bad thing.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah it should just have little avitars with our names outside that say moderators.

I just love guitars and guitar stuff and music in general and I love to help people get the sound out that they have in their head. :)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i actually asked to moderate this section but to no avail. :)
  • Originally posted by puremagic
    Yes you are, and most of us value your exchange of ideas and knowledge. So its not a bad thing.

this is true, i enjoy reading what you guys have to say....and uh ive been considering asking my parents for a small practice type amp for christmas and it needs to be under 300 bucks...so what do you guys think of the orange crush amp? i was just looking around and i saw one with15 watts and reverb for $180 but i think i might have seen one awhile back with 30? watts for about $250. if these are no good i know fender,marshall, and vox have smaller amps too so i could go with one of those i suppose. im not really sure what i want, too many decisions. so if you guys might have tried or heard anything about these your help would be much appreciated! thanks
    if i had known then what i know now...