Options

Please Play Breath In St. Paul!

pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
That's pretty much all I have to say, there's also 20 others I really want to hear, but we don't need to make posts for all of them.
SOLAT
I Got Shit
RVM
Release
Footsteps
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    pjrvm wrote:
    That's pretty much all I have to say, there's also 20 others I really want to hear, but we don't need to make posts for all of them.
    SOLAT
    I Got Shit
    Footsteps

I concur with these four but I'm wary we're going to get "the hits" as someone indicated-jeff?- in an interview that was quoted on here
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    I'm worried about that too. I really hope both shows aren't really similar setlists with them playing 8 new songs plus jeremy alive and evenflow. It will still rock, but will be really dissapointing
  • Options
    grneyesgrneyes Posts: 20
    ....that's what I would like to hear....are they taking requests?
    Some questions are unanswerable, some answers are questionable.j
  • Options
    11 shows and still haven't seen Breath

I'm all for making this happen in St. Paul!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    Jeff just said they'd have to tighten things up because it was a shorter set. He didn't say that they would focus on hits/singles. He could mean that they'll focus on uptempo material. The band knows that there's a lot of 10C members that shelled out a lot of money for these shows...they won't disappoint us.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago