Pearl Jam/Tom Petty shows

reomamakinreomamakin Posts: 2
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I think a lot of people who go to these shows will be big fans of both bands and will want both sets on cd's as souveneirs that would be incomplete without the whole night of music. I just want to know if more people would support this and if anybody knows an easy way to get this pulled off with both band's consent. I can't wait to see those shows.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reomamakinreomamakin Posts: 2
    cmon does anybody know if we'll be able to download the Tom Petty shows too?
  • dont count on petty to release official bootlegs

sorry, but it just ain't gonna happen
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    be sure to stop by CCFA fundraiser at Bruan's in denver.

Look forward to seeing you there.

may the force be with you.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 644
    I've been asking this as well. It's going to be a shorter "full" set from both, so I'm not sure if we will get boots. And if we do, do we get the impending jam session on the boot.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • whpprsnpprrwhpprsnpprr Posts: 16
    Yeah I've been wondering this too. If I had to guess, I'd think we won't even get PJ boots from these shows. They said themselves that these aren't soundboards but professionally recorded shows with proper mic placement and equipment setup. I just don't see Petty's people allowing this for an opening act.
    Paint Me A Picture
    Paint It By the Sea
    It Doesn't Matter
    If It Looks Like Me
    If It Comes From the Heart
    and it Comes From You
    Nothing Else Will Matter
    Your Heart Is What Is True
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    Yeah I've been wondering this too. If I had to guess, I'd think we won't even get PJ boots from these shows. They said themselves that these aren't soundboards but professionally recorded shows with proper mic placement and equipment setup. I just don't see Petty's people allowing this for an opening act.

no, we'll get the PJ shows. PJ isn't the opening act. They are the co-headliner. They'll be playing what amounts to a full set, sans encores.

I will be absolutely stunned if we aren't allowed to but the PJ portion of these boots.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do