"I know they all look alike"

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    unsung said:
    Potential 2020 Candidate.  Watch to the end.

https://youtu.be/_6U1Wmq-Ems

Clueless.  Out of touch.  Elitist.  Racist.

Nice attempt to cover for her.  "Well done".
    Wtf? You don't know what being facetious is? Seriously? It is so ridiculous that you thought this merited its own thread. Everything she said here was literally the opposite of what you're saying, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I have no issue with the joke, it was actually the most human Hillary has been in years...

BUT, if Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell made the exact same joke, you guys would be burning this place down. Just fucking admit it
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    I have no issue with the joke, it was actually the most human Hillary has been in years...

BUT, if Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell made the exact same joke, you guys would be burning this place down. Just fucking admit it
    No, people here are actually not nearly as stupid as you seem to think they are. Obviously if Trump said the exact same thing as she did in this clip everyone besides unsung would take it in the exact same way we're taking it from Hillary. Of course, Trump would never say any of this.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:

Well, trump is a known racist. 

Do you even know what context is? Or are you on the level on Unsung but I've only missed that by not really being on these parts of the board?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    my2hands said:

Fuck no....if tRump could speak that language I would take my hat off to him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    this thread proves my point made in another thread about op......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    my2hands said:

There's a lot of hate going down on the train lately.  Really ironic in a way, isn't ti?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    After posting 1000 threads that are debunked you'd think he'd learn.  He has real sticktoitness to alternate realities. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:

You know.... For some who claims not to be a racist, it seems like pretty big issue for you.

Amazing how you stop talking about fiscal conservatism now that the blah man is out of office. 

Quacks like a duck I guess ...
    In his defense, wouldn’t racism be a big issue to anyone who isn’t a racist? If racism isn’t a big deal to someone then I’d say they are probably racist themselves.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:

You know.... For some who claims not to be a racist, it seems like pretty big issue for you.

Amazing how you stop talking about fiscal conservatism now that the blah man is out of office. 

In his defense, wouldn’t racism be a big issue to anyone who isn’t a racist? If racism isn’t a big deal to someone then I’d say they are probably racist themselves.
    I think that it was posted as a slam on Hillary. The fact that his current news sources jumped on it as being racist is secondary. If he had found a Hillary video that had her making a facetious statement about the economy or immigration  he would have posted it with a different tinge to his critique. But it would have been ultra negative Hillary.

I'm not a big Hillary fan but one thing I like about the clip Unsung posted (besides the dumb and forgettable joke) is that she sounds more human than anything I've seen he on in a long time.  When she speaks to an audience, she sounds like an auto-matron.  Her she sounds very personable.  She would do well to be like that more often.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    brianlux said:
    I'm not a big Hillary fan but one thing I like about the clip Unsung posted (besides the dumb and forgettable joke) is that she sounds more human than anything I've seen he on in a long time.  When she speaks to an audience, she sounds like an auto-matron.  Her she sounds very personable.  She would do well to be like that more often.
    She has talked about how she knows she isn't good at campaigning. She is very different when you see her in a conversational setting. 
    njnancy said:
    brianlux said:
    She has talked about how she knows she isn't good at campaigning. She is very different when you see her in a conversational setting. 
    One would think she could afford better coaching!

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:

Yep you just described Baffoon himself..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited November 2018
    double post
    Post edited by unsung on
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    double standards
    unsung said:

Are you trolling (then you should be banned for this) or do you have problems understanding context and interpretting human beings speaking?

Run off to a Ted Nugent message board instead and LOL to memes about sexual assault victims like you have done on here before. This kind of shit is pointless and drags down the board. 
    Oh no, your opinion cuts so deep.  

Spiritual Chaos, ”The guy I don’t agree with posted something that if Trump would have said it I’d be screaming for his impechment.  I’m telling”.
    unsung said:
    double standards
    Double you pleasure
    Double your fun
    With Doublemint gum!

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    unsung said:

Are you trolling (then you should be banned for this) or do you have problems understanding context and interpretting human beings speaking?

Run off to a Ted Nugent message board instead and LOL to memes about sexual assault victims like you have done on here before. This kind of shit is pointless and drags down the board. 
    Since you love posting Kiss video's ... it might be best not to criticize someone who likes Ted Nugent.  Gene Simmons is a Trump SUPPORTER...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • unsung said:

Since you love posting Kiss video's ... it might be best not to criticize someone who likes Ted Nugent.  Gene Simmons is a Trump SUPPORTER...
    Naw. Shannon Tweed keeps him in check.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Spiritual Chaos, ”The guy I don’t agree with posted something that if Trump would have said it I’d be screaming for his impechment.  I’m telling”.
    Ofc it doesn't cut deep. You come off as too dense to even function without Fox News spoonfeeding you a viewpoint. Without that right-wing BS you're as lost as I am in world 8-4 in Super Mario Bros.

As proven by this thread, you can't even listen to someone (Hillary in this case) speak and understand what is being said and why. Fox News distort it for you, and you parrot because you're unable to understand something as basic as how we humans communcate. 

You're a cardboard cut out, in the back of a crowd in a shot from a 50s sci-fi B-movie. You're a Nickelback song.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    edited November 2018
    In the corner to my right, the former Libertarian Liberator, UNSUUUUUUUUUNG!
    And in the corner to my left, the Swede With the Tweed, Spiritual_CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Ding ding ding!

unsung said:
    double standards
    double ignorance

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    brianlux said:
    And in the corner to my left, the Swede With the Tweed, Spiritual_CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Ding ding ding!

Hahaha awesome!
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:

Ding ding ding!
    lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Ofc it doesn't cut deep. You come off as too dense to even function without Fox News spoonfeeding you a viewpoint. Without that right-wing BS you're as lost as I am in world 8-4 in Super Mario Bros.

As proven by this thread, you can't even listen to someone (Hillary in this case) speak and understand what is being said and why. Fox News distort it for you, and you parrot because you're unable to understand something as basic as how we humans communcate. 

You're a cardboard cut out, in the back of a crowd in a shot from a 50s sci-fi B-movie. You're a Nickelback song.
    {bodyslam}

unsung said:
    unsung said:

{bodyslam}
    I hope Unsung is enjoying (or tolerating)  this pummeling as much as we are at his expense. 

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    brianlux said:

Ding ding ding!
    lol
    Is it ok to be rooting against both?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    brianlux said:

Ding ding ding!
    Haha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    brianlux said:

Ding ding ding!
    lol
    Is it ok to be rooting against both?
    You forgot your /s

Or not 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf