Kiss

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited September 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    I guess syncing the audio to the video was too much work... although that's what happens when you use multiple versions.  
    I just grabbed one. The main thing is that it's the ALIVE III  version. Who cares about the video :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mrussel1 said:
    I guess syncing the audio to the video was too much work... although that's what happens when you use multiple versions.  
    I just grabbed one. The main thing is that it's the ALIVE III  version. Who cares about the video :)
    Oh that wasn't official video release?  Well that's understandable that it was a hack job then.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh that wasn't official video release?  Well that's understandable that it was a hack job then.  
    Speaking of ALIVE III:

ALIVE III (1993). Should have been released after the solo-albums, Dynasty and Unmasked. And should have been longer. But whatever. Great sounding live album. My favorite version of Deuce.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Speaking of ALIVE III:

ALIVE III (1993). Should have been released after the solo-albums, Dynasty and Unmasked. And should have been longer. But whatever. Great sounding live album. My favorite version of Deuce.

Lenny Kravitz sings my favorite version of Deuce!
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Speaking of ALIVE III:

Only heard Red Kross version... and Melvins I think.

• CARNIVAL OF SOULS (1995). It’s just too weird listening to this blatant and cynical rip-off. I really don’t need Paul Stanley trying to be Layne Staley in my life.
  • SHE'S RADIOACTIVEEEEEEE. SHE'S VERY SELECTIVEEEE
  • Helped a friend out with a logo.

Got paid in "KISS unmasked on vinyl".
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Speaking of ALIVE III:

In case you're interested.. it's much more groove oriented, as you would expect.  Also, Stevie Wonder plays the harmonica and backing vocals on the song, which makes it automatically awesome.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTaPP7ekT7I
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Speaking of ALIVE III:

In case you're interested.. it's much more groove oriented, as you would expect.  Also, Stevie Wonder plays the harmonica and backing vocals on the song, which makes it automatically awesome.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTaPP7ekT7I
    It was nice, but it lacked Gene. :)

• PSYCHO CIRCUS (1998). Such a scam. Such a missed opportunity. There are a few gems on here, some decent run-of-the-mill songs and some shit. But should really have had Ace and Peter on it for real. :/
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170

PSYCHO CIRCUS (1998). Such a scam. Such a missed opportunity. There are a few gems on here, some decent run-of-the-mill songs and some shit. But should really have had Ace and Peter on it for real. :/
    But what about the 3-D concert??
    (Wonder if I have the 3-D glasses in a box in a closet somewhere)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:

PSYCHO CIRCUS (1998). Such a scam. Such a missed opportunity. There are a few gems on here, some decent run-of-the-mill songs and some shit. But should really have had Ace and Peter on it for real. :/
    But what about the 3-D concert??
    (Wonder if I have the 3-D glasses in a box in a closet somewhere)
    Heard of the legend. But it would be 2 more years till my first concert when KISS was here on the PC tour.
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2018
  • Heard Gene on the radio today talk about how much he hates I Was Made For Lovin You.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Heard Gene on the radio today talk about how much he hates I Was Made For Lovin You.
    Saw him talk about that in an interview too, he talked about it a pretty funny way - about hating the do-do-do-dooo part.
  • They will be on Fallon on the 30th and also do a live Q&A in NY.

• The new costumes?

• Dates released. Just a fucking festival in Sweden next summer. ZZZ.

Fuck KISS. They're dead to me.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    KISS dates released!!  I'm doing Atlanta and Birmingham shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • I'm thinking I'll hit up the Toronto show. 

Wondering how much those vip packages are going to cost 
  • I'm thinking I'll hit up the Toronto show. 

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I'm thinking I'll hit up the Toronto show. 

On KISS message boards, there a rumor that they'll be anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 each.  There's 3 different VIP packages. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    edited October 2018
    https://endoftheroad.shop/collections/vip
    1K to 5K is right
     wait they are more depending on the city $7,500 for NYC
    Post edited by Get_Right on