Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I love this place lol. Hey fuckers it is my birthday today; since I am on everyone’s mind please feel free to send me a birthday bottle of your local wine or IPA.  I am off to parent teacher conferences.  Pizza and wine (with ice cubes) for dinner tonight!!
    I'd recommend some diet Pepsi in that wine.  That's what we elitists do now.  

people have mixed red wine with coca cola for a while now... think its popular is some spanish cultures... is diet pepsi now a thing? who drinks pepsi?

sounds weird to me

• Options

Happy Birthday McGruff!

have an extra ice cube on me!

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I love this place lol. Hey fuckers it is my birthday today; since I am on everyone’s mind please feel free to send me a birthday bottle of your local wine or IPA.  I am off to parent teacher conferences.  Pizza and wine (with ice cubes) for dinner tonight!!

people have mixed red wine with coca cola for a while now... think its popular is some spanish cultures... is diet pepsi now a thing? who drinks pepsi?

sounds weird to me

I don't know, I'm just typing out of my ass.  
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

sounds weird to me

I don't know, I'm just typing out of my ass.  
    That clears up a lot actually. /s
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,828
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:

Happy Birthday McGruff!

Thanks bro. 41 today!! Ugh
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    every single one is a blessing mike, be thankful
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Happy Birthday McGruff!

My boss turned 43 today. He was down all day. Haha. Buying him a "chocolate ball" after lunch didn't even help.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    that icecube track is SO CLOSE.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    You're getting all sorts of personal here.  @PJPOWER
    Am I?  I’ll move on then.  Don’t want to hurt anyone’s precious little feelings.  Didn’t mean to interrupt the light hearted thread with carrot pictures and people calling Trump voters racist redneck Cletuses.
    I think the posting guidelines are quite clear on this front, related to other members of the forum.  Being a dick is welcomed at Breitbart, Gateway Punding and Townhall.  I believe they have comments sections.  

Although I'd love for you to try and verbally attack me.  I would welcome it in fact.  Find some post I made and let's have a throw down.  
    Well I see plenty of posts specifically regarding unsung.  Quite a few about Mcgruff being a teacher...from the very poster you guys seem to be siding with.  So is it okay to get personal sometimes or?  What is the criteria?  Show me a post where you are mocking and poking fun at other posters and then we can start this “throw-down” :)
    I for one have always been disgusted at people bringing mcgruff's profession into it. getting personal is never ok. when is anyone personal with unsung? nobody knows a fucking thing about that guy except his political views. 
    Ditto. This line is is VERY easy to see PJPOWER. The difference is between posted opinions and how they're presented, and talking about people's personal lives outside of what their opinions are here. If you're finding it hard to figure out, think of it this way:
    Acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and it's because you said this, and that, and the other thing, and it makes no sense."
    Not acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and I bet it's because your wife is a whore and you never went to college because you're a loser."

See the difference???
    That is a ridiculous opinion that you just posted because of this and that and all of the other nonsense.  I would never make fun of someone having a whore for a wife or for having not gone to college, btw.
    Are you being purposefully obtuse? Or are you thinking there is a difference between my analogy and what you just did to S_C (and me to a lesser extent) and what people do to Scruffy about the teaching? Because there really isn't.
    he's just trolling you now. he's going purposefully PC because of what was said about him getting personal in an attempt to make it look ludicrous to make some counter to a point that was never made. 
    Stop specifically talking about me.  Way too personal for the AMT there.
    You bunch of bullies.
    damnit, I said “you”
    I'm not. I'm talking about your comments. I know you know the difference, and so do I, but you're making a really terrible attempt at making your point, because none of us right now are doing what you are hoping we are doing. 
    What I hope you are doing?  I’m not even sure I know what you are talking about.
    This place is getting a bit confusing.
    it seemed like you were trying to catch "us" being hypocrites. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Am I?  I’ll move on then.  Don’t want to hurt anyone’s precious little feelings.  Didn’t mean to interrupt the light hearted thread with carrot pictures and people calling Trump voters racist redneck Cletuses.
    I think the posting guidelines are quite clear on this front, related to other members of the forum.  Being a dick is welcomed at Breitbart, Gateway Punding and Townhall.  I believe they have comments sections.  

