Options

Ke rosicata!!!

mc22manmc22man Posts: 29
edited April 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm an italian fan and i've just see the italian dates...what a big arrggh!!they won'y come at rome but only in the north italy :-(. i will have to see them in bologna or verona!!Hi
I break the law...
If it's illegal...
to be in love
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mc22man wrote:
    I'm an italian fan and i've just see the italian dates...what a big arrggh!!they won'y come at rome but only in the north italy :-(. i will have to see them in bologna or verona!!Hi

sei stronzo!?

cinque concerti in italia! ;)
    Roskilde
    Astoria
    Barcelona
    Bologna
    Verona
    Milano
    Torino
    Berlin
    Athens
    København
    Nijmegen
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    sei stronzo!?

cinque concerti in italia! ;)
    Exactly! Consider yourself lucky!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mc22man wrote:

my god!!!!!!!!! :eek:

is there no pleasing some people... i'm having to fly...across the sea... to the "nearest" venue for just 1 concert

you have 5... cinque!!!! concerts in your country... thats the same as Germany, Ireland, UK and France combined... and the UK dates are sold-out festivals

some people are just never happy :mad: no wonder you went offline !!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mc22man wrote:
    I know that, for the one who don't know Italy, the distance seems nothing.
    Instead Rome is quite far from Milan (4 h train)
    But we've been lucky enough, 5 dates!
    Don't complain, please.
    There are some european countries without Pj concerts!

(Ma che CULO INAUDITO abbiamo!)
  • Options
    Bè visto ke molti capiscono l'italiano,uso questa ke x me è + facile!!Ammazza che contraerea,tatatatata affondato!!Calma mica ho detto ke in italia fanno pochi concerti, volevo solo dire ke visto ke ne fanno così tanti e visto ke roma è la capitale,invece di andare a pistoia(nn ho niente vs i pistoiesi,sia ben chiaro!!),potevano venire a roma a suonare,magari davanti al colosseo o alcirco massimo, ai fori imperiali..come vedete di location ce ne sono molte,ma kissà xkè la capitale viene sempre evitata da molti gruppi stranieri!!una cosa è certa:avrebbero molti più spettatori qui ke a pistoia o torino(di nuovo non ho niente vs pistoiesi o torinesi!!).
    Cmq viva i pearl jam!!!!!!
    I break the law...
    If it's illegal...
    to be in love
  • Options
    mc22man wrote:
    Bè visto ke molti capiscono l'italiano,uso questa ke x me è + facile!!Ammazza che contraerea,tatatatata affondato!!Calma mica ho detto ke in italia fanno pochi concerti, volevo solo dire ke visto ke ne fanno così tanti e visto ke roma è la capitale,invece di andare a pistoia(nn ho niente vs i pistoiesi,sia ben chiaro!!),potevano venire a roma a suonare,magari davanti al colosseo o alcirco massimo, ai fori imperiali..come vedete di location ce ne sono molte,ma kissà xkè la capitale viene sempre evitata da molti gruppi stranieri!!una cosa è certa:avrebbero molti più spettatori qui ke a pistoia o torino(di nuovo non ho niente vs pistoiesi o torinesi!!).
    Cmq viva i pearl jam!!!!!!

no point in telling people to calm down now!! Pistoia is still in Italy... your trains are cheap and affordable

spare a thought for Scandanavia or the UK... no shows

go and watch Ramazotti if you arent happy ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mc22man wrote:
    Don't moan!! You got FIVE dates. We got NONE.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    or the UK... no shows

:confused: so what was that last week??? What's reading & leeds? From one extreme to the other - intimate to festival - but I still count three shows ;)

Anyway, Italians... you of all people do NOT have a leg to stand on with complaints. Luckiest fuckers in Europe.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :confused: so what was that last week??? What's reading & leeds? From one extreme to the other - intimate to festival - but I still count three shows ;)

Anyway, Italians... you of all people do NOT have a leg to stand on with complaints. Luckiest fuckers in Europe.

Hey HH,

What shows are you going to?

I think Italy is very lucky with five shows. I live in a small place in Canada and I always travel to see shows as PJ would never play here(well maybe not the same since where I live is small and clearly Rome isn't small but still ;) very lucky that there are five shows being played )turns out this time I am travelling a little farther than probably needed :p
  • Options
    :confused: so what was that last week??? What's reading & leeds? From one extreme to the other - intimate to festival - but I still count three shows ;).

i dont know if you remember.. not being a member of the 10club you miht not have received the email... but when the European tour was announced the Astoria gig was already past history... the other two UK dates i.e. the festivals... have absolutely no 10club priviledges whatsoever... and they are SOLD OUT!!!... they will also be reduced sets due to the nature of festival setlists..

so technically, when the Euro tour was announced there were no actual UK specific PJ only dates. You know this... i dont know why i have to defend it!!

your beginning to fuck me off today
  • Options
    Hey HH,

What shows are you going to?

