Ridiculous products

1235»

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mcgruff10 said:

That they got a pic of a dog in the dump position with a bag of shit hanging from it’s ass and that the ad says “Good boy!” cracks me the hell up!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    acting attorney general whittaker was peddaling a toilet seat for the “well endowed male”.....nothing his boss would need to worry about.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Wobbie said:
    acting attorney general whittaker was peddaling a toilet seat for the “well endowed male”.....nothing his boss would need to worry about.
    Serious question how do you sit on an American toilet without you undercarriage dangling in the water.. just why is the water so full in an American pan
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Wobbie said:
    Serious question how do you sit on an American toilet without you undercarriage dangling in the water.. just why is the water so full in an American pan
    You need to take your complaint of American toilets giving your junk and unwanted bath to the

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/264900/is-america-the-greatest-country-in-the-world#latest

the replies could be priceless...lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Wobbie said:
    Where the hell have you taken a crap in the states? Lol. The water is no where near anything.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wobbie said:
    Where the hell have you taken a crap in the states? Lol. The water is no where near anything.  
    He must’ve followed someone up right after they “took a Lou!” :lol:
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wobbie said:
    There are a whole lot of those shallow public toilets that leave a scant few inches of safe hang space.  Home toilets are always fine but you gotta watch libraries, malls, offices...trouble zones.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wobbie said:
    He must’ve followed someone up right after they “took a Lou!” :lol:
    Taking a Lou!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The hotels I stayed in were really full of water. I can't see the reason
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Breakfast biscuit?
    or morning cookies.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019
    mcgruff10 said:

The water is no where near anything.  
    Maybe this says more about you...

:P
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mcgruff10 said:

The water is no where near anything.  
    Maybe this says more about you...

:P
    Haha well even with above average goods it still shouldn't be anywhere near the water. And that Led me to thinking what about if you puke in an American toilet that has high water
     You are going to cause a right mess. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07