ISO 1996 & 2002 PJ Seattle Posters

cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508

These...

1996 Wolf

&

2002 Herrera

Dig deep...Got cash, vinyl, posters, and PJ shit to get them...

Thank You

I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...

Comments

• cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Bump...
    Has anyone seen one of these posters or is this some fictional shit off of EB...?
  • jamhead64jamhead64 Posts: 52
    edited July 2018
    I’ve seen and owned the Seattle 1996 poster. 

Purchased at Rock Memories in Seattle around 2001. At that point there was very little or no information on this poster, as when I made a post about it on the old BRY board (old poster site) I got lots of trade offers. Anyways, i trade it for 2 posters from the 98 tour that I attended.

Rock Memories is long gone as a physical store, but the owner is still active on a certain auction site. Think the last Showbox poster I saw sold on that site was sold by them.
    Post edited by jamhead64 on
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    Did that show actually happen? I never heard that Audioslave and QOTSA ever opened for PJ. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump...
  • AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I own the Showbox 96 print. It’s not silkscreened but it does have some cool felt-like Morse code all over the image. I haven’t check its value in ages but it would take some persuading to get me to let it go.

oh and man do I miss the old days of BRY. Most knew me there as NaiS
    Bumping this back up....Go digging and let me start persuading @AfghanTwilight
    Still looking....
  • etacklaetackla Posts: 54
    I have the 2002
  • otterotter Posts: 753
    Back in 2003 I talked to either the artist or printer (I can’t remember) I thought I almost talked him into selling me one but nothing ever came from it. 
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • otterotter Posts: 753
    The white dots say no code in Braille 
    I found my place......and it's alright