what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Athens, Greece

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Melbourne terror attack.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Melbourne terror attack.
    Thank the universe you are ok!

Shit's going on everywhere. So sad. 
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Doctor Who!  Started re-watching the modern-era series this week.  Loving the new Doctor so far.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    kce8 said:
    Melbourne terror attack.
    Thank the universe you are ok!

Shit's going on everywhere. So sad. 
    Thank you. I hope you're well, long time no speak, I have not been on here because of university, one more exam to go and I am free.
    I had an exam yesterday and was thinking of having lunch afterwards in the city, lucky I didn't.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Beatles White Album 50th Anniversary reissue. 
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Migraine...lung scan....road trip
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    njnancy said:
    Best of luck with the scan!
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809
    hedonist said:
    njnancy said:
    Best of luck with the scan!
    +2.  Hope all goes well Nancy.
    Thank you @hedonist and @EB218946 . It is in the coming weeks and is a good thing, but still can scare me if I think about it. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again. :smile:
    Holidays
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Super sad at the passing of Stan Lee today. May you enjoy the great comic cosmos of the beyond. :cry:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Open heart surgery in eight days and I don't have a job. Life is sucky this evening.
    It's been five years since my OHS and I do have a job, yay!

OHS was needed, but what an unpleasant experience. I still get chills thinking about 6 a.m. blood draws. Eeeeeeeeeeekk!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    My niece officially signed her letter of intent to play soccer (goalie) at George Mason University. New year new memories.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    World's best tourist film for 2018

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Should I shower long, or quick.
    depends who you are meeting for a bi-weekly beer. :wink:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Tomorrow's exam and then freedom for a few months.
    Not renewing my membership.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    njnancy said:
    Don’t let the turkeys get you down, njnancy. 

(Also, turkeys’ days are numbered ;)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    njnancy said:
    Same. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I left my cash in an ATM machine last night. I just got distracted by a friend, took back my card, but forgot the money. Very frustrating!!! And so fucking dumb!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    I left my cash in an ATM machine last night. I just got distracted by a friend, took back my card, but forgot the money. Very frustrating!!! And so fucking dumb!
    Aaarrrgh! That sucks. 

I once left my card because, just as I grabbed my money, a drunk guy came into the vestibule where the bank machine was (it was evening) and was acting erratically so my attention was on him. By the time I turned around again the machine had sucked up my card. Had to get a new card issued. Leaving money would be worse. 
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Arrrgh!  I hate it when I do shit like that!  Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers  ;)=)

On the bright side I’m sure you made someone’s night.  Consider it an act of charity.
    Post edited by Fifthelement on
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    PJ_Soul said:
    Arrrgh!  I hate it when I do shit like that!  Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers  ;)=)

On the bright side I’m sure you made someone’s night.  Consider it an act of charity.
    Lol!! Silver linings!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited November 2018
    Skip the Dishes is pretty cool. I forgot to go by the liquor store during my day of errands. Got home, hung the xmas lights (looks nice!), got all cozy... oh no! I forgot the Crown! No friday night cocktails for me. :( ... But now Skip the Dishes delivers liquor! It's on its way. I love watching that little car travel across the map to the store and then to my house, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    PJ_Soul said:
    Skip the Dishes is pretty cool. I forgot to go by the liquor store during my day of errands. Got home, hung the xmas lights (looks nice!), got all cozy... oh no! I forgot the Crown! No friday night cocktails for me. :( ... But now Skip the Dishes delivers liquor! It's on its way. I love watching that little car travel across the map to the store and then to my house, lol.
    Skip the Dishes delivers liquor?

My oh my. 
    PJ_Soul said:

My oh my. 
    Right?! And assuming you buy enough so that the delivery fee is waived ($30?) the only extra cost is the tip for the driver.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

My oh my. 
    Right?! And assuming you buy enough so that the delivery fee is waived ($30?) the only extra cost is the tip for the driver.
    LOL . Enjoy your Friday night meal and cocktails. 
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    njnancy said:
    I hope you are referring to a gym membership and not your 10 Club membership; you would be missed here.
    ELITIST FUK