Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    How can he be racist towards Elizabeth Warren?  This place gets better every day.
    How can he claim he didn’t say something when it’s on video less than 3 months ago?

and why is ANYONE ok with him constantly lying like this??
    Is it ok for Warren to lie about her heritage and use that lie to advance her career?
    And she didn't lie.  Not that it fucking matters.  Why would Trump care in the first place?  So he can mock her and call her names?  He's such an immature fucking baby...its ridiculous.
    She is not Native American.  She lied.
    She had native ancestors 8 to 10 generations ago. She has talked about how this connection has been a multi-generational narrative in her family, which is highly believable, as this is very common. I actually assumed that is why she ever said anything about it in the first place before all this dumb shit started happening. She did not lie. Many people just feel that she needs a closer connection than that to mention it. I tend to agree, but not to a begrudging level; I'm sure she's embarrassed that her family has clearly been over-blowing the connection though.
    Saying she lied is, simply, a lie in itself.
    Not trying to argue here, just seriously curious- you don’t think it’s lying if she checked the “Native American” box on her application to Harvard when she has had a DNA test that shows she is 1/1024th Native American?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Kat said:
    It's the swift-boating of Elizabeth Warren. Take something positive and make it evil and nasty to weaken your political opponent. Her DNA test showed she was NA back to 6th or 10th generation? It didn't say she had NO Native American DNA. She released it to prove she had it. What? She released it to prove thug right? I'm thinking that's a definite no.
    Yes, you are right, it showed that she has just about as much Native American DNA as any average American of European decent, lol.  
    I don't think that's accurate. My family's done DNA testing and none of us had any Native American DNA, as Canadians of European decent with Canadian born ancestors all the way back to the 1700s. I think this line is total bullshit. It suggests that every single white American has at least one ancestor that mated with an American Native. That is obviously a falsehood. You may as well say that all Americans of European decent also have African American DNA. It doesn't make sense. I actually can't believe this line against Warren is working on people. 
    I think Warren definitely made a big mistake responding to Trump's Pocahontas stuff at all. It's unfortunate, and it's made things quite awkward. But my god, sometimes it hard to believe how easy it is for the GOP to twist things to their favour. This little controversy is a perfect example of that. 
    You might want to do some research...And yes, most Americans do have a trace of African DNA as well...a TRACE!  It could accurately be said that most white Americans are as much African Americans as Warren is Native American, ha
    Again, I've done DNA testing too, and Warren definitely has more Native DNA than my family does, and I'm sure that's true for many, many white Americans too.
    Warren's test shows that she has Native ancestry from 8 to 10 generations ago. That is way more of a connection than you're talking about, which is the DNA connection we all share from tens of thousands of years ago, lol. I'm sure you're bright enough to see the difference here. I'm not even defending Warren. I'm just pointing out facts that you're ignoring.
    You are not pointing out facts...and yes, it is a fact that “on average”, Americans have as much of a trace of Native American DNA as Warren.  Definitely not enough to claim heritage...unless I am African.
    Do some research on DNA and get back to me.
    I am pointing out facts. It's a fact that Warren's DNA test showed what I'm saying, not what you're saying. No, all Americans do not have as much of a trace of Native DNA as Warren. I am not claiming that she has enough to legitimately claim heritage - as I said, her family has clearly inflated it, unfortunately. She should have ignored Trump about this completely.
    “On average”...there is no significants to her findings above your typical white American is what I am saying.  No, not all Americans, but “on average”.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    How can he be racist towards Elizabeth Warren?  This place gets better every day.
    How can he claim he didn’t say something when it’s on video less than 3 months ago?

