The National Football League

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    do the Patriots ever play a good team on a road? it seems like 95% of their National TV games are played in Foxborough.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    There are 4 good teams in the NFL 

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    ed243421 said:

...and the Packers are not one of them this year 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    ed243421 said:

...and the Packers are not one of them this year 

and haven't been for a long time now.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Jason P said:
    If Drew Brees played in a major market he would be considered one of the best QB's ever instead of playing second fiddle to the current great QB's.  

Just imagine his status if he played for da bears
    He wouldn't have achieved anything because the Bears have stunk...
  • Jason P said:
    If Drew Brees played in a major market he would be considered one of the best QB's ever instead of playing second fiddle to the current great QB's.  

Remember when Jay Cutler was actually a QB with some potential in Denver? He went to the Bears for 8 years, accomplished nothing, and hasn’t been seen since.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Jason P said:

Remember when Jay Cutler was actually a QB with some potential in Denver? He went to the Bears for 8 years, accomplished nothing, and hasn’t been seen since.
    Jay holds about every Bears QB record and had the charisma of someone leading Tuesday night finger painting at a retirement home.  He is the Bears best QB ever by a wide margin.  SAD!  
  • Jason P said:
    Jason P said:

Jay holds about every Bears QB record and had the charisma of someone leading Tuesday night finger painting at a retirement home.  He is the Bears best QB ever by a wide margin.  SAD!  
    His playoff record was 1-1 right?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Wittens Toupe the story of MNF

too funny, the internet is full of mean bastards :)
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:

That could be a Bears record too! =)
  • Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:

That could be a Bears record too! =)
    Hey it’s a better career playoff winning % than Tony Romo haha
    Central Park 15

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    The Dumbass of the Day Award goes to....Antonio Brown

Way to go, fool. Not on the highway, on a two lane road with lots of stop lights.  What a fucking idiot.  Some people just want to give everything away. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I'm really curious to see how the re-introduction of Bell to the Steelers plays out.

Connor was being tested for a concussion and the results of which have not been published. If he is concussed, then the timing couldn't be better for embracing the guy; however, the team has fared very well without him and I can't help but feel the players might be a bit resentful and supportive of Connor given what he has done for them.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    edited November 2018
    Dez tears his Achilles heel
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited November 2018
    The Saints continue to be Tecmo Bowl level good. That team is unreal.

Can't believe the Patriots and Falcons are losing right now.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Has there ever been a worse Monday night game than what we're staring at tomorrow night? Yeesh.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    If Philly was smart, they would not embarrass  Jason Garrett, you want to keep him around... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Has there ever been a worse Monday night game than what we're staring at tomorrow night? Yeesh.
    That is indeed a pathetic matchup. Who in the hell scheduled that thinking it would be a good game or a ratings pull anywhere? Wishful thinking back to 1990 or something. Two teams circling the toilet bowl. A perfect game for the crappy announcing team they have though.
    tbergs said:
    That is indeed a pathetic matchup. Who in the hell scheduled that thinking it would be a good game or a ratings pull anywhere? Wishful thinking back to 1990 or something. Two teams circling the toilet bowl. A perfect game for the crappy announcing team they have though.
    Both teams were expected to be good before the season.49ers had Jimmy G before he got injured. Giants have their stars. I don't like it because the Giants rarely do well on MNF.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    tbergs said:
    Both teams were expected to be good before the season.49ers had Jimmy G before he got injured. Giants have their stars. I don't like it because the Giants rarely do well on MNF.
    At this point, you’re hoping for losses anyway. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    igotid88 said:
    tbergs said:
    At this point, you’re hoping for losses anyway. 
    i never want my team to lose. if it happens naturally then so be it. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Dak is soooooo bad
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    A nice play or two on that drive but was a bad start 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Cooper Kupp done for the year
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    I see ESPN got rid of the 70” tv on the back of the Booger Mobile.  Now instead of having your view blocked by an elevated tv it is now only being blocked by a 300# elevated man sitting at a desk. 
    Reason #437 to watch nfl games at home. 
    Cooper Kupp done for the year
    Hmmm, that probably hurts Cooks value moving forward.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Booger needs to stop talking.  
    Goodwin was concussed.  Just got double concussed.  Way to go coaches.
    Bullshit calls.