Although I'd love for you to try and verbally attack me.  I would welcome it in fact.  Find some post I made and let's have a throw down.  
    Well I see plenty of posts specifically regarding unsung.  Quite a few about Mcgruff being a teacher...from the very poster you guys seem to be siding with.  So is it okay to get personal sometimes or?  What is the criteria?  Show me a post where you are mocking and poking fun at other posters and then we can start this “throw-down” :)
    I for one have always been disgusted at people bringing mcgruff's profession into it. getting personal is never ok. when is anyone personal with unsung? nobody knows a fucking thing about that guy except his political views. 
    Ditto. This line is is VERY easy to see PJPOWER. The difference is between posted opinions and how they're presented, and talking about people's personal lives outside of what their opinions are here. If you're finding it hard to figure out, think of it this way:
    Acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and it's because you said this, and that, and the other thing, and it makes no sense."
    Not acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and I bet it's because your wife is a whore and you never went to college because you're a loser."

See the difference???
    That is a ridiculous opinion that you just posted because of this and that and all of the other nonsense.  I would never make fun of someone having a whore for a wife or for having not gone to college, btw.
    This just means she's hot AND puts out.  
    ...to others for money...but now we’re just splitting hairs, lol

I call that "income"
    I would definitely say that is a profession where women probably do not complain about income inequality compared to the men in the field

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

See the difference???
    Are you being purposefully obtuse? Or are you thinking there is a difference between my analogy and what you just did to S_C (and me to a lesser extent) and what people do to Scruffy about the teaching? Because there really isn't.
    he's just trolling you now. he's going purposefully PC because of what was said about him getting personal in an attempt to make it look ludicrous to make some counter to a point that was never made. 
    Stop specifically talking about me.  Way too personal for the AMT there.
    You bunch of bullies.
    damnit, I said “you”
    I'm not. I'm talking about your comments. I know you know the difference, and so do I, but you're making a really terrible attempt at making your point, because none of us right now are doing what you are hoping we are doing. 
    What I hope you are doing?  I’m not even sure I know what you are talking about.
    This place is getting a bit confusing.
    it seemed like you were trying to catch "us" being hypocrites. 
    No way!  There are plenty of other examples around the AMT of that, lol (not directed at you)

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    yeah....increased spending and declining revenues will do that

I had a huge argument with my sister in law back in June.  She was absolutely certain that revenues would increase due to the new tax cuts.  I told her there was no fucking way they would increase.

I love being right when it relates to teaching tRump supporters a lesson.

Of course she won't recognize her error, she'll blame Pelosi or something stupid.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:

Happy Birthday McGruff!

https://youtu.be/5XW3YNn9-jQ
  • Options

I have one question for this crew................

who has seen Pearl Jam in the Philadelphia area? raise your hands

• Options

I had a huge argument with my sister in law back in June.  She was absolutely certain that revenues would increase due to the new tax cuts.  I told her there was no fucking way they would increase.

Of course she won't recognize her error, she'll blame Pelosi or something stupid.
    No one could have seen this coming.  
  • Options
    my2hands said:

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:

No one could have seen this coming.  
    She did actually tell me that she "doesn't care about deficits"....and she sure as fuck did when Obama was in office.

If you remember, her husband (from blue collar Ohio) was the one that told me "Obama wouldn't have been elected if it wasn't for all those niXXers"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    my2hands said:

I haven't missed a Philly show since 09, including TOTD...  Greatest concert ever.  
  • Options
    I just saw on twitter a commercial that aired on fox news. Trumpy Bear. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,212
    Can we real this thread back in a bit? This is more off the rails then that time wine took over the is America the greatest thread.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    good luck

• Options
    Yeah my friend texted me about that yesterday. Hilarious 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I thought it was a joke. it wasn't. you pull a US flag out of its back and use it as a blanket. I thought the American flag was sacred to the right??? 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    I thought it was a joke. it wasn't. you pull a US flag out of its back and use it as a blanket. I thought the American flag was sacred to the right??? 
    Yup that is my second favorite part 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Yep.. sacrosanct...

• Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.