• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    This aint happening folks, see you in 2020
    Agree.  Let it go. Time for the dems to develop a platform more than just “trump sucks”.  
    it's not just "trump sucks". it's railing against his dangerous policies and the effect his behaviour is having on america as a whole. if it was just "trump sucks", it wouldn't be much of an issue. 
    All of which is trump sucks. 
    uh, no, it's not. it's about human rights being rolled back. nazis being emboldened. the press being repeatedly attacked. environmental policies being dangerously rolled back. racist rhetoric from the president. it's not just disagreements over policy. this is all major stuff that has serious ramifications for a lot of americans, and somewhat the world. 

you didn't see this type of backlash from the democrats over GWB, did you? No. 
    All continuing shocked outrage at trump. No new inspiring political message by the dems. Time to develop something or else 2020 goes to trump. I think yesterday shows us that trump can not be underestimated. 
    patience.......
    I hope so bud. They have about 12 months to fine tune their message. Everything here in nj was Democrats bashing their gop rival based on their political association with trump.  No new ideas, nothing about fixing anything. 
    I think they took the house back by focusing on things that people care about like healthcare and the economy.

The other side’s message was fake outrage over a caravan of people applying for asylum. 
    Absolutely. And that fake outrage and racist propaganda definitely got them some of the wins last night.
    No idea what Mcgriff's talking about, especially after seeing the president do nothing but bash his rivals and lie to the American people non stop for the last couple weeks. Couldn't have been a bigger contrast between the two party's message leading up to yesterday. 
    What you're seeing is simply Trump's work having an effect. Look how eager people are to blame the ones who aren't lying non-stop and spreading hate propaganda constantly. That's all Trump and his followers' doing. And even intelligent people continue to fail to even realize it, and the longer it goes on, the more normalized it becomes, the more people are going to be falling for it. This is why America is in so much trouble. History proves that this is a VERY difficult train to stop once its rolling.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Agree.  Let it go. Time for the dems to develop a platform more than just “trump sucks”.  
    it's not just "trump sucks". it's railing against his dangerous policies and the effect his behaviour is having on america as a whole. if it was just "trump sucks", it wouldn't be much of an issue. 
    uh, no, it's not. it's about human rights being rolled back. nazis being emboldened. the press being repeatedly attacked. environmental policies being dangerously rolled back. racist rhetoric from the president. it's not just disagreements over policy. this is all major stuff that has serious ramifications for a lot of americans, and somewhat the world. 

All continuing shocked outrage at trump. No new inspiring political message by the dems. Time to develop something or else 2020 goes to trump. I think yesterday shows us that trump can not be underestimated. 
    patience.......
    I hope so bud. They have about 12 months to fine tune their message. Everything here in nj was Democrats bashing their gop rival based on their political association with trump.  No new ideas, nothing about fixing anything. 
    I think they took the house back by focusing on things that people care about like healthcare and the economy.

The other side’s message was fake outrage over a caravan of people applying for asylum. 
    Absolutely. And that fake outrage and racist propaganda definitely got them some of the wins last night.
    No idea what Mcgriff's talking about, especially after seeing the president do nothing but bash his rivals and lie to the American people non stop for the last couple weeks. Couldn't have been a bigger contrast between the two party's message leading up to yesterday. 
    This opinion piece sums up what I am thinking:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/opinions/why-this-blue-wave-was-no-tsunami-granderson/index.html

resident Donald Trump speaks in fragmented sentences and fractured truths.

He is an adulterer, a hypocrite, politically clumsy and prone to retweeting racist posts. He has pushed well beyond the boundaries of any rational concept of presidential behavior, to say the least. 
    This is why may politicos thought the 2018 midterm election was going to be a referendum. And it was, in a sense -- but not so much on Trump or the Republican Party as it was for a Democratic Party that continues to struggle to compose a message about what it is for as opposed to what it is against. 
    Yes, the party took the House but the blue wave was not the tsunami party leadership had hoped it would be. This is in large part because the Democratic Party is still searching for its post 2008 identity. It wants to represent the young and diverse, but key leadership roles continue to be held by the old and the white, much like the Republican Party it chastises.
      In 2010 and in 2014, Democratic incumbents seeking reelection distanced themselves from President Barack Obama's policies, not because they disagreed with them but because they weren't popular. As repulsive as some of Trump's rhetoric and policies may have been to Republicans over the past two years, you did not see the same level of retreat from them in this election as Obama experienced in his 2010 midterm shellacking. Which is why the Democrats victory was not so resounding.

