Options

Official Astoria Pictures?? - Admin/s

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
dear Kat/Sea

on the old site whenever there was a concert you guys used to post some of the official pics so fans could see them. Mainly by Kerensa i think!

do you know if there was any official band photographers there doing the same at the Astoria gig? are there any plans to post pics on the new site of the forthcoming tour legs as well?

many thanks
Dunk
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good question !
    I def. saw a guy in the front security bit taking pics of Ed !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    V V wrote:
    good question !
    I def. saw a guy in the front security bit taking pics of Ed !

Yea there was about five photographers just beside the stage. I only talked to one guy and he said he was working for Sony. So not sure if there was any offical photo's taken.
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    bumpity bumpity boo
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    SidetrackedSidetracked Posts: 113
    I'm curious too. The official tour has started and still no official pictures? what's up? Do you have to buy the boot to get the pics? ...that would suck:(
    done
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Another friendly bumpity bump :)

Any news on Astoria photos or boot would be most welcome ;):)

Thanks
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    jmanjman Posts: 29
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you"

"I got the rockin pneumonia, I need a shot of rythym and blues..."
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Good question Dunk :)

Yes any news on plans to release Astoria pics / boot would be very much appreciated :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Ooooh, pics would be awesome/Bump!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    why is alllllll Astoria stuff in the cold :(

please TenC photos :D:D boot :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    shootenany!shootenany! Posts: 122
    V V wrote:
    why is alllllll Astoria stuff in the cold :(

I know, everyone's feeling unloved on this side of the atlantic! You've gotta wonder what they're playing at if they don't even release pictures of the gig.