Festival of Rock Posters with EMEK October 20th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Come say "HI" to EMEK at the annual TRPS.org poster festival!
The largest poster festival of its kind in the world..
Many rare items and show specials. Meet famous poster artists from the 60’s to the present.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

All the best those going tomorrow. 
  • demetrios said:
    All the best those going tomorrow. 
    and everyone paying market value unfortunately...

I'd still like to go to one of these.
  • Sperry has confirmed that he will have a couple of Miami lava foils available...be interesting to see what he charges and who gets them!
  • Sperry has confirmed that he will have a couple of Miami lava foils available...be interesting to see what he charges and who gets them!
    They will go for 2G at least.
    Sperry has confirmed that he will have a couple of Miami lava foils available...be interesting to see what he charges and who gets them!
    Any word how much he was selling them for?
  • ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    demetrios said:
    Sperry has confirmed that he will have a couple of Miami lava foils available...be interesting to see what he charges and who gets them!
    Word on the street was 3K
  • ajaxbro said:
    demetrios said:
    Word on the street was 3K
    2 of them sold at $3k each.  Apparently both were sold within the first 5 numbers, one of them definitely went to Seattle Batman.
  • An uncut Santa Barbara sold too.

Sperry Erato sold for $450.  I'll buy one for that if someone is selling.
  • An uncut Santa Barbara sold too.

Sperry Erato sold for $450.  I'll buy one for that if someone is selling.
    Did you see a price on the uncut?  I saw he sold an AP SB for $2k but didn't see the price for the uncut
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    I will never understand paying a thousand dollars for a poster that doesn't have band signatures on it.....and I absolutely love concert posters.
    I mean, maybe a vintage Zeppelin, Stones, Dead, Who, Floyd type poster.....but for a concert from the past few years? 
    What's the allure?  Not baiting.....just curious.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • ba420ba420 Posts: 4
    Someone brought the uncut to have it doodled.  Emek did not have any for sale. He only had the few APs for 2k. 
    Ba