Options

"...Nothing else Cause when we're dead We would've had it all..."

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
If I was there at Boston II... what a night... I would've been first row center, jumping up and down, reminding Eddie the lyrics I've heard so many times on replay! lol...
So nice that he still feels Nervous singing a new song for the first time... and then they followed it straight up with Black :) Coincidence?...
You lucky Bostonians...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    I was there and I was jumping up and down fanatically, didn't seem like the rest of the crowd cared but I did
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I was there and I was jumping up and down fanatically, didn't seem like the rest of the crowd cared but I did

The main thing is that you were jumping up and down and showing your appreciation. You can guarantee that the band noticed :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Even cuter! Camden two - Ed attempts Parachutes for the second time, bearing in mind the line he mustn't forget! ("cause if we're dead we …") and what happens? He sings it twice instead of the line with the wave breaking… adorable…