Options

Thank You Ten Club

FallingUpFallingUp Posts: 4
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
You guys kick ass.
Just thought it needed to be said after seeing people bitch about stupid shit.
You'll see dragons after 3 or 4....I said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    it's nice of you to do that, but being you are so new to the board, I'm just warning you . . .

they will find something to bitch about, whether it's setlists, seating arrangements, crowd enthusiasm, what city is better . . . bitch, bitch, bitch

I guess it's just in some people's nature to want to complain all the time

me I think it's a sad way to live your life

welcome, by the way :)
  • Options
    FallingUpFallingUp Posts: 4
    Thanks. I used to be on the board before but took a break with grad school and after switching email addys forgot my user name etc. So it was easier just to start up a new one.
    I think the Ten Club does a great job and more people will post a bitch than a thanks so it was time for a thanks post.
    You'll see dragons after 3 or 4....I said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    i'm in a couple of fan clubs...mainly because i'm a music FREAK

i gotta say 10c really offer up the goods

i am never, not satisfied

they represent the band, and they do as damn fine job at it
  • Options
    pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    10c really does kick ass, we get very good treatment...not many people are the red-headed step-child in this fan club
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    They're super fast on email responses too...don't know why they blows me away, but it does.

And doing ticket transfers! How awesome is that?
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    The ten club has always been good to us, but I have had my shares of bitches this past tour.

I have always had good seats, and the cost for benefit is unmatched.

We do love you ten club, despite our constant bitching and moaning. Why do we bitch? Because you have spoiled our asses rotten the past 15 years or so. Keep that up ;-)

You have put yourselves in a situation that makes topping last year almost impossible, and I say it every year, every tour.

THANK YOU
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    Cincy was awesome, Seats were incredible... I've had problems twice in the past... 1. I moved... my old address somehow was stuck in the computer even though I updated it on renewal and my fanclub single never showed... Called the 10club and the sent me another one that very same day... 2. Had problems with tickets on the 2003 tour, Mine were not shipped for some reason (money order sent... club hadn't received it for some reason) Called them up and they issued me tickets at the box office no questions asked... They REALLY take care of us... I used to be in the U2 club... They were pretty cool until they went to web-only... then they raised the price and lowered the quality. Who remembers the Vertigo tour ticket fiasco... I honestly quit following them because it was so bad... I've also been in REM's club... They do an ok job, but noone takes care of their fans like Pearl Jam and the Ten Club... THANK YOU!!! Ten Club!!!!!
  • Options
    1,000 thank you's 10C....I saw 3 shows this tour with no problems. And your responses to emails have been outstanding. THANK YOU!