Say what you will about the "Make America Great Again" slogan, the reality is that it's effective because it is a clear, proactive message. What exactly was the Democratic Party's message in 2016? 2018? What will it be in 2020? 
      Ten years ago, then-Sen. Obama was elected president behind a clear message of hope. Since then it's been a lot of finger-pointing and name-calling.

Don't get me wrong, taking the House is an important step for the Democratic Party's revival. And there were some fairly historic victories worth mentioning as well, such as Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar becoming the first Muslim women elected to Congress, or Jared Polis becoming the first openly gay man to be elected governor. 
      But if the party is to build momentum from the 2018 midterm, and not just tread water, leadership must spend more time defining what it is about and less time vilifying what it isn't. After all, people don't eat steak because it's not tofu. They eat steak because it's steak.
      I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
      Bull. It won't make a difference. This is literally saying "people are going to choose the worst possible option because the better option isn't good enough." It's ludicrous. But damn, the GOP is so good at twisting this shit around to make people believe it makes perfect sense. It's terrifying. And kind of embarrassing, just as a human being. 
      With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
      edited November 2018
      mcgruff10 said:
      PJ_Soul said:
      mcgruff10 said:
      mcgruff10 said:
      mcgruff10 said:
      mcgruff10 said:
      my2hands said:

patience.......

This opinion piece sums up what I am thinking:
      https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/opinions/why-this-blue-wave-was-no-tsunami-granderson/index.html

resident Donald Trump speaks in fragmented sentences and fractured truths.

He is an adulterer, a hypocrite, politically clumsy and prone to retweeting racist posts. He has pushed well beyond the boundaries of any rational concept of presidential behavior, to say the least. 
      This is why may politicos thought the 2018 midterm election was going to be a referendum. And it was, in a sense -- but not so much on Trump or the Republican Party as it was for a Democratic Party that continues to struggle to compose a message about what it is for as opposed to what it is against. 
      Yes, the party took the House but the blue wave was not the tsunami party leadership had hoped it would be. This is in large part because the Democratic Party is still searching for its post 2008 identity. It wants to represent the young and diverse, but key leadership roles continue to be held by the old and the white, much like the Republican Party it chastises.
        In 2010 and in 2014, Democratic incumbents seeking reelection distanced themselves from President Barack Obama's policies, not because they disagreed with them but because they weren't popular. As repulsive as some of Trump's rhetoric and policies may have been to Republicans over the past two years, you did not see the same level of retreat from them in this election as Obama experienced in his 2010 midterm shellacking. Which is why the Democrats victory was not so resounding.

Say what you will about the "Make America Great Again" slogan, the reality is that it's effective because it is a clear, proactive message. What exactly was the Democratic Party's message in 2016? 2018? What will it be in 2020? 
        Ten years ago, then-Sen. Obama was elected president behind a clear message of hope. Since then it's been a lot of finger-pointing and name-calling.

Don't get me wrong, taking the House is an important step for the Democratic Party's revival. And there were some fairly historic victories worth mentioning as well, such as Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar becoming the first Muslim women elected to Congress, or Jared Polis becoming the first openly gay man to be elected governor. 
        But if the party is to build momentum from the 2018 midterm, and not just tread water, leadership must spend more time defining what it is about and less time vilifying what it isn't. After all, people don't eat steak because it's not tofu. They eat steak because it's steak.
        haha....dude, come on.

Literally nothing in this article, you quickly googled, supports your assertion that the Democrats did nothing but "bash their gop rival based on their political association with trump."

Sure they need to hone in a better message in 2020 just as the republicans do if they don't want to lose more seats in the house and senate, where they will be much more vulnerable than they were this year. 

Republicans closing argument was about a fake invasion (that it seems they are already done with as Trump hasn't even mentioned it today). Dems were talking about healthcare and the economy. 

chinese-happy.jpg
      • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
        That opinion piece is kind of garbage. MAGA isn’t clear and concise, which is why it was used. It was a way to tap into the emotions of a mythological past that paired well with a message of bigotry on the campaign trail. Because someone isn’t picking up on dem’s message doesn’t mean it’s not there. 

And the election went as predicted and is a very good sign for dems in 2020. Whether it was built up as a blue wave or dems will flip the house isn’t really relevant except to the press who have to fill air tome by building a narrative. 
      • That opinion piece is kind of garbage. MAGA isn’t clear and concise, which is why it was used. It was a way to tap into the emotions of a mythological past that paired well with a message of bigotry on the campaign trail. Because someone isn’t picking up on dem’s message doesn’t mean it’s not there. 

