Incels? WTF

rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Proud boys?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    World is getting crazier
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    Proud boys?
    yeah i think that's what they call themselves
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    edited November 2018
    Proud boys?
    yeah i think that's what they call themselves
    one segment of this shit is "proud boys" which is really a counter to antifa.

The article describes how there is cross membership/affiliation between various groups whos thing in common is self important "put upon white men".
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    White supremacists
  • White supremacists
    Not really.  I thought their name derives from being celibate?

They get that name for not being able to find a partner so they lash out like that kid at the California bar?
    White supremacists

They get that name for not being able to find a partner so they lash out like that kid at the California bar?
    I think its "involuntary celibate" according to the article. Saying they should be be able have any woman they choose. Being a woman that doesn't sit well with me😠
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    White supremacists

Or the asshole that drove a van up and down a Toronto street last April, killing 10 (which helped push our murder rate to record numbers this year. Hats off to the cop who held his fire when the suspect was doing what he could to be executed.

Law & Order: SVU recently did an episode touching on this movement, apparently the killers in the group are considered heroes.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    How can you not get laid in todays world? 

For real
  • my2hands said:

For real
    Craigslist got shut down?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    my2hands said:

For real
    I wish I knew (34 year old virgin).
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:

For real
    Are you being serious? If so, is this a choice you've made? 
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

For real
    Are you being serious? If so, is this a choice you've made? 
    I am being serious. No. Desperate to lose it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited November 2018
    Didn't anyone hear about the incel terrorist in Canada who mowed down a crowd of people with a van, killing 10 of them? All because he couldn't get laid. This just happened recently in Toronto. I thought it would have been international news, lol, I guess not.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I find Sex to be the most over rated function of being a human , i've had plenty of it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    I find Sex to be the most over rated function of being a human , i've had plenty of it ...
    I’ve had it and not had it for stretches at various points, and I agree, while fun, too much emphasis is placed on the physical act. Human connections are far more fulfilling, I’ve found.

And sometimes good ol’ Lefty does a better job than a partner, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    You guys are insane, sex is the most enjoyable thing we do in our lives.
    If not, you aren't doing it right, or with the right person.
    It's every good feeling rolled together emotionally and physically.
    WTF else do you do that consumes every aspect of your attention and delivers such pleasure that you are rendered incapable of even having complex thought, or expressing even the most simple one???

Lefty??? What the fuck kind of fucking are y'all doing?? 
    Never had any straight up Vulcan Mind Meld Sex??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I’ve had it and not had it for stretches at various points, and I agree, while fun, too much emphasis is placed on the physical act. Human connections are far more fulfilling, I’ve found.

It isn't an either/or scenario though, it's that plus physical bliss at the second time.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2018
    rgambs said:

It isn't an either/or scenario though, it's that plus physical bliss at the second time.
    Some people just have higher sex drives than others man. It's simply not the same kind of experience for everyone, even when they are all "doing it right" or doing it with the "right" person. And hell, something like 50% of men over 40 have some form/degree of erectile dysfunction, so that definitely changes the game. And for many women, emotions are way more wrapped up in the act of sex than it is for men, so there is a lot more variance in sexual experiences for women for that reason too.
    And then some other people are just all, "SEX! YAAY!", no matter what.

As far as incels go.... well they're not getting any by definition (unless they're rapists I guess), so their attitudes are way more about feelings of inferiority, social disconnection, extreme entitlement, and sexism and misogyny than they are about the pleasure of sex.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    rgambs said:
    WTF else do you do that consumes every aspect of your attention and delivers such pleasure that you are rendered incapable of even having complex thought, or expressing even the most simple one???

for some, you just described hearing Release at a  PJ show. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

Some people just have higher sex drives than others man. It's simply not the same kind of experience for everyone, even when they are all "doing it right" or doing it with the "right" person. And hell, something like 50% of men over 40 have some form/degree of erectile dysfunction, so that definitely changes the game. And for many women, emotions are way more wrapped up in the act of sex than it is for men, so there is a lot more variance in sexual experiences for women for that reason too.
    And then some other people are just all, "SEX! YAAY!", no matter what.

As far as incels go.... well they're not getting any by definition (unless they're rapists I guess), so their attitudes are way more about feelings of inferiority, social disconnection, extreme entitlement, and sexism and misogyny than they are about the pleasure of sex.
    👍
    rgambs said:

for some, you just described hearing Release at a  PJ show. 
    😂
    I am an incel. 
    edited November 2018
    I am an incel. 
    Ummmmm.... do you know what an incel really is?? Don't just interpret the word literally - there is serious meaning that comes with that label. If you're really an incel, that would probably make you enemy #1 here. It's an incredibly offensive thing to be.
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am an incel. 
    Ummmmm.... do you know what an incel really is?? Don't just interpret the word literally - there is serious meaning that comes with that label. If you're really an incel, that would probably make you enemy #1 here. It's an incredibly offensive thing to be.
    I am an incel without the hatred towards women. I may as well be a priest.
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am an incel. 
    Then you're not an incel. Stop saying it. Those woman haters are the ones who coined the term. It's like saying you're KKK but not racist. 

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am an incel. 
    Then you're not an incel. Stop saying it. Those woman haters are the ones who coined the term. It's like saying you're KKK but not racist. 

It makes me feel like one being a single virgin at 34 who scares women away.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am an incel. 

It makes me feel like one being a single virgin at 34 who scares women away.
    I am disturbed that you keep insisting on relating to incels. I just have to hope that it's because you don't understand the implications of the comment.