Halloween shirt arrived today...

Wasn't one of the lucky ones to get the orange one also. But the shirt looks really good.

Comments

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Daughters just arrived. Doesn't fit.

/s
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Seeing the random orange shirts bothers me. It's the same deal as the colored vinyl lp's with random colored discs thrown in. 

That makes me not want the "Normal" version. Why not just offer Black AND Orange shirts?  How hard would that be.
  • jnikojniko Posts: 292
    I agree with Drdeal.  I would of bought the orange one.  I didn't want another black Pearl Jam shirt.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    Drdeal said:
    Why not just offer Black AND Orange shirts?  How hard would that be.
    What fun would that be?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2018
    Drdeal said:
    Seeing the random orange shirts bothers me. It's the same deal as the colored vinyl lp's with random colored discs thrown in. 

That makes me not want the "Normal" version. Why not just offer Black AND Orange shirts?  How hard would that be.
    @pjl44 says it's has something to do with the company Topps.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2018
    DavidD said:
    Drdeal said:
    What fun would that be?
    Yeah, man --what's the fun in avoiding unnecessary non fan-friendly tactics like exclusivity and exclusion to have people buy your product. :P

Cool the shirt was nice. Them not putting it in the European shop was unfortunate. Swedish customs sucks. 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    DavidD said:
    Drdeal said:
    What fun would that be?
    Yeah, man --what's the fun in avoiding unnecessary non fan-friendly tactics like exclusivity and exclusion to have people buy your product. :P

Cool the shirt was nice. Them not putting it in the European shop was unfortunate. Swedish customs sucks. 

Yeah man. first world problems. 
    Its a fuckin tee shirt man. Get over it. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Agree.  We asked for it, they provided and we complain because they try to have some fun.   Got mine look forward to seeing who gets the variant.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    I didn’t even order the shirt, but to complain that there are a few orange shirts tossed in the mix is laughable. It’s good, old-fashioned, harmless fun. I think it’s great they did that. Keeps things interesting. Some will complain about anything though. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Are people really complaining that they got a black shirt when they clearly ordered a black shirt?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    bbiggs said:
    I didn’t even order the shirt, but to complain that there are a few orange shirts tossed in the mix is laughable. It’s good, old-fashioned, harmless fun. I think it’s great they did that. Keeps things interesting. Some will complain about anything though. 
    +1
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Should I complain about someone complaining about someone complaining about an orange shirt?  

Future world problems 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    on2legs said:
    Are people really complaining that they got a black shirt when they clearly ordered a black shirt?
    Hahaha
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    mine came yesterday. when i first opened it up i didn't think i got the black one (saw the blood red) and thought for a second i got the orange shirt :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Hopefully they will arrive up here in Canada before Halloween.
  • bbiggs said:
    I didn't order one either, but I agree that having a few orange shirts tossed in there is just a fun thing to do. I'll be eager to hear who ends up with the orange ones!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • My original post wasn't to complain, I was just saying I received my order but didn't win the orange one. I think it was/is an awesome idea they did . I am happy for those who did get the orange one. Peace EC
    Jason P said:
    Should I complain about someone complaining about someone complaining about an orange shirt?  

Future world problems 
    I think you just did lol
    demetrios said:
    Hopefully they will arrive up here in Canada before Halloween.
    I have a feeling this week they will start rolling in. 
    Fingers crossed anyways. 
  • rb173565rb173565 Posts: 101
    next halloween they're going to throw some phantom  shirts into the mix. if anyone doesn't receive theirs it means you've got the ghost variant 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    rb173565 said:
    next halloween they're going to throw some phantom  shirts into the mix. if anyone doesn't receive theirs it means you've got the ghost variant 
    :lol:
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Got mine yesterday -  it is a really cool design and I love the date on the back.  I always order XL because whenever measurements are in width and length, breasts are not a consideration. Better big than uncomfortable. So this time my XL is a real XL and will fit a thermal underneath nicely. Nice feel to it also. 
  • ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Indiana Dunes Posts: 205
    Got mine Friday, Love it and it glows in the dark!! :jack_o_lantern:
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    Yes! I absolutely love glow in the dark! I'm excited! 
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    kaseylily said:
    I didn't even realize that!! Awesome!
  • njnancy said:
    kaseylily said:
    I didn't even realize that!! Awesome!
    Oh hot damn they GITD too!!!

kaseylily said:
    Awesome!

rb173565 said:
    Image result for phantoms hockey

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Also saw someone on facebook got both the black one and the orange variant.  Thought it was one or the either, pretty cool.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Cool shirt. Love the idea of orange. Love the fact folks are getting these before Halloween  great job all around
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Also saw someone on facebook got both the black one and the orange variant.  Thought it was one or the either, pretty cool.
    I think Santos said you get both if you get the orange.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    kaseylily said:
    Wait, they didn't say anything about it glowing in the dark. I'm pissed... I also ordered this shirt because I like it. I didn't order it to get an orange shirt. I don't know why people keep complaining about the possibility of getting an extra shirt. Halloween is supposed to be fun and the fact that some people might get an extra shirt is a TREAT.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2