And the election went as predicted and is a very good sign for dems in 2020. Whether it was built up as a blue wave or dems will flip the house isn’t really relevant except to the press who have to fill air tome by building a narrative. 
        Exactly, because 1 National campaign = 435 house races + 33 senate race message(s).
        09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
      • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
        That opinion piece is kind of garbage. MAGA isn’t clear and concise, which is why it was used. It was a way to tap into the emotions of a mythological past that paired well with a message of bigotry on the campaign trail. Because someone isn’t picking up on dem’s message doesn’t mean it’s not there. 

Make America Great Again has been used by Reagan, Nixon, Wallace and even Clinton , who used the phrase in a speech even though he had said the phrase was a dog whistle to Southern racists. Reagan had the phrase on campaign signs & such back in 1980, so when Trump says he 'invented' the phrase in 2015, he is full of shit. 

If he really believed that the election was as wonderful for Republicans as he portrayed in his tweets and 'press conference' today, he would have waited to (have someone else) fire Session. He did it today to get the country focused on something besides the Dems taking the house. 
      • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
        "THE FIELD"
        Here in Minnesota, I saw TV adds for everything (save for two slam-dunk House seats).  I saw one GOPer attacked with Trump.  The others were attacked because of who they got money from, etc....same old shit.  Nancy Pelosi was used on a handful of Dems, though.  

I know the Dems have not nailed their message (if they have one), but let's not pretend the GOP is offering anything of substance beyond "the Dems will let brown people come and kill you."
        1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
        2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
      • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
        my2hands said:
        Why are you saying this? They just flipped the house which increases the odds. 
        the house won't get the 2/3rds majority of votes. even if they did, it would never get past the senate. and all of this hinges on if Rosenstein allows Mueller to keep investigating, and who the new AG will eventually be.  
        Simple majority of the house to impeach and 2/3 of senate to convict.
        yes, i misspoke. bottom line: impeachment is on the table, but conviction/removal from office is not. 
        Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
        even the small victories count yeah Dems didn't get all of what they hoped for but at least now there will be a check against the baffoon come January , he will not have carte blanche anymore even today he has already started to say things like i look forward to working with Pelosi nonsense just last week he was calling all democrats the party that wanted to let eveybody in to kill our wives and daughters known as the caravan ..He hasn't mentioned it once today ,  will see about the rest of the week ...
        jesus greets me looks just like me ....
      • my2hands said:
        Why are you saying this? They just flipped the house which increases the odds. 
        the house won't get the 2/3rds majority of votes. even if they did, it would never get past the senate. and all of this hinges on if Rosenstein allows Mueller to keep investigating, and who the new AG will eventually be.  
        Simple majority of the house to impeach and 2/3 of senate to convict.
        yes, i misspoke. bottom line: impeachment is on the table, but conviction/removal from office is not. 
        Unless the charges in Team Mueller’s report are so egregious, so beyond what any CIC would ever do, and I believe they are, that 10+ senators, some up for re-election in 2020 but more importantly those with a moral compass, side with the Dems. Add a tanking economy, more lies and empty bluster as well as other nefarious doings by Team Trump Treason and his Administration and you get a conviction. The voters back home, independents and moderates, back home, have a say. There are a lot of military, law enforcement and national security folks who won’t take kindly to Team Trump Treason doing putin on the ritz’s bidding.
        09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
      • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
        WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
      • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
        This infuriates me.  Supposedly the dems don't have a message, like jobs and healthcare and using logic and reason.  Meanwhile the GOP only needs to say Boo! and their mouth breathers suck it all in like a cultish megachurch.

I guess the dems need to start going low.  Michelle Obama was wrong.  America understands nothing else.
      • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
        Yeah, here in WA in that highly contested and funded WA-8 house race, Trump was never even mentioned. Any attack ads against the GOP candidate were attacks on his previous record of cutting health care benefits or losing every state-wide election he ran in. Attack ads against the Dem candidate were that she would increase taxes. Most of the messages coming out of her campaign were about health care costs and accessibility, as well as the GOP tax cuts for the wealthy. She definitely ran on a platform that did not include Trump attacks. She has ideas. She talked about issues.
        "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
        Smellyman said:
        This infuriates me.  Supposedly the dems don't have a message, like jobs and healthcare and using logic and reason.  Meanwhile the GOP only needs to say Boo! and their mouth breathers suck it all in like a cultish megachurch.