I think Italy is very lucky with five shows. I live in a small place in Canada and I always travel to see shows as PJ would never play here(well maybe not the same since where I live is small and clearly Rome isn't small but still ;) very lucky that there are five shows being played )turns out this time I am travelling a little farther than probably needed :p

Well I was at the Astoria last week and I'll be going to Dublin and that's about it, that's pretty much all I can afford :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Well I was at the Astoria last week and I'll be going to Dublin and that's about it, that's pretty much all I can afford :o

WOW!! Lucky you for being at the Astoria. I will probably have to sell a kidney to finance my trip :eek:, oh well I am quite certain that it will be worth it.
  • Options
    WOW!! Lucky you for being at the Astoria. I will probably have to sell a kidney to finance my trip :eek:, oh well I am quite certain that it will be worth it.
    I'm speaking from experience (finally :D ) in saying that it WILL be worth it. Ya don't really need ALL your kidneys anyway. Also I figure at this stage my liver is fucked so I don't really need it anyway so...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    i dont know if you remember.. not being a member of the 10club you miht not have received the email... but when the European tour was announced the Astoria gig was already past history... the other two UK dates i.e. the festivals... have absolutely no 10club priviledges whatsoever... and they are SOLD OUT!!!... they will also be reduced sets due to the nature of festival setlists..

so technically, when the Euro tour was announced there were no actual UK specific PJ only dates. You know this... i dont know why i have to defend it!!

your beginning to fuck me off today

Dunkman calm down!! look on the bright side, you got the new album you fucker, I can't until Monday, we did Astoria :D:D:D are doing Dublin :D and maybe just maybe we'll get some more dates, the world is a good place :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Dunkman calm down!! look on the bright side, you got the new album you fucker, I can't until Monday, we did Astoria :D:D:D are doing Dublin :D and maybe just maybe we'll get some more dates, the world is a good place :D

Lol, yeh the fuckin drama queen :D

Dunky you're sitting there with teh fucking ALBUM, with the fucking CONFIRMATION in your hand...

Dave I think we're the only people happy with what we got :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Lol, yeh the fuckin drama queen :D

Dunky you're sitting there with teh fucking ALBUM, with the fucking CONFIRMATION in your hand...

Dave I think we're the only people happy with what we got :o

The world is good!! new Pearl Jam album, ok have to wait until Monday but it'll be a good day :D:D & Dublin will be ace!! :D:D:D where's the problem?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I could guess at what your thread title meant, but it made me think of rustic italian bread, and for that I'm thankful :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    The world is good!! new Pearl Jam album, ok have to wait until Monday but it'll be a good day :D:D & Dublin will be ace!! :D:D:D where's the problem?

Dunno! It's really sunny out too. I think I got a tan walking to soundcellar :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    evergladeeverglade Posts: 12
    Ue' Pensavo Anke Io Ke Una Data Toccasse Roma, Ma.........son Comodo A Vr Arena Hehe...unica Cosa, Beh...saro' In Grado Di Essere In Prima Fila Domani All'assalto Al Botteghino????????? I Hope So

ps: MA VI PARE GIUSTO KE SI POSSANO ACQUISTARE I BIGLIETTI SOLO SU TICKETONE??? IO MI DEVO FARE UN BEL PO DI KM X PRENDERE IL BIGLIETTO POIKE':
    1 NON HO LA CARTA DI CREDITO
    2 NON C'E' UN CA**O DI MEDIAWORLD A MENO DI 40KM....KE PALLE
    driiiink up
  • Options
    no point in telling people to calm down now!! Pistoia is still in Italy... your trains are cheap and affordable

HEHEHEHEHEH RAMAZZOTTI SUCKS!!! [I'M ITALIAN FOR WHOM DIDN'T UNDERSTAND...WELL READING MY ENGLISH MAYBE YOU IMMEDIATLY UNDERSTAND IT, HEHE]
    driiiink up
  • Options
    ciao everglade! chi sà perche non hanno fatto concerti nel sud...infatti hai ragione, roma dovrebbe evere almeno un concerto....peso...io sono di liguria e sono stato fortunato che ho potuto prendere un paio di bix per milano...
  • Options
    eh già skinny...
    cmq ho visto or ora ke il ticketone.it è "busy"....cazzarola ma xkè nn ho la carta di credito?spero mi lascino qualke posto, coi soldi ke mi devo portar dietro (nn contando le copie del cd ke acquisteremo e di quelli precedenti ke con gli altri glades abbiam comprato) paghiamo l'università ai figli di Eddie Vedder....ma ne ha? :)
    driiiink up
  • Options
    TonykinTonykin Posts: 252

or probably Laura Paussini or Yovanotti.... :D

GREAT ANSWER!!!

"... Tan suato mi'jo!!"

-Salomón & Artemisa Vargas
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    everglade wrote:
    eh già skinny...
    cmq ho visto or ora ke il ticketone.it è "busy"....cazzarola ma xkè nn ho la carta di credito?spero mi lascino qualke posto, coi soldi ke mi devo portar dietro (nn contando le copie del cd ke acquisteremo e di quelli precedenti ke con gli altri glades abbiam comprato) paghiamo l'università ai figli di Eddie Vedder....ma ne ha? :)

Una bella bimba, ma ce n'ha di tempo prima di andare all'universita'!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    everglade wrote:
    Ue' Pensavo Anke Io Ke Una Data Toccasse Roma, Ma.........son Comodo A Vr Arena Hehe...unica Cosa, Beh...saro' In Grado Di Essere In Prima Fila Domani All'assalto Al Botteghino????????? I Hope So

ps: MA VI PARE GIUSTO KE SI POSSANO ACQUISTARE I BIGLIETTI SOLO SU TICKETONE??? IO MI DEVO FARE UN BEL PO DI KM X PRENDERE IL BIGLIETTO POIKE':
    1 NON HO LA CARTA DI CREDITO
    2 NON C'E' UN CA**O DI MEDIAWORLD A MENO DI 40KM....KE PALLE

Finalmente uno ke capisce noi romani!!ciao
    I break the law...
    If it's illegal...
    to be in love
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 818
    That's a bunch of bologna!!!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!