pearl jam in dublin

ni4979ni4979 Posts: 20
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I am so gutted i went to get a ticket to see pearl jam in dublin but there sold out in about ten minutes eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.I have been so down all weekend.
I hope they add a second date,fingers crossed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    niamh wrote:
    I am so gutted i went to get a ticket to see pearl jam in dublin but there sold out in about ten minutes eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.I have been so down all weekend.
    I hope they add a second date,fingers crossed.

I know how you feel but don't give up yet.You might get a ticket somehow.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • fluttergirliefluttergirlie Posts: 217
    Me too, I was absolutely distraught on Sat. Am seriously thinking of giving in to those b*stards on ebay, I'd much rather pay a real fan who got a spare ticket rather than give in to those touts but needs must...
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • GenGen Cardiff Posts: 130
    Why don't you check on this place? I'm sure I saw someone who had spare seated tickets selling for face value!!
    PJ Virgin.. till the Astoria :)

Am I the only Welsh person here?
    Ydych i'n siarad Cymraeg?
  • IdlestuIdlestu Posts: 3
    i was gutted on saturday when they were sold out!but they went on sale on wednesday mornin again and i got two seats!keep checkin ticketmaster cause theyr selllin them in stages i think!!!dont give in to those ebay feckers just yet!!! :)
    This is not for you!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    yeah dont give in to the scalpers at any cost (you may regret it later)

there'll always be a fan somewhere with a spare ticket and check out this website is your best bet i'd say

good luck
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018