Is it ok for Warren to lie about her heritage and use that lie to advance her career?
    And she didn't lie.  Not that it fucking matters.  Why would Trump care in the first place?  So he can mock her and call her names?  He's such an immature fucking baby...its ridiculous.
    She had native ancestors 8 to 10 generations ago. She has talked about how this connection has been a multi-generational narrative in her family, which is highly believable, as this is very common. I actually assumed that is why she ever said anything about it in the first place before all this dumb shit started happening. She did not lie. Many people just feel that she needs a closer connection than that to mention it. I tend to agree, but not to a begrudging level; I'm sure she's embarrassed that her family has clearly been over-blowing the connection though.
    Not trying to argue here, just seriously curious- you don’t think it’s lying if she checked the “Native American” box on her application to Harvard when she has had a DNA test that shows she is 1/1024th Native American?

If she has Native American in her, it's just as legit as checking Spanish or Italian if she had one of those in her past. She didn't use it to 'get' anything, she was proud. And young and excited to find out this new part of her heritage. Is that so hard to believe?
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Kat said:
    It's the swift-boating of Elizabeth Warren. Take something positive and make it evil and nasty to weaken your political opponent. Her DNA test showed she was NA back to 6th or 10th generation? It didn't say she had NO Native American DNA. She released it to prove she had it. What? She released it to prove thug right? I'm thinking that's a definite no.
    Yes, you are right, it showed that she has just about as much Native American DNA as any average American of European decent, lol.  
    I don't think that's accurate. My family's done DNA testing and none of us had any Native American DNA, as Canadians of European decent with Canadian born ancestors all the way back to the 1700s. I think this line is total bullshit. It suggests that every single white American has at least one ancestor that mated with an American Native. That is obviously a falsehood. You may as well say that all Americans of European decent also have African American DNA. It doesn't make sense. I actually can't believe this line against Warren is working on people. 
    I think Warren definitely made a big mistake responding to Trump's Pocahontas stuff at all. It's unfortunate, and it's made things quite awkward. But my god, sometimes it hard to believe how easy it is for the GOP to twist things to their favour. This little controversy is a perfect example of that. 
    You might want to do some research...And yes, most Americans do have a trace of African DNA as well...a TRACE!  It could accurately be said that most white Americans are as much African Americans as Warren is Native American, ha
    Again, I've done DNA testing too, and Warren definitely has more Native DNA than my family does, and I'm sure that's true for many, many white Americans too.
    Warren's test shows that she has Native ancestry from 8 to 10 generations ago. That is way more of a connection than you're talking about, which is the DNA connection we all share from tens of thousands of years ago, lol. I'm sure you're bright enough to see the difference here. I'm not even defending Warren. I'm just pointing out facts that you're ignoring.
    You are not pointing out facts...and yes, it is a fact that “on average”, Americans have as much of a trace of Native American DNA as Warren.  Definitely not enough to claim heritage...unless I am African.
    Do some research on DNA and get back to me.
    I am pointing out facts. It's a fact that Warren's DNA test showed what I'm saying, not what you're saying. No, all Americans do not have as much of a trace of Native DNA as Warren. I am not claiming that she has enough to legitimately claim heritage - as I said, her family has clearly inflated it, unfortunately. She should have ignored Trump about this completely.
    “On average”...there is no significants to her findings above your typical white American is what I am saying.  No, not all Americans, but “on average”.
    As in, 'on average' Donald Trump lies 12 times a day?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited October 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

“With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.”
    https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Warren's results apparently show up to 1.5%. Also, you know that the 0.18% thing means that half of all European Americans have less than that, right? (yes, I see later you did acknowledge that).
    Anyway, I'm not arguing that she is all kinds of Native, lol. I've made that clear. I am, however, arguing that she didn't lie. As tbergs also pointed out. I've seen TONS of people make this mistake of trusting family oral history too, and letting that form their views about their heritage; it's natural - fortunately for them, they don't have Trump turning it into a bizarre racist attack.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Who cares about Warren anyway? If the Democrats really think she has a shot at being President, they're more delusional than Trump himself. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

