Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    njnancy said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    I like Baldwin a lot as an actor but, as Henry Rollins once said, it's often better not to meet personalities you admire.

Also, I'm not judging Baldwin until I have all the facts.  Was he defending himself?  Maybe.  I don't know.  Careful with throwing those stones.  Sure is a lot of that going on around here these days. 
    according to tmz baldwin had a friend saving a space and the dude he punched swooped in and took it.
    I've had it happen on our Main St.  I parallel park the way we were taught back when it was taught:  signal as you approach the space, drive just past it, back and turn into it.  I can't tell you how many times people will nose in while I'm backing.  Have I ever punched anyone for doing that?  No.  Have I thought bad things about the cheaters?  Sure thing.
    How else do you parallel park?
    I guess I picture parallel parking only when the space isn’t long enough to pull in head first. And honestly if it was that long I’m not sure if I’d assume that was the spot you’re gunning for to begin with.
    So I apologize if I’ve ever swooped in on you.
     I have to parallel park everywhere, including my home street. I always back into the spots. You actually, by law, have to stop and allow a person to back into a spot, not go around them. If someone swooped into a spot I was parking in I would get out of the car and have words with them. Crazy, I know. But parking is tough here. 
    People here will swoop around you almost every time when you try to parallel park the right way.  One of our city cops nearly bashed into my wife a few weeks ago while she was parallel parking downtown.  Brilliant, huh!

Maybe your wife was trying to parallel park the same time the fresh doughnuts were to be restocked at the local coffee shop.  LOL.
    Stop it!  You're making me salivate!  :lol:
    lol 

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    hedonist said:
    Ah, another class act!

I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode where George and another guy were fighting over a parking space.  Even those two idiots didn't come to fisticuffs.
    that was the first thing that came to my mind as well! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:
    I remember his vm rant at his daughter.  He’s nuts.
    I can't imagine ever calling my daughter a pig. that's some next level shit. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    unsung said:
    I can't imagine my daughter recording me and leaking it to the public.  They must have a fucked up family dynamic.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    edit:  I think I just imagined having a daughter and imagining what it would feel like for her to leak what I said. 

Hmm.  Time to go rob a stage coach on Red Dead Redemption ....
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    unsung said:
    I can't imagine my daughter recording me and leaking it to the public.  They must have a fucked up family dynamic.
    true enough
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    Entitled drivers.