Options

Canuck Souls Unite!!!!

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
we've got St. Paul tonight...or well whenever I get there, probably tomorrow afternoon. Who's with me? Twins game sunday, shows monday tuesday. fuck yeah.

That is all.
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i'll be in st paul monday afternoon, probly see you in the club line pickin' up tix! just look for the tattoo..
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Headin' down tomorrow morning. Getting drunk for 3 days straight. Should be a great time.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    there's a hockey puck in my freezer.......
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Now I'm regretting going to Toronto instead of St Paul. Actually, now I'm regretting not going to both Toronto and Minny. Damn work. I haven't missed a PJ concert in Minny since '98 (lol).
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    Gettin' excited to head down to St. Paul. Here's hoping we get two very different setlists and hopefully a big surprise that Petty is on first and we get an extended PJ set.