If she has Native American in her, it's just as legit as checking Spanish or Italian if she had one of those in her past. She didn't use it to 'get' anything, she was proud. And young and excited to find out this new part of her heritage. Is that so hard to believe?
    I'm not sure anyone should be checking off such things with such distance connections. I know I wouldn't. Hell, with my DNA test I found out that I am 18% Scandanavian, and I still don't ever reference that as part of my heritage... Although the reason behind that probably supports the Warren perspective. I don't mention that part of my heritage at all because it was never a part of my family's oral history at all. None of us knew about it until 2 years ago. It is absolutely the family history - the story - that has shaped my personal perspective on my heritage. That has FAR more impact than genetic content.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

“With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.”
    https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Warren's results apparently show up to 1.5%. Also, you know that the 0.18% thing means that half of all European Americans have less than that, right?
    Anyway, I'm not arguing that she is all kinds of Native, lol. I've made that clear. I am, however, arguing that she didn't lie. As tbergs also pointed out. I've seen TONS of people make this mistake of trusting family oral history - fortunately for them, they don't have Trump turning it into a bizarre racist attack
    I wish people would be as passionate & precise about this as they are about Waren's DNA accuracy.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I'm precise when I say women are through giving a fuck about all things R including Trumpito. 

It's gonna be a landslide.  Stupid.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Oh ok.  That makes sense.  She was proud.  So she checked the Native American box on her application.  I didnt care about Elizabeth Warren before this and I still don’t now, but don’t be so thick headed- this was blatantly a bullshit attempt by her to gain ground by checking the box.  Did it help? I don’t know, they say it didn’t, but you can’t tell me that someone is so “proud” that when they’re 1/1000th Japanese but otherwise they’re 98% black that they say they’re Japanese? No one does that.  Just her.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

I'm not sure anyone should be checking off such things with such distance connections. I know I wouldn't. Hell, with my DNA test I found out that I am 18% Scandanavian, and I still don't ever reference that as part of my heritage... Although the reason behind that probably supports the Warren perspective. I don't mention that part of my heritage at all because it was never a part of my family's oral history at all. None of us knew about it until 2 years ago. It is absolutely the family history - the stories - that has shaped my personal perspective on my heritage. That has FAR more impact than genetic content.
    I didn't think of it in that perspective. I can definitely see that though. I've never done a DNA test (though we've done the dogs - it was a present for the boy) because I have the oral history of being mostly Irish, and German on my paternal grandfather's side - 2nd generation American for both. If I did a DNA test and found out I had Nordic roots - I would be generally upset - due to that being introduced into my DNA through Viking rampaging of Ireland, more likely than not. My son's insane father is 100% Irish but insists that he is a Viking (I know, red flag I missed). No family history spoken of except in his own deranged mind, although he is trying to get his son to believe it and carry this on. I may have to do a DNA test on him one day to stop hearing nonsense. 

If I had a modicum of Native American blood, I would be very proud and I am sure that it would have been spoken of throughout my life. 

Ancestry has to do with identity and if Warren's family had that identity being passed on, I could see being in school and liberal and feeling a connection with the land in which she now resides - hence, the checked box. YMMV
  • Options
    Elizabeth Warren would make an excellent Vice President.
    Bernie Sanders should be who any R should be fearing.  The Dems have already adopted ALL his policies.

tick tock motherfuckers
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Oh ok.  That makes sense.  She was proud.  So she checked the Native American box on her application.  I didnt care about Elizabeth Warren before this and I still don’t now, but don’t be so thick headed- this was blatantly a bullshit attempt by her to gain ground by checking the box.  Did it help? I don’t know, they say it didn’t, but you can’t tell me that someone is so “proud” that when they’re 1/1000th Japanese but otherwise they’re 98% black that they say they’re Japanese? No one does that.  Just her.
    Good thing you aren't trying to argue and are just being curious - as in seeing what people's thoughts on the matter are. Got it.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I don't think a Sanders/Warren ticket would have a hope in hell. I wish. But that would be more like guaranteeing that Trump gets his second term.
    If Sanders runs, he better find a serious moderate for a running mate.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I don't think a Sanders/Warren ticket would have a hope in hell. I wish. But that would be more like guaranteeing that Trump gets his second term.
    If Sanders runs, he better find a serious moderate for a running mate.
    I forgot what he typed after I read tick tock, motherfuckers . Strange animosity. Sounds like the beginning of a Saw movie.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    Tiki said:
    Elizabeth Warren would make an excellent Vice President.
    Bernie Sanders should be who any R should be fearing.  The Dems have already adopted ALL his policies.

