anybody wanna give me a review on PJ and how the camden shows were?

AliAli Posts: 2,621
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'll check back in a day or 2.:D

nighty night stoneys and spaggys.:)
A whisper and a thrill
A whisper and a chill
adv2005

"Why do I bother?"
The 11th Commandment.
"Whatever"

PETITION TO STOP THE BAN OF SMOKING IN BARS IN THE UNITED STATES....Anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i went to camden 1 and i thought that show was amazing, except for the part where ed brought the convicts up on stage and sang a sorry version of last kiss, but what are u gonna do? the set list was really good i thought. Some people didnt like it being in camden cause that city is a kind of scary. mike did an amazing job on his guitar. and boom was good as always and jeff and stone were really good as well. i liked the way he opened up with wasted reprise. i thought everything about the show was good. it ended around 1135 or so .

Set 1 Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Animal, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Marker In The Sand, Given To Fly, Unemployable, Lukin, Not For You, Daughter(W.M.A.), I Am Mine, Jeremy, Present Tense, Why Go, Porch
    Encore 1 Better Man, Come Back, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Last Kiss, Alive
    Encore 2 State Of Love And Trust, Blood, Even Flow, Comatose, Leash, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter