PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’ll ask again, since Team Trump Treason’s base is a lost cause, how or what should we call the former Obama supporters, independents and moderate repubs who voted for him, particularly if they continue to support him after these past two years?
    I think you should keep calling them one toothed Cletus white supremest neo-nazis.  That’s definitely a winning strategy for convincing them to consider your point of view and narrow the division.  There is no way a dem could lose with a base using such an eloquent strategy.
    They should consider a not-trump view because it is sane, rational and correct.

Why should you have to lure them out with nice words and hugs? Are you saying they are that dumb?

Nope, as I said, the racist name calling is obviously the best strategy.  I would only call Swedes that think they should have a say in American politics dumb.
    You don't seem to a good job by yourselves in your defacto-banana-republic, so maybe some outside help could be beneficial? In time maybe a term like "gerrymandering" won't need to exist anymore. 
    Maybe you are right, but the last place I’ll look for advice from is a 30 something living with their parents.  Maybe once they get their own lives sorted out, I’ll respect their decision about what “direction” to take.

I still don't understand why you are attacking @mcguff10 all the time. 

He should report you to Kat.
    Meh, i’m good with Mcgruff and his stated reasons for living with his parents briefly.  That being said, and I mean no disrespect to Mcgruff, but I probably wouldn’t have taken financial or marriage advice from him during that time either.  Sounds like he genuinely wanted out of the situation he was in and put forth a lot of effort to get out of it instead of wasting energy whining about another country’s politics as a way of making him feel better about his own ineptitude.  I respect that Mcgruff values independence and self-sufficiency.  Why do you keep trying to drag him down with you?   
    Who else could you be mocking with the "living with their parents"? If not spreading bullshit lies and attacks, that is?
    Just the ones that think they live on such a high ground that they can throw stones at and mock others...from their parent’s house.  No need to take it personally, right? /s
    You're really acting like a creep right now.
    Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.  Weren’t you the one that said they would not date someone living with their parents?  
    Do you care about other people's feelings in any way at all? Doesn't seem like it from these posts.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’ll ask again, since Team Trump Treason’s base is a lost cause, how or what should we call the former Obama supporters, independents and moderate repubs who voted for him, particularly if they continue to support him after these past two years?
    I think you should keep calling them one toothed Cletus white supremest neo-nazis.  That’s definitely a winning strategy for convincing them to consider your point of view and narrow the division.  There is no way a dem could lose with a base using such an eloquent strategy.

Why should you have to lure them out with nice words and hugs? Are you saying they are that dumb?

Nope, as I said, the racist name calling is obviously the best strategy.  I would only call Swedes that think they should have a say in American politics dumb.
    You don't seem to a good job by yourselves in your defacto-banana-republic, so maybe some outside help could be beneficial? In time maybe a term like "gerrymandering" won't need to exist anymore. 
    Maybe you are right, but the last place I’ll look for advice from is a 30 something living with their parents.  Maybe once they get their own lives sorted out, I’ll respect their decision about what “direction” to take.

Meh, i’m good with Mcgruff and his stated reasons for living with his parents briefly.  That being said, and I mean no disrespect to Mcgruff, but I probably wouldn’t have taken financial or marriage advice from him during that time either.  Sounds like he genuinely wanted out of the situation he was in and put forth a lot of effort to get out of it instead of wasting energy whining about another country’s politics as a way of making him feel better about his own ineptitude.  I respect that Mcgruff values independence and self-sufficiency.  Why do you keep trying to drag him down with you?   
    Who else could you be mocking with the "living with their parents"? If not spreading bullshit lies and attacks, that is?
    Just the ones that think they live on such a high ground that they can throw stones at and mock others...from their parent’s house.  No need to take it personally, right? /s
    Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.   
    Not an opinion. She's stating a fact.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.  Weren’t you the one that said you would not date someone living with their parents?  
    Ouch lol
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.  Weren’t you the one that said they would not date someone living with their parents?  
    Do you care about other people's feelings in any way at all? Doesn't seem like it from these posts.
    Of course I do.  And when I see a certain poster that still lives with their parents mocking and belittling others, I stick up for the others and send it back to the certain poster.  

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.   
    Not an opinion. She's stating a fact.
    Takes one to know one I suppose...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Of course I do.  And when I see a certain poster that still lives with their parents mocking and belittling others, I stick up for the others and send it back to the certain poster.  

And who is this poster living with their parents that you try to mock by bringing that up all the time?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

We ALL walk the long road.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

And who is this poster living with their parents that you try to mock by bringing that up all the time?
    Mcgruff obviously, hahaha. (J/k Mcgruff). But it wouldn’t happen if that poster stopped mocking and belittling others with stupid gifs and what not.  The point to take away, “Don’t throw rocks in your parent’s glass house”.

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,944
    edited November 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Mcgruff obviously, hahaha. (J/k Mcgruff)
    Creepy not being able to stand up for the shit you spew.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    This place gets funny when the circle jerk is disturbed...then it becomes an onslaught of people attacking...sharks smelling blood in the water or similar.  

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Is it heartless not being willing to date someone that still lives with their parents?  

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    You're getting all sorts of personal here.  @PJPOWER
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    What concern is it of anyone if they live with their parents?  It's better than the street, and many places on this earth were affordable when their parents bought, but nowadays, so many places are getting so unaffordable.  If it works, good for them.  It wouldn't be my choice, but I'd live with my Dad over the street.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Is it heartless not being willing to date someone that still lives with their parents?  

