Options

Pearl jam Dublin 2019

Comments

• Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Just to clarify, I hope it's true! I wasn't trying to just shoot down Seafra or anything. I just know from seeing Dimitri's posts on here that he seems to know what's happening all the time.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    I've never seen Dimi be wrong, however I'm going to hope his info is a bit late on coming through in this instance 😂
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    edited October 2018
    nm, wrong thread
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    SeafraSeafra Dublin Ireland Posts: 44
    As I said if I'm wrong I'll own it..but seriously a dude that has been at a couple of shows I won't take any advice off .. time will tell
  • Options
    Just to clarify, I hope it's true! I wasn't trying to just shoot down Seafra or anything. I just know from seeing Dimitri's posts on here that he seems to know what's happening all the time.
    Absolutely no problem here
  • Options
    Cool. The last thing we need is people at each others' throats when we're all sharing the same passion here. Did you see them in Ireland before?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    Cool. The last thing we need is people at each others' throats when we're all sharing the same passion here. Did you see them in Ireland before?
    Yeah every time they played here way back when they first came over in 93 Slane as special guest s to Neil Young headlining that year..so yeah Everytime .
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Seafra said:
    Yeah every time they played here way back when they first came over in 93 Slane as special guest s to Neil Young headlining that year..so yeah Everytime .
    My very first concert. Good memories
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Seafra said:
    My very first concert. Good memories
    Yeah man great memories.
  • Options
    Seafra said:
    Nope
    So how do you actually Know whether it's happening or not? Are you tight with the band ? I seriously doubt that
    u can doubt or believe what ever u want..Nothing booked  in ireland or  anywhere else..till today,nothing booked for 2019 shows
    Does that mean Ullevi Arena in Gothenburg isn't booked either?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Seafra said:
    Awesome. I'd've loved to have been at that show. I didn't come to Pearl Jam until much later, as I was only 7 when that show took place, ha ha.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    Seafra said:
    Awesome. I'd've loved to have been at that show. I didn't come to Pearl Jam until much later, as I was only 7 when that show took place, ha ha.
    Better late than never brother
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528
    edited October 2018
    Seafra said:
    As I said if I'm wrong I'll own it..but seriously a dude that has been at a couple of shows I won't take any advice off .. time will tell
    Suit yourself.  Obviously Dimitris has a good connection with the band/Ten Club based on his prior track record of being correct on tours.  It isn't like he is going to come out and say who his contact is.  That would be stupid, although I'm sure the Ten Club probably knows who it is and is okay with Dimitris being the band's new "Rumor Pit".    So, you can pound your chest with your firsts that you won't listen to anyone, or you could just recognize he has a connection and is right the vast majority of the time.
  • Options
    Seafra said:
    Suit yourself.  Obviously Dimitris has a good connection with the band/Ten Club based on his prior track record of being correct on tours.  It isn't like he is going to come out and say who his contact is.  That would be stupid, although I'm sure the Ten Club probably knows who it is and is okay with Dimitris being the band's new "Rumor Pit".    So, you can pound your chest with your firsts that you won't listen to anyone, or you could just recognize he has a connection and is right the vast majority of the time.
    Yawn ..next
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    Dimitri is rarely wrong about this stuff. I've only been here for a year but I've seen that this guy has good intel 99.99999% of the time. Ah well..
    This happens just about every year.
    A rumor, or rumors, of shows start flying around the net.
    People get excited. 
    Dimi shoots them down.
    Someone gets their hackles up and challenges him about  what he knows and how he knows it.
    Dimi is eventually proved correct.
    Repeat
    Forrest HIlls in Queens was a thing for a little while even with a Facebook group. Still wishing for that.  :(
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    edited October 2018
    Seafra said:
    This,
    "a dude that has been at a couple of shows..."
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for clearing that up Dimitris. But I will see PJ in Ireland someday, I always seem to meet people from Ireland at PJ shows. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Yawn ..next
    Internet trolls keep things interesting I guess.  
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Nope
    So how do you actually Know whether it's happening or not? Are you tight with the band ? I seriously doubt that
    u can doubt or believe what ever u want..Nothing booked  in ireland or  anywhere else..till today,nothing booked for 2019 shows
    You still haven't answered for fact how you know ..you don't actually know..if I'm wrong I'll own it ..but just because your a fan you don't actually know
    yes,i know.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :DB) lol
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Nope
    You still haven't answered for fact how you know ..you don't actually know..if I'm wrong I'll own it ..but just because your a fan you don't actually know
    yes,i know.
    Well it clearly says ..an insider knows it's happening ..so somebody is wrong ...did I put up the post/rumor? No I just want to know how you know
  • Options
    Seafra said:
    Seafra said:
    Yawn ..next
    Internet trolls keep things interesting I guess.  
    Oi stfu
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Is that you Unknown? 
  • Options
    No one is being a troll here. It's great that we have this place to come and chat about our shared interest. Let's not get into name calling now guys.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    edited October 2018
    Seafra said:
     No I just want to know how you know
    haha..funny guy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Ya, Id have to say @Seafra is not a troll, so no need to go there. He's stated his business and also asked a question to which was never answered.

Go to the Positivity thread if you need healing.

• Options
    No one is being a troll here. It's great that we have this place to come and chat about our shared interest. Let's not get into name calling now guys.
    Agreed ..but the little man bootlegger thinks he's a big man..no need for insults really but some people really know Fxxk all
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Is that you Unknown? 
    Haha
  • Options
    Cant see dimi being wrong I've been around here a long time and can't remember him being wrong before about tours
  • Options

Ya, Id have to say @Seafra is not a troll, so no need to go there. He's stated his business and also asked a question to which was never answered.

Go to the Positivity thread if you need healing.

High five Will thanks brother