Options

***2006 Bootlegs - NEWS...***

10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Where is the News about them? Are we going to be able to download? I need to start saving the $$$$$$...How about a heads up. The show goes on next Tuesday...
He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
So is he?
When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
No tradebacks...
So this is what it's like to be an adult
If he only knew now what he knew then...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    i take it they are not doing the download thing or people have no idea yet?
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    In another thread, they say that the boots are gonna continue to be offered. Hope thats right.
    Leave your girlfriend on a cement floor...
    Toronto 09/19/05
    Toronto 05/09/06
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I really really hope they do it. I only have the show I went to, bennaroya, and 11/6/00, but I'd love to get the next show.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    CrazyMary7CrazyMary7 Posts: 5
    i think (hope) they are just waiting till they start the "official" first leg of the tour. i might be wrong, but i think i have read something about them continuing the download of tours in the future.

i really do hope that they do continue to provide us with those great bootlegs of future tours. nothing like being at a show and seeing/hearing something so great or crazy. and then when you get home, you can download it and show all your friends. i fucking love Pearl Jam bootlegs, they are ALL DIFFERENT
    my 2 year old daughter says "put eddie on" when we are in the car

9/11/98, 8/24/00, 8/23/00, 7/09/03, 9/28/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 9/19/05, 10/03/05, 5/12/06, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/01/06, 6/03/06

See you when you tour again
  • Options
    InquisitiveOneInquisitiveOne Posts: 169
    edited March 2010
    Hopefully they make an Irving Plaza one
    Post edited by InquisitiveOne on
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    My girlfriend made a good point earlier...

Perhaps the reason we haven't had any official Astoria pics yet is because they might release a bootleg with the pics like all the 2005 boots. I hope so!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    That would be amazing!!

The astoria gig has to be released as an official bootleg, i'm sure the band were proud of their performance and it was a special gig for the fans who were there and for those who missed out.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I Scot ID wrote:
    That would be amazing!!

The astoria gig has to be released as an official bootleg, i'm sure the band were proud of their performance and it was a special gig for the fans who were there and for those who missed out.

Mike said so (not about the bootleg being released). He said it was a great show and the band felt really good about it (or something to that effect!)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I Scot ID wrote:
    That would be amazing!!

Just the mention of how good astoria was gives me goosebumps. Two weeks ago we were in the queue. It's probably around bum biting time :eek: We need this boot :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?