To all the people debating whether or not to go to a specific show....

JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
for whatever reason,....I say go. It has been my experience that I never regretted a show I went to - I only regretted the ones I missed and had a chance to go to.
R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    I agree whole heartedly. Debated for a month or so last year about the HOB show cause I would have to go alone.(No friends crazy enough to blow the cash!) And I don't regret it for a minute. Thanks to hsewif aka Julie it was a show I will remember forever! Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    take my advice, i went to the 1st Toronto show and missed the 2nd one... GO TO EVERY SHOW YOU CAN!!!!!!!
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    I know that regret. I could have gone to the 3rd Boston show in '03 but I didn't want to go alone.

Conclusion: I am the world's biggest dumbass.
  • oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    JaneNY wrote:
    for whatever reason,....I say go. It has been my experience that I never regretted a show I went to - I only regretted the ones I missed and had a chance to go to.

is true. get down to your local ticket office, my preference is the 10C site,
    and if the show fits your schedule get a couple or thrice tix... enjoy the show!!
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    JaneNY wrote:

my only problem is money! im going to both nights in philly, and im gonna try and get some more money to go to atleast 2 more
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    JaneNY wrote:
    ill try to get to tickets to NJ 2 but if i dont. i wont be bummed out cause ill know i will get tickets for the shows they play at msg
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?