CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    Unsure.
    Post edited by FactoryMan93 on
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    I think you need to post prices or the mods will close your thread. 
    I haven’t listed them for sale as of yet.  I’m just trying to identify them and get some general values.  If/when they go up for sale I will definitely list with prices.  Thanks !
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    on2legs said:
    I haven’t listed them for sale as of yet.  I’m just trying to identify them and get some general values.  If/when they go up for sale I will definitely list with prices.  Thanks !
    My bad.  I thought you were returning PMs from interested parties.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,836
    on2legs said:
    Do you have a Pitt 2013 poster?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    The Viva La Vinyl one is pricey, I think.
    15-20 only.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    Unsure.
    Tour pin set.  It's official.  Forgot what year.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    Unsure.
    Riot Act tour. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    What's #30?
    Anybody?
    Unsure.
    Riot Act tour. 
    Ahhh that's it.  TY
  • Options
    Thanks folks. It's a very kind offer. But no need.  I'm done with trading
     This has been the final straw
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    IvanRansleyIvanRansley Posts: 940
    edited October 2018
    The holy grail is an interesting question and since some of the sticker sharks are circling this thread, maybe some can chime in. I would like to know if anyone has any of these, or has ever heard or seen them in collections or for sale. 

Hey Guy Dudebro this is the pack they were sold in. 4 colours yellow red blue and black. Hope this helps

I have that pack. The stickers in the pic I posted are about the size of a quarter. 
    Oops sorry didn't notice that. I have seen fan made pins. Are they legit ? or fan made ?
    Post edited by IvanRansley on
  • Options
    As for holy grail stickers IMO
    Santiago 2013
    Sao Paulo 2013
    Angel
    Grey Flame 
    Grey Bomb

That's not in any particular order.

• Options
    The small black BTL’s must be fan made. The only Official BTL’s are the ones pictured above in the pack. They came with 4 BTL’s, red, blue, yellow, black and the I Saw Pearl Jam sticker. The official BTL’s are all 3 inch circles. 
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,344
    The small black BTL’s must be fan made. The only Official BTL’s are the ones pictured above in the pack. They came with 4 BTL’s, red, blue, yellow, black and the I Saw Pearl Jam sticker. The official BTL’s are all 3 inch circles. 
    I’m pretty sure they’re official. They were thrown from the stage by Mike by the handful. I got these on 10/6/09.  So if they’re not official they’re at least officially distributed  =)
     I might add the Mexico 05? to the grail list. That one has been a bastard to find. Wasn’t there a Brazil too? 

• Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    edited October 2018
    I’m pretty sure they’re official. They were thrown from the stage by Mike by the handful. I got these on 10/6/09.  So if they’re not official they’re at least officially distributed  =)
     I might add the Mexico 05? to the grail list. That one has been a bastard to find. Wasn’t there a Brazil too? 

There was no sticker for Mexico 2005, may be you mean Mexico 2011
  • Options
    That’s it
  • Options
    As for holy grail stickers IMO
    Santiago 2013
    Sao Paulo 2013
    Angel
    Grey Flame 
    Grey Bomb

That's not in any particular order.

That damn shark is creeping up there too now...
  • Options
    Does everybody need the same thing...? Haha
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    My plan was to offer Thomas Wrig, Berlin or Rome for the silver bomb, but I was unsuccessful at getting them. Had I got them... Thomas and Berlin I would have for sure, but Rome, easier said then done that ones pretty. It would have been cool for a trade like that to go down. Gonna do the same for the Klausen coming up. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Dig the blue Binaural sticker.  The Ape/Man graphic is one of my all-time favorites.
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    My plan was to offer Thomas Wrig, Berlin or Rome for the silver bomb, but I was unsuccessful at getting them. Had I got them... Thomas and Berlin I would have for sure, but Rome, easier said then done that ones pretty. It would have been cool for a trade like that to go down. Gonna do the same for the Klausen coming up. 
    I’m not entirely sure what the trade scenario you have going on above is  but I heard silver bomb. I have one for trade if you have something of equal value that I need. 
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    I’m not entirely sure what the trade scenario you have going on above is  but I heard silver bomb. I have one for trade if you have something of equal value that I need. 
    Pfft. I was curious about the same thing haha.
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Don't have much for trade just shirts, stickers and some pins. I'll get at you tonight with what I got. 
This discussion has been closed.