Albany chick screaming

2»

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    screaming rocks.
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    No one yells at the shows? Come on, she just happens to be near a mic. If I were mic'ed I am sure we would hear some idiotic crap coming out of my mouth too. Some people just get very,very excited and can't help but yell and scream. It is the nature of the beast!

Whistiling songs on the otherhand... now that is no good!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Isn't there another thread complaining the Hartford crowd was too quiet?
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    I recorded some of Elderly Woman on my phone. (Astoria, London)

And THOUGHT I'd been really quiet as I did it.

Listened to it the other day and guess what? I was singing along quite loudly. And I had no idea. Ah well!!!! I did get the bit where we all sang I just want to scream HELLO etc as well, that was cool (be it in shit quality).

:)
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    No one yells at the shows? Come on, she just happens to be near a mic. If I were mic'ed I am sure we would hear some idiotic crap coming out of my mouth too. Some people just get very,very excited and can't help but yell and scream. It is the nature of the beast!

i think that people that were'nt there dont understand...

she wasnt SCREAMING...she acted just like a pig that you slit the throat of!!!

that was crazy!

i scream too in a show sometimes...but i SCREAM... thats the word.
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    LOL, just read your post. Sorry bout your luck that night.
    its not funny! :mad:

;)
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    pjamfreak wrote:
    i thought it was u, pig fit ! with red mosquito sign
    a disgrace for us, french canadiens but it wasnt u ! thnaks god
    you can just say Quebecois instead of french canadians.... :rolleyes: :D

(who's god?)

• Options
    pjamfreak wrote:
    quebecois = frogs ! for those who dont know ! lol
    animal thread...

*oink oink*

*rabbit*

OkByeeee sweetie :)

• Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

Sure, I yell at a PJ show.

But, a 15 second sustained "Whoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" is out of hand. Especially while Eddie is actually talking between songs. She'd rather everyone hear her "Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" then what the guy with the mic has to say.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    julienovajulienova Posts: 118
    Milestone wrote:
    No, you should get it. Great show and setlist! But, you definitley hear the same chick between every single song. It is a bit of a drag.

I do hear her though, whether on my computer, car stereo, or home stereo....all without headphones.

I'm going with a friend who tapes to the Austin City Limits Festival this Summer, and I'm already trying to figure out how to keep my wiseass concert comments to myself. Is it really, really annoying? I'm torn between getting this show or Chicago 2.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    That same guy screams out "Eddie you fucking Rock" right in between songs at one point...which was actually kind of funny.

Is it; "You fuckin' rock Vedderrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!"

There is a boot where you can clearly hear someone yell that. May have been a different show though :confused:
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    caseycasey Posts: 10
    I was there and there was a couple of times I couldn't hear what Ed was saying and I don't remember that ever happening before.
    5/12/2006 Albany, NY
    4/29/2003 Albany, NY
    8/24/2000 Jones Beach, NY
    9/13/1998 Hartford, CT
    10/2/1996 Hartford, CT
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    DLed a fan recording of Toronto 1. The entire first half, at least, is filled with some douche saying "YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW" over and over and over and....over again. I know I know, fan recording. But this thread makes me realize it just doesn't matter sometimes.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    BluntManGuyBluntManGuy Posts: 55
    julienova wrote:
    Is it really, really annoying? I'm torn between getting this show or Chicago 2.

So was I...however I broke down and got them both. Best decision I've made in weeks. It's not really, really annoying...just slightly but the quality of the songs is top notch.
    Tell the captain 'This boats not safe and we're drowning.'
    Turns out he's the one making waves
  • Options
    EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    Milestone wrote:
    To the chick that continually yells, whoops, and screams in the right chanel of the Albany bootleg: Thanks for completely annoying me throughout the entire show.

signed,
    disgruntled downloader

My thread about this dumb bitch got locked on the porch. I am all about cheering for the guys but not right when ed starts singing and she yells some bull shit just to get on the boot. Now all i can hear when i listen to it is her. It ruined the boot for me and i was there and want to relive every sweet moment. I was yelling and jumping and screaming but i also knew when to stop.
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    ShelleShelle Posts: 7
    I would have hated to sit beside her.

I was the unlucky one sitting beside her. third row , Stones side. I was second seat. I had to Put my finger in my right ear to hear Ed talking. I kept looking at her and saying, "Your killing me" but she was in another world.
    I haven't heard the boot yet, but if it's the same chick she just screamed to hear herself scream.
    The show was Awesome.
    Shelle
    "If you don't stand for
    something,you'll fall for anything." EV
  • Options
    deepbreathdeepbreath Posts: 4
    i don't think its the same girl but i had one directly behind my right ear and she did the most inhuman ear splitting yodel every freaking 5 mins! at one point i knew she was yelling not b/c i could hear her but b/c i could see her mouth open and eveyone wincing.apparently she had reached that pitch only dogs could hear!!
    but thats not even the funniest or most annoying thing about her.she announced that it was her b-day that night and when asked what she hoped to hear she named a couple of the new ones and then....get ready....she said she hoped they'd play "jeremy spoken"
    in the end we let her live, it was her b-day after all.
    i may regret that act of kindness if i have to listen to her for all eternity on the boot!
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    man, my friend just bought that albany bootleg a few days ago and burned a copy for me. that bitch is so fucking annoying.

I've gotta ask tho, did any of you find that the quality was very poor? like..during Comeback, it was all distorted and then cut out during the middle. and the volumes kept changing for some reason. I'm wondering whether it was my friend's burner that was fucking up or if it was the actual bootleg.
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    LOL, just read your post. Sorry bout your luck that night.

I would have told her to shut up, but I can be a dick sometimes... im listening now... its bad.... can't imagine what it was like in person...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    abhi101cru wrote:
    man, my friend just bought that albany bootleg a few days ago and burned a copy for me. that bitch is so fucking annoying.

I've gotta ask tho, did any of you find that the quality was very poor? like..during Comeback, it was all distorted and then cut out during the middle. and the volumes kept changing for some reason. I'm wondering whether it was my friend's burner that was fucking up or if it was the actual bootleg.

just got done with that song and didnt notice anything wrong with come back... or any of the boot for that matter.... cept for that chick

boom sounds awesome on CM BTW...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    just got done with that song and didnt notice anything wrong with come back... or any of the boot for that matter.... cept for that chick

yeah, i'm pretty sure that it was my friend's burner...i'll have to get another copy. but man, that girl...ugh...she ruined a lot of the boot
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    That really sucks when you can hear it throughout the bootleg. I was listening to the new Chicago boots and those have some person doing their super annoying whistling (dit-dit-dit sounding) between every song. Happens at every Chicago show...
  • Options
    yeah, i saw this thread a while ago which was perfect timing cus i was ognna start one about the albany chick. i got home from hartford on mothers day and got albany as soon as i could. she was immediately noticeable and i was immediately perturbed (sp?) anyway, just....DONT DO IT AGAIN <points and shakes finger and stares sternly>