Saudi Arabia...

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Saudi Arabia may carry out its first-ever execution of female political prisoner: reports

https://globalnews.ca/news/4399185/saudi-arabia-execute-woman-political-prisoner/?utm_source=GlobalNational&utm_medium=Facebook
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Saudi Arabia may carry out its first-ever execution of female political prisoner: reports

https://globalnews.ca/news/4399185/saudi-arabia-execute-woman-political-prisoner/?utm_source=GlobalNational&utm_medium=Facebook
    Countries with the death penalty are appealing. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Saudi Arabia may carry out its first-ever execution of female political prisoner: reports

Countries with the death penalty are appealing. 
    Certainly not for people that want to commit mass murder!

Serial killers want to live in a country that will house them and feed them and give them internet and provide leisure for them after they murder a bunch of children. They don't want to live in a country that applies a punishment that fits the crime.

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Because peacefully protesting an unjust government is the same as murdering children and warrants the DP. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    Saudi Arabia may carry out its first-ever execution of female political prisoner: reports

That is so so so wrong.  How can the world stand by and let that happen?!
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula

Canada just got bitched slapped by Saudi Arabia over a tweet ... What did our PM do, nothing ... we shouldn't be doing business with that POS country.  Worse yet, Canada and the US supply these bastards with weapons ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Because peacefully protesting an unjust government is the same as murdering children and warrants the DP. 
    Don't get me wrong. This is a travesty beyond belief.

I was just going at Spiritual's snideness.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by blackhawks on
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
    I'll never understand Canada and the US involvement with that country ... it's not like we need their oil.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474

Canada just got bitched slapped by Saudi Arabia over a tweet ... What did our PM do, nothing ... we shouldn't be doing business with that POS country.  Worse yet, Canada and the US supply these bastards with weapons ... 
    I can't agree with your characterization, lol. Canada didn't get bitch slapped. Canada said something, and then Saudi Arabia had a tantrum like a three year old in a grocery store who isn't getting the sugar cereal.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I'll never understand Canada and the US involvement with that country ... it's not like we need their oil.
    I agree with you on that one. There should be a complete boycott against SA by both countries. I bet they'd work their human rights shit out real fast if countries would simply not stand for it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Does Saudi Arabia have incriminating evidence against the west?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
     Bin Salman contemplating what to do with his hit team ...

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Don’t worry our president has your back SA ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Name 1 country that stands up to SA ... none that I know of.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    yes they do and its called oil. 
    Name 1 country that stands up to SA ... none that I know of.
    Yeah, I can't think of any. It's absolutely pathetic.
    fife said:
    sorry should have also included arms deals. 
    fife said:
    If Canada got it's head out of it ass and built energy east we would not need their oil...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    fife said:
    If Canada got it's head out of it ass and built energy east we would not need their oil...
    if we were even smarter, we move away from pipe lines and go to alternative energy but sadly people are still fixed on non-renewable power
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Name a President that hasn't.

More TDS.
    fife said:
    fife said:
    if we were even smarter, we move away from pipe lines and go to alternative energy but sadly people are still fixed on non-renewable power
    You do realize there are pipelines in virtually every street in Canada far more dangerous than oil pipelines.  As  I type this my natural gas furnace kicked on which is delivered via a gas pipeline running to my house...yes inexpensive natural gas.  Find me a better more affordable heating source.  It sure as hell is not hydro.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    unsung said:

More TDS.
    Of come on unsung.  You know Trump is the only US president ever to get in bed with Saudi's ... LMFAO
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    unsung said:

More TDS.
    Ummmm this is very different. This involves a state directed murder. How is this different then Russia attacks in the people in UK?

You know this is different. It’s ok to be for a lot of what trump has done and still understand this is a major shift?
    hippiemom = goodness
    unsung said:

More TDS.
    Ummmm this is very different. This involves a state directed murder. How is this different then Russia attacks in the people in UK?

You know this is different. It’s ok to be for a lot of what trump has done and still understand this is a major shift?
    So the US government has never issued state order murder?  If you believe they haven't, I got some swamp land in Alaska for you...

Give Peas A Chance…
    fife said:
    fife said:
    You do realize there are pipelines in virtually every street in Canada far more dangerous than oil pipelines.  As  I type this my natural gas furnace kicked on which is delivered via a gas pipeline running to my house...yes inexpensive natural gas.  Find me a better more affordable heating source.  It sure as hell is not hydro.
    Can you please post some stats on that? I really don't know either way. I do know that we had two major pipeline/oil industry explosions in Canada within a week just recently, and that oil leaks and spills are fairly regular news items in this country, but I don't know how many natural gas explosions or other related accidents there were in Canada at any point. If they're happening, nobody's reporting them at least. I do know about that crazy incident in the US a couple weeks ago with the exploding houses, but that is honestly the only major natural gas accident I can ever recall hearing about specifically, although I do know there are natural gas line explosions every once in a while, I just can't recall them specifically (and literally can't recall reports of it from within Canada, but assume it must have happened here and there). I also know there are leaks reported sometimes, but they are normally handled before anything blows. So please, do tell how you arrived at the conclusion that natural gas is more dangerous that oil, I'd genuinely like to know, especially with an overall view if possible, i.e. accidents/deaths/environmental impacts including related deaths/etc. My feeling is that this is simply not even close to true, but hey, I don't have all the facts.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I think SA is just so used to ghosting people internally that get in their way that they were kind of caught off guard that anyone gave a crap about this.  As far as evolved society goes, they are near the bottom.  The oil money is the only thing that masks it.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    I'm with Rubio on this one.  Trump is giving away any moral high ground for $....like he always has.
    hippiemom = goodness
    edited October 2018
    Jason P said:
    I think SA is just so used to ghosting people internally that get in their way that they were kind of caught off guard that anyone gave a crap about this.  As far as evolved society goes, they are near the bottom.  The oil money is the only thing that masks it.
    Yeah, maybe. I love how SA just had a literal temper tantrum at Canada because someone criticized how they locked up some human rights advocates, and then they turn around and are all "who, ME?!" when they get caught murdering an American resident journalist . They are so fucked up. ALL nations with even a shred of decency left in their governments should be cutting all ties with this country (besides accepting all their political refugees who are at risk of also being killed by those fucks). It's quite possibly the worst country in the world.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    unsung said:

More TDS.
    Of come on unsung.  You know Trump is the only US president ever to get in bed with Saudi's ... LMFAO
    when was the last time a US reporter that was a legal resident in America that worked for an American newspaper get killed in a SA consulate , I've looked can't seem to find it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....