Options

Astoria Setlist

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 790
    know1 wrote:
    That's what I was thinking. Are the days of the 28-30 song setlist gone?

are you kidding??????

come on think about it..
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Man, that is a great setlist . . . My tour fever has officially started.

Screw the new songs (not really), I would poop my pants if I heard Why Go live!!!
  • Options
    .Al..Al. Posts: 15
    Hi guys. First post here.

Show was absolutely incredible. I can't believe they played Present Tense. I've also never seen Mike so animated - he jumped and laughed his way through the whole set! Eddie's voice was spot on. It has to be bootlegged - it was seriously one of the best performances I've ever seen or heard.

I got some good footage on my phone (reasonable quality), including all of Yellow Ledbetter. But I'm an internet thickie - what's the best way of hosting it?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Al* wrote:
    Hi guys. First post here.

Show was absolutely incredible. I can't believe they played Present Tense. I've also never seen Mike so animated - he jumped and laughed his way through the whole set! Eddie's voice was spot on. It has to be bootlegged - it was seriously one of the best performances I've ever seen or heard.

I got some good footage on my phone (reasonable quality), including all of Yellow Ledbetter. But I'm an internet thickie - what's the best way of hosting it?

go to

http://www.yousendit.com

or

http://www.megaupload.com
  • Options
    Don't blame the band for playing a short set last night, you could see that they would probably have played all night if they could. They have a crappy curfew at the Astoria/Mean Fiddler and they insist the band are off stage at 9:45 and the buiding cleared/gear out by 10:30. I work for a band who play there every year and it's a real pain in the arse for the bands. However, they were a little late taking to the stage but worth it was THAT!!! Mike is looking amazing these days and he was sooooo great on stage. My favourite of the new songs was 'Marker In The Sand', i loved Ed's little intro to that one.

Superb night, absolutely AMAZING!!!

D
  • Options
    The setlist is up on pearljam.com now. But there is no alive... which is confusing.

http://www.pearljam.com/tour/setlist.php?date=200604202000

Im waiting for a "Download" link to appear beside it ;), even If I have to wait until May ...
    1 Of The 6 Cumbrians On The Board!
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    the new songs rock so much! comatose is going to be a live favorite forever. army reserve is brilliantly beautiful. when edd looked up into the bar for god.... GENIUS!
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    darkcrow wrote:
    the new songs rock so much! comatose is going to be a live favorite forever. army reserve is brilliantly beautiful. when edd looked up into the bar for god.... GENIUS!

Yeah that was the first time I heard Army Reserve, awesome song. Comatose sounds excellent too. What a night!
  • Options
    wishchriswishchris Posts: 70
    Comeback was on the encore setlist but was scrubbed due to time.
    i had it all once i gave it back

can you all feel the light.........shinin'

Cardiff 2000, San Antonio 2003, Houston 2003, New Orleans 2003, Astoria 2006, Jools Holland 2006, Reading 2006, Zagreb 2006, London 2007, Sheppards Bush 2009, Manchester 2009, London O2 2009, Hyde Park London 2010, Alpine Valley 2011
  • Options
    seagullsseagulls Posts: 7
    WOW!!

What a gig, best i have ever been to!!

Pearl Jam were simply outstanding this evening, much better than on the binaural tour!! the set list was immense, i think if they had of played 40 songs it would have still been too short!!

The boys put everything into that gig!!

Jeff was a rock last nite!! absolutely awesome!! his solo on leavin town was insane!! i was expecting stone and mike to share the solos in that song, but jeff took the first three parts and matt cameron solo'od last section!! it was unreal!!

Eddie was on great form!! Replying "I thought it was only the dirty seppos that requested that song" when asked to play Leash!!

Mike looked great! That was the tightest i have ever heard pearl jam play!! Even Flow sounded back to it's best!!

Present tense and Man of the hour were pure magic!! and Porch!! what a treat!!

Will never forget last nite!! i doubt it will ever be topped!