Why are you avoiding the question?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Am I?  I’ll move on then.  Don’t want to hurt anyone’s precious little feelings.  Didn’t mean to interrupt the light hearted thread with carrot pictures and people calling Trump voters racist redneck Cletuses.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Why are you avoiding the question?
    The question is...”Why are you asking the question?”

• Options
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Well, like, thank you for your opinion and stuff.  Weren’t you the one that said you would not date someone living with their parents?  
    Ouch lol
    Ouch lol what? Are you even aware of the conversation that we had about that and how he's mischaracterizing what I said about it?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Am I?  I’ll move on then.  Don’t want to hurt anyone’s precious little feelings.  Didn’t mean to interrupt the light hearted thread with carrot pictures and people calling Trump voters racist redneck Cletuses.
    I think the posting guidelines are quite clear on this front, related to other members of the forum.  Being a dick is welcomed at Breitbart, Gateway Punding and Townhall.  I believe they have comments sections.  

Although I'd love for you to try and verbally attack me.  I would welcome it in fact.  Find some post I made and let's have a throw down.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    This place gets funny when the circle jerk is disturbed...then it becomes an onslaught of people attacking...sharks smelling blood in the water or similar.  

oh please. what nonsense. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I think the posting guidelines are quite clear on this front, related to other members of the forum.  Being a dick is welcomed at Breitbart, Gateway Punding and Townhall.  I believe they have comments sections.  

Although I'd love for you to try and verbally attack me.  I would welcome it in fact.  Find some post I made and let's have a throw down.  
    Well I see plenty of posts specifically regarding unsung.  Quite a few about Mcgruff being a teacher...from the very poster you guys seem to be siding with.  So is it okay to get personal sometimes or?  What is the criteria?  Show me a post where you are mocking and poking fun at other posters and then we can start this “throw-down” :)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

Well I see plenty of posts specifically regarding unsung.  Quite a few about Mcgruff being a teacher...from the very poster you guys seem to be siding with.  So is it okay to get personal sometimes or?  What is the criteria?  Show me a post where you are mocking and poking fun at other posters and then we can start this “throw-down” :)
    I for one have always been disgusted at people bringing mcgruff's profession into it. getting personal is never ok. when is anyone personal with unsung? nobody knows a fucking thing about that guy except his political views. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

I'm not siding with anyone.  I'm reading what you are writing and you are all sorts of personal today.  I criticize Unsung mercilessly based on what he writes, not who he is or his personal situation.  I have also criticized McGruff for that meme he posted last week, but he took accountability for it.  But the criticism was about the post.  I'm not a mod, but you are going overboard. It isn't one comment, it's post after post.  I hope you can see that.  
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538

Melania Trump calls for ouster of top national security aide

• Options

PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Ouch lol
    Ouch lol what? Are you even aware of the conversation that we had about that and how he's mischaracterizing what I said about it?

I am aware actually, and I believe he is correct that you said you likely wouldn't date someone that lived with their parents.

I thought it was a good zing, big deal.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

I for one have always been disgusted at people bringing mcgruff's profession into it. getting personal is never ok. when is anyone personal with unsung? nobody knows a fucking thing about that guy except his political views. 
    Ditto. This line is is VERY easy to see PJPOWER. The difference is between posted opinions and how they're presented, and talking about people's personal lives outside of what their opinions are here. If you're finding it hard to figure out, think of it this way:
    Acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and it's because you said this, and that, and the other thing, and it makes no sense."
    Not acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and I bet it's because your wife is a whore and you never went to college because you're a loser."

See the difference???
  • Options

someone called unsung a racist sexist today, and pretty much every day... nobody seemed to have a problem with that

I mean, c'mon folks. at least be consistent

#BloodInTheWater

#CircleJerk

#RACIST!

#AMTChaosTheory

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

I'm not siding with anyone.  I'm reading what you are writing and you are all sorts of personal today.  I criticize Unsung mercilessly based on what he writes, not who he is or his personal situation.  I have also criticized McGruff for that meme he posted last week, but he took accountability for it.  But the criticism was about the post.  I'm not a mod, but you are going overboard. It isn't one comment, it's post after post.  I hope you can see that.  
    Nothing personal, but my opinion is that you are exaggerating.  You seem like a fine person, though, mrussel (was that too personal)?

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087

oh please. what nonsense. 
    See it all the time.  It's nice that something seems to being most people here together other than trump.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:

Ditto. This line is is VERY easy to see PJPOWER. The difference is between posted opinions and how they're presented, and talking about people's personal lives outside of what their opinions are here. If you're finding it hard to figure out, think of it this way:
    Acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and it's because you said this, and that, and the other thing, and it makes no sense."
    Not acceptable: "That is a ridiculous opinion that you just expressed, and I bet it's because your wife is a whore and you never went to college because you're a loser."

See the difference???
    That is a ridiculous opinion that you just posted because of this and that and all of the other nonsense.  I would never make fun of someone having a whore for a wife or for having not gone to college, btw.
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Melania Trump calls for ouster of top national security aide

I was like, WTF!?!?, then reading the article it was over some petty bullshit. Seats on a fucking plane?!?! Ill be following this closely. All these idiots deserve each other. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

This discussion has been closed.