******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    All I wanted to see in my lifetime was a dynasty and they couldn't even give me that. Fire Doug. Release Wentz. Burn the place down.
    haha....sounds like fakewipcaller

Just take what I said about last week's game and put it here. Horrible all the way around. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    All I wanted to see in my lifetime was a dynasty and they couldn't even give me that. Fire Doug. Release Wentz. Burn the place down.

Just take what I said about last week's game and put it here. Horrible all the way around. 
    BUMS
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

Love the 2-pointer to cut it to 6.  great move.

i don't understand people saying they should have tried the 57 yard field goal. they buried them back to the 11. right move there. miss the field goal and the Vikes have great field position to move into fg range with 1 or 2 first downs. right move punting the defense just came up small.

I said it last year and Ill say it this year. Kirk Cousins is like Tom Brady against the Eagles and average against everyone else. Guy just kills the Birds.

Win this week get a few extra days off and get some equilibrium back. i had them 4-4 after 8 then 6-2 after that to get to 10 wins. Division stinks and they still are the most talented team in the division.  I still think they win the division. just hasn't been pretty at all yet.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    short week as we get the Giants on Thursday. 
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Ajayi out for the season
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Ajayi out for the season
    just saw that, torn ACL.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    igotid88 said:
    Ajayi out for the season
    just saw that, torn ACL.
    you guys will still run for over 100 yards against us anyway
    I miss igotid88
    When it rains it pours.

Apparently the restructured Cox's deal last week so they've already got more room under the cap to make a move...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Ugh. Sucks Jay doesn't get to play in London. Did he even playing a full season here? Hope Clement gets healthy quick. Lane Johnson has to get his shit together. 2 weeks in a row, he gets beat which leads to arguably a game deciding play.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    When it rains it pours.

Apparently the restructured Cox's deal last week so they've already got more room under the cap to make a move...
    Yeah, I get the feeling something's coming if they felt the need to do the restructuring now.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Ware or West from KC?
    Clement could do the job but seems brittle. 
    Bell would be awesome but unless signed to an extension I am sure the guy will shut it down the first time he has anything bother him.  (Which, it would seem like RBs have to live with every game.)
    Gonna be interesting to see what you guys do.
    Want to trade for Alf Morris?  :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Saw some chatter last night about David Johnson. Would LOVE that but I don't see why the Cards would get rid of him after just giving him an extension.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Shady?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Shady?

Dude has no business in the league and is as big of a scumbag there is. So yes, hopefully the eagles get him so a likeable team becomes much less likable 
    Shady?

Dude has no business in the league and is as big of a scumbag there is. So yes, hopefully the eagles get him so a likeable team becomes much less likable 
    I don't think the Eagles care if you like them or not, Cliff.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Shady?

I don't think the Eagles care if you like them or not, Cliff.
    To anyone
    edited October 2018
    Dude is accused of beating women, beating kids, beating dogs, beating cops. Missing anything? Winning ain’t that important 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    JK_Livin said:
     Lane Johnson has to get his shit together. 2 weeks in a row, he gets beat which leads to arguably a game deciding play.
    At least he's having fun.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    What's LeGarrette up to? A lot cheaper, too.
    Dude is accused of beating women, beating kids, beating dogs, beating cops. Missing anything? Winning ain’t that important 
    Agree with Cliffy.  I hope they stay far away from McCoy. he is a piece of shit.
    Poncier said:
    JK_Livin said:
     Lane Johnson has to get his shit together. 2 weeks in a row, he gets beat which leads to arguably a game deciding play.
    At least he's having fun.
    He must've hit a nerve.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    No Shady. Stand pat
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Shady is exactly that.  Bag of garbage.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Slim Shady?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    What's LeGarrette up to? A lot cheaper, too.
    They like him in Detroit...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    High ankle sprain for Lane....stupid Thursday games. I guess Vaitai starts if he cannot go

go sb champs
    chinese-happy.jpg
    High ankle sprain for Lane....stupid Thursday games. I guess Vaitai starts if he cannot go

go sb champs
    d-line will decide this game.  Pressure Eli and Birds are good to go.  Haven't seen but is the weather going to be bad in the swamp? i know lots of rain moving in the later this evening.  I think Birds win this one. I'm gonna predict 31-16 although I haven't been very spot on with them this year.
    Yeah someone was telling me earlier to expect rain and thunderstorms. Gotta have this one. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Weather is going to be a mess. 
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Well it looks shitty. Front lines have to make a difference for once this season. If they are any sort of good then they should win tonight.

Looks like they finish 9-7 this year. I hope I'm wrong, though that should still win the division.