Options

Two Reading tickets - Swap or sale.

MasamanMasaman Posts: 17
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have two reading tickets for Pearl Jam on the Sunday that are now going spare. I managed to get 4 tickets for Dublin The Point which is a more tasty proposition.

Long shot option - Ideally I would be looking to swap these for two more tickets to the Point as we have friends who missed out. Reading tickets cost £74 each - would do a straight swap for 2 Dublin tickets (standing ideally as we would be too).

More realistic option - If I can't find anyone to swap with I would be selling these on - I'm not looking to make any money on these - if I can get face value or nearest offer I would be more than happy - just seems silly to waste them as I'm not going and I couldn't live with myself auctioning them on e-bay at some stupid price. Keep it the family I say. (I've just looked on e-bay and the amount of dublin tickets up there already is sickening!) I'd be happy just knowing they were going to fans.

I havn't received the Reading Tickets yet so PM me if you are interested in swap or sale and once I get tickets through we'll work out all the small print.

ps. Please don't PM me asking me to sell my point tickets - its never...ever going to happen!!!

Masaman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sqwenosqweno Posts: 40
    Oops double posting by mistake - how do I delete it?
  • Options
    sqwenosqweno Posts: 40
    Not especially related to your sell or swap conundrum, but wanted to say that anyone looking to sell on tickets in the UK for face value, or to beat the touts and buy at face value (tho it's still relatively new and therefore not that many up for sale yet) should check out http://www.scarletmist.co.uk.

xx
  • Options
    DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
    i'ii take them off ya for face value.
    COYS!
  • Options
    MasamanMasaman Posts: 17
    Holding tickets for the guy above - thanks for all the PM's