PJLuis said:
    PJLuis said:
    Got shipment email for Chicago!
    Same here!
    It was about time!
    Same
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    Headed to Wyoming.  Won't have to worry about the heat, it was 13 F this morning.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 569
    Did others find that tracking for their order was a little wonky? I ask because I received notice 4-5 days ago that the order was shipping however tracking the package online continues to just show “label created” but no additional tracking details. Just curious if others noticed their orders sitting for some time before actually shipping out. Thanks! 
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    Looks like the same with mine.  Its soaking up as mush Walla Walla vibes before destination bound!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Same here. Mine is scheduled for Friday but the package itself hasn't moved from OR according to the tracking. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. Sounds like perhaps they are a little backlogged with getting these out the door. 
  • Options
    Anybody actually try the wine yet or just people buying them to flip or stare at? I’m fully planning on drinking that sh*t. I didn’t spend $180 to look at it. 
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    I am 2 bottles in, pretty decent wine.  Trying to figure out how to keep the labels...
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    PJammin said:
    Anybody actually try the wine yet or just people buying them to flip or stare at? I’m fully planning on drinking that sh*t. I didn’t spend $180 to look at it. 

I plan on staring at it :lol:   How would someone even ship this thing?  It’s alcohol 
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I finally got a "Shipment Packed" e-mail notification.  Should be getting close now.  But, Yeah, my label was created about a week ago, and just sat until now.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    PJammin said:

I plan on staring at it :lol:   How would someone even ship this thing?  It’s alcohol 
    That's why I traded mine away while it could still be shipped to someone else in the States. The value has increased significantly however having it shipped across borders is the issue.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options

I am 2 bottles in, pretty decent wine.  Trying to figure out how to keep the labels...
    Good to know! Labels probably pasted on there pretty good I would bet?!?!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,110
    Mines currently in Illinois

says arriving Friday in NY
  • Options
    I finally got a "Shipment Packed" e-mail notification.  Should be getting close now.  But, Yeah, my label was created about a week ago, and just sat until now.
    Went back and checked my emails. I also got a “shipment packed” email. Mine came on the 12th and hasn’t moved since then. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    I had it at the tasting room in Seattle.  It's good.  Not great, not horrible.  It's a good wine.

You've got 5 years to drink it.  That is the shelf life I read for this.
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    I had it at the tasting room in Seattle.  It's good.  Not great, not horrible.  It's a good wine.

You've got 5 years to drink it.  That is the shelf life I read for this.
    Thanks for the insight. Good to know I've got some time to make them disappear. 
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    edited October 2018
    This was a COMPLETE impulse buy for me.  There is no way my wife and I are going to drink this.  She was actually pissed after finding out how much I spent, lol. I was a sucker for anything Home/Away shows related.  We would just stare at it.  Anybody in the South Suburbs Chicago/Northwest Indiana area interested in trading for this since I can't ship it?  Have to be 21 years of age of course. Looks like the they have sold for $450 to $575.  Anybody have an extra poster they are willing to trade?  Right now, my ISO are:

1) Munk One EV Chicago 2011 (Black and White Preferred)
    2) Mumford London

If not, just going to drink it.  Have a good one!
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    Mr. Fixer said:
    This was a COMPLETE impulse buy for me.  There is no way my wife and I are going to drink this.  She was actually pissed after finding out how much I spent, lol. I was a sucker for anything Home/Away shows related.  We would just stare at it.  Anybody in the South Suburbs Chicago/Northwest Indiana area interested in trading for this since I can't ship it?  Have to be 21 years of age of course. Looks like the they have sold for $450 to $575.  Anybody have an extra poster they are willing to trade?  Right now, my ISO are:

2) Mumford London

I have someone who is wanting this!  DM'd
  • Options
    Mr. Fixer said:

2) Mumford London

Are people on ebay breaking the law by shipping it?
    I'm in a similar situation in TX.  
    I don't drink, and technically I shouldn't even possess alcohol because I'm on probation.
    So I'm letting someone else hold onto it for me for now but might as well sell/trade if it is allowed and not frowned upon.
    I'd probably keep it if it weren't for the legal situation, but being on probation is risky business.  I follow the rules.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Mr. Fixer said:

2) Mumford London

I don't drink, and technically I shouldn't even possess alcohol because I'm on probation.
    So I'm letting someone else hold onto it for me for now but might as well sell/trade if it is allowed and not frowned upon.
    I'd probably keep it if it weren't for the legal situation, but being on probation is risky business.  I follow the rules.
    you are selling the "collective bottles and box".  Make no mention that they are sealed ya hoodlum.

If I were you I'd let your friend buy/sell it for you so your name is not connected to it.

Hope this helps and keep out of trouble.
  • Options

you are selling the "collective bottles and box".  Make no mention that they are sealed ya hoodlum.

If I were you I'd let your friend buy/sell it for you so your name is not connected to it.

Thank you.

I generally keep out of trouble.  I'm almost 40 and only had this one run in with the law.
    I have bad Crohns Disease, like Mike.  I had some edibles, and any amount is a felony in Texas.  8 years felony probation on a first offense of possession of a controlled substance, THC.  Now I get to take opioids instead!
    Congrats to Canada on legalizing it today!
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    Mr. Fixer said:

2) Mumford London

Misrepresentation will have you poorly positioned should a chargeback or dispute occur. To say nothing of the fact you can’t auction alcohol. Just not worth the risk.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    edited October 2018
    My box showed up today in Kansas! Very cool, not sure what I'm going to do with it now....? 🤔😁😐🙄

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Options
    My box showed up today in Kansas! Very cool, not sure what I'm going to do with it now....? 🤔😁😐🙄
    Trade it to @Release EV

@scrappysattic
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

Is there supposed to be something in the middle? 
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890

Mine came with a card and the bands autographs.
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122

Same
  • Options
    im an earim an ear San Diego, CA Posts: 245

Seriously?!

San Diego, CA - 10/25/00, San Diego, CA - 7/7/06, Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06, San Diego, CA - 4/15/08 (EV), San Diego, CA - 10/9/09, San Diego, CA - 7/5/11 (EV), San Diego, CA - 11/21/13
  • Options
    tmantman Posts: 158
    im an ear said:

Seriously?!

I'm curious as well as I was thinking they might do something like that since 450 isn't so many to sign, Please if its true can someone post pics and is it hand signed signatures or just printed on a card?
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    Trade it to @Release EV

@scrappysattic
    I really only want to try one bottle since they are all the same. 

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1