What's in the bottle?

faithful220faithful220 Posts: 3
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm a relatively new fan of Pearl Jam. I have been to three shows and now I'm a PJ zealot.

I'm curious - what does Ed have in the bottle he drinks from throughout the show?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thumbsthumbs Posts: 37
    in vino veritas
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    there was a thread on this yesterday. it is a pinot noir a friend makes. look at the rolling stone pictures closely you can read the bottle.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Lzrdkng00Lzrdkng00 Posts: 34
    I'm a relatively new fan of Pearl Jam. I have been to three shows and now I'm a PJ zealot.

I'm curious - what does Ed have in the bottle he drinks from throughout the show?

I heard Ed was one of those homeopathic people who believes in drinking his own urine to ward off disease and other various negative things in this godforsaken world.
    Everyone should try drinking their own pee, makes you feel invincible. Unless you have some sort of bladder infection, then that might not be such a good idea.
    So there you have it, he's drinking his own piss on stage everynight.
    "We've got a thousand points of light, for the soldier man
    Want him to come home soon, Come home while they can"
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    out of curiosity, can any of us Ved-heads puchase the same vino of the gods?

I'm running out of reds in my place and I need to restock.