Eddie Vedder to Headline Innings Fest Night 2

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    edited October 2018
    Bought platinum tix mostly because it allows you on side side. I’m hoping Eddie shakes a few hands and those who paid for that at least get to meet him. Anyone who has sat side stage before know if this is realistic? Also, any thoughts on what time he is taking the stage Sunday? 
    Im going solo so if anyone else is doing platinum and wants to hang out get in touch with me through DM 

I have done the side / VIP deals before at Innings and other Festivals by these promoters in AZ and never got to meet any of the groups but I wouldn't rule it out!
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    This is just too good of a lineup and price to pass up. Flights are cheap from Seattle, going to make a long weekend out of it and visit some family and sites. Fly in Thursday morning and fly back Tuesday afternoon.
  • Bought platinum tix mostly because it allows you on side side. I’m hoping Eddie shakes a few hands and those who paid for that at least get to meet him. Anyone who has sat side stage before know if this is realistic? Also, any thoughts on what time he is taking the stage Sunday? 
    Im going solo so if anyone else is doing platinum and wants to hang out get in touch with me through DM 

I have done the side / VIP deals before at Innings and other Festivals by these promoters in AZ and never got to meet any of the groups but I wouldn't rule it out!
    I considered Platinum, but I never could get a few questions answered.  Also, are you sure you will be side stage?  They have the caveat, "(subject to artist rules and availability)", which scared me enough not to buy.  I will be there in GA however!  Really excited!
  • I know...unfortunately you have to buy first and find out later if you get side stage access to EV. And they list all those baseball stars that will be there. You would think platinum buyers would be able to do a meet n greet with at least a few? 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Very tempting to fly-in on Sunday morning from Burbank Airport (a smaller airport in Los Angeles) and fly back on Monday morning!
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    mcgruff10 said:
    hey ed, send out a group text to jeff, stone, mike and matt and see if they want to join you.
    :lol: good one!!
    Got my ticket at 12:10 PM on :jack_o_lantern: -- I'm in Tucson- Ed in Tempe?? that's a no brainer!!  :joy::joy::hug:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 187
    In!   2 VIP Tickets purchased.  Gonna be fun weekend, baseball and...Blues Traveler, Cake, G Love, Shaky, Liz, B of H and of course Ed!   
    (Psst..for those that have not been turned on yet, The Record Company is one of the best bands out there right now...give em a spin.)
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    edited November 2018
    Eddie would be perfect for the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Australia in April 2019.  Ben Harper and Jack Johnson are on the lineup.

www.bluefest.com.au

Come on down Eddie!

• rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    E.K said:
    Eddie would be perfect for the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Australia in April 2019.  Ben Harper and Jack Johnson are on the lineup.

www.bluefest.com.au

Come on down Eddie!

I thought the same but I think he'd have to be mystery guest not announced or the place would go mental haha
  • Anybody get their tickets yet? I bought the commemorative VIP's about a month ago, but nothing yet. Haven't done a festival in awhile. When do they ship typically?
  • Other festivals that are ticketed by Front Gate have tended to ship within the last few weeks before the event.  Their customer service reps are pretty good at responding to email questions within a few days I have found.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    edited January 2019

E.K said:

www.bluefest.com.au

Come on down Eddie!

I thought the same but I think he'd have to be mystery guest not announced or the place would go mental haha
    You're right but I already have my ticket for this year's Bluesfest so don't have to worry about people going nuts and trying to get tickets.  Have you ever been @rhanishane ?
    Post edited by E.K on
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Tickets purchased. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Eddie, Incubus, and JEW

My dream lineup at 22 and still my kind of lineup.  Great artists right there
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    Eddie on from 9:30 to 11 if Im reading that app right
    Looks like that to me too. Excited. 
  • Eddie on from 9:30 to 11 if Im reading that app right
    What app is that?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    kst said:
    Eddie on from 9:30 to 11 if Im reading that app right
    What app is that?
    The Innings Fest app, they released the schedule "exclusively" there today (I assume itll be on the regular site soon enough)
    https://www.inningsfestival.com/connect/
  • jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    If you guys haven't heard/seen St Paul & the Broken Bones, they're effin amazing. Lead guitar player is from my small town and the rest of the guys are from Birmingham, AL
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Really stoked for this. But selfishly I’d love more than an hour and a half :)
  • Have an extra GA ticket for Sunday 3/3 at the Innings Festival. Anyone want to swap for a GA ticket for the Saturday show on 3/2?
    My wristbands came today!
  • Greatplainsman...Greatplainsman... Posts: 839
    edited January 2019
    ✌️
    Post edited by Greatplainsman... on
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 187
    Got my VIP bands today!
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,221

Got mine too.
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • JD29648JD29648 Denver Posts: 29
    Have 2 GA I cannot use if anyone interested.  PM me, will let em go for less than face.  Haven't registered wristbands or anything so should be no issue transferring.  
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,221
    Today’s word is cactus
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

Help to end extreme poverty and become a Global Citizen for the chance to win VIP Tickets to see Ed perform at Innings Festival. pj.lnk.to/EVGCInFp

• NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    The Arizona Pearl Jam Fans group is hosting an Innings Festival Pre-Party with Pedal Haus Brewery. All proceeds benefit Michelle's Love (michelleslove.org). Michelle's Love helps single moms going through cancer treatment.
    It's happening throughout the weekend (Fri 7-10pm, Sat 2-5 pm, Sun 12-3pm). During those times, Pedal Haus will donate $1 for each beer sold while Michelle's Love volunteers are selling donated PJ and EV merch and split the pot tickets.
    Please stop by if you're in town to see Eddie. 
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1000235940175251
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16