tick tock motherfuckers
    Hahahaha he couldn't beat Hillary.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Good thing you aren't trying to argue and are just being curious - as in seeing what people's thoughts on the matter are. Got it.
    Your son’s a Viking.  Got it.
  • Options

President Trump is presenting the Medal of Honor Wednesday to Sgt. Major John L. Canley, a retired member of the U.S. Marine Corps, on Wednesday. 

Canley is being honored for his service during the Vietnam War in 1968, when he repeatedly rushed across dangerous terrain to carry his wounded comrades to safety, despite bearing wounds of his own. When his commanding officer was severely wounded, Canley took charge and led his fellow soldiers.

Mr. Trump has emphasized honoring military members who sacrifice for the country, reiterating his commitment to defense spending and to veterans and their families. 

Last week, however, the president suggested that Rep. Devin Nunes, a controversial conservative in Congress who heads the House Intelligence Committee, should get the Medal of Honor for defending him in the Russia probe. The president revised that to say perhaps it should be called the Medal of Freedom.

• Options
    Landslide
  • Options
    edited October 2018
     B) 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

You mean she lies like Trump? Or how does she lie?

But mocking sexual assault victims, that is still a right winged only thing right? Or does she do that too?

Is she a republican presidential candidate in disguise?!
    I think BUH, BUH, BUH, BUH....Trump is the new BUH, BUH, BUH Hillary.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    If you are going to compare who has lied way more on all different issues there is only one clear winner and its the Orange baffoon himself by a landslide it's not even close , and yes Warren fell into his trap she should just shut up at this point and let him just keep on insulting her his base loves him for it they love a bully sexual predator lying sack of shit ...Ah that felt good !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
  • Options
    It’s hilarious reading the repubs on here wringing their hands about Elizabeth Warren’s dna and their taxes while Team trump Treason excuses the Saudis for killing and dismembering a US resident journalist in their diplomatic consulant and Mitch McConnell complains that the deficit is due to entitlement spending after passing a $1.5 trillion tax cut that benefits the most wealthy. Remember, the tax cut would fund itself through 4%+ GDP growth every quarter for 10 years. Suckers. Waaaaaaaaaa, I want my country back. Hilarious.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    If you are going to compare who has lied way more on all different issues there is only one clear winner and its the Orange baffoon himself by a landslide it's not even close , and yes Warren fell into his trap she should just shut up at this point and let him just keep on insulting her his base loves him for it they love a bully sexual predator lying sack of shit ...Ah that felt good !
    No kidding...trump is on a different level when it comes to lying.  Been doing it all his life.  It is literally the thing he is better at than anyone else.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PS: YOU OWN IT.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

You are using the right wing 1/1024 ratio.  She wasn't that diluted.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    It’s hilarious reading the repubs on here wringing their hands about Elizabeth Warren’s dna and their taxes while Team trump Treason excuses the Saudis for killing and dismembering a US resident journalist in their diplomatic consulant and Mitch McConnell complains that the deficit is due to entitlement spending after passing a $1.5 trillion tax cut that benefits the most wealthy. Remember, the tax cut would fund itself through 4%+ GDP growth every quarter for 10 years. Suckers. Waaaaaaaaaa, I want my country back. Hilarious.
    Yep.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

You are using the right wing 1/1024 ratio.  She wasn't that diluted.

She could be...or she could be on the other side of the scale.  To say that she wasn’t “that diluted” is just a guess.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    I didn't see where it was ever proven she checked the Native American box on her Harvard application. Anyone know for sure? Either way, she is not a presidential candidate so who cares how this battle of stupidity goes with Trump. You can't win when the opponent is a classless POS.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.