I guess the dems need to start going low.  Michelle Obama was wrong.  America understands nothing else.
        One party’s leader did nothing but scare America about a fake caravan for weeks and weeks. And it’s the other party that didn’t have a message?  Yeah, this argument is very laughable. 

What a joke. 
        chinese-happy.jpg
      • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
        Smellyman said:

One party’s leader did nothing but scare America about a fake caravan for weeks and weeks. And it’s the other party that didn’t have a message?  Yeah, this argument is very laughable. 

What a joke. 
        By the end of his 10 state tour (I don't know why Obama turned grey and was always so busy) not only was the Caravan an invasion and needed to be shot by a 15,000 strong US Armed Force, but the Democrats wanted mobs, open borders, invasions and no rule of law. All as his cult/mob chanted CNN Sucks and Lock Her Up. And wore shirts that said Tree. Rope. Journalist.  
        njnancy said:
        Smellyman said:

What a joke. 
        By the end of his 10 state tour (I don't know why Obama turned grey and was always so busy) not only was the Caravan an invasion and needed to be shot by a 15,000 strong US Armed Force, but the Democrats wanted mobs, open borders, invasions and no rule of law. All as his cult/mob chanted CNN Sucks and Lock Her Up. And wore shirts that said Tree. Rope. Journalist.  
        The fact that we’re even talking about the OTHER party not having a message after putting up with that idiocy is pretty pathetic. 
        chinese-happy.jpg
      • Desperado......................Why would you go shopping on appeal if “there was no collusion?” And I know you know the rest but for old times sake, follow the money, from Russia with Love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

https://apple.news/Ar0b75wJMS7CjT1mr5_X75A

Brilliantati©
      • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
        edited November 2018
        Remember those “talking indictments” that Team Mueller has been filing? Seems he’s going to file some more. Soon. No wonder Team Trump Treason is Testy.

https://apple.news/AUdK9rFTIQK2hp7SKs4oyYg

Brilliantati©
        Good read for those concerned this week:
        https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/10-reasons-whitaker-might-not-foil-mueller/575467/

It’s Probably Too Late to Stop Mueller

The prospects for interference are dimmer than many imagine.

chinese-happy.jpg
      • Why would you have to foil Team Mueller if you’re innocent?

Brilliantati©
        Why would you have to foil Team Mueller if you’re innocent?
        Great question!
        chinese-happy.jpg
        WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
      • CM189191 said:
        I’m really, really looking forward to BS coming back out to chime in about how it’s disappearing headlines, meaningless, tapped wires and unmasking and fruit from the poisonous tree. Then tell me how close I was before I went chicken hawk and then prattle on about how this Team Trump Treason red wave of his voters don’t care and he’s a shoo in for 2020. Like really, I can’t wait for Hillary and Obama to be indicted because Team Trump Treason “knows a lot of things.”

#standuptostupid
        #otherwisestupidwins

Brilliantati©
      • https://apple.news/Ad6dK4u1_QrSnc1YgfBc9xA

“There was no collusion.”
        ”I don’t know any Russians.”
        ”I have nothing to hide.”
        ”I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”
        ”We do everything by the book.”
        “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

Brilliantati©
      • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
        The smoking gun better be a bazooka
      • Meanwhile, Team Mueller is connecting dots. Who likes connecting dots? Connecting dots is fun, fun, fun, boys and girls!

https://apple.news/AAEDt2bPkRvyt2ttBBZCIKQ

Brilliantati©
        edited November 2018
        wikileaks : radio silence
        drudge : deletes twitter
        fox : twitter inactive, murdoch meeting with mcconnell
        stone : shitting bricks
        trump : in hiding
        cohen : testifying before grand jury tomorrow
        shit : meet fan
        Post edited by CM189191 on
      • CM189191 said:
        wikileaks : radio silence
        drudge : deletes twitter
        fox : twitter inactive, murdoch meeting with mcconnell
        stone : shitting bricks
        cohen : testifying before grand jury tomorrow
        shit : meet fan
        Roger “Nixon” Stone’s turn in the barrel? Disappearing headlines, fruit from the poisonous tree, Team Trump Tower Tapped wires, unmasking oh my!

Indictment man, going to jail for a long, long time............

Brilliantati©
      • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
        edited November 2018
        "THE FIELD"
        Meanwhile, Team Mueller is connecting dots. Who likes connecting dots? Connecting dots is fun, fun, fun, boys and girls!

https://apple.news/AAEDt2bPkRvyt2ttBBZCIKQ

Most surprising fact in that article is that Infowars has a DC Bureau.