Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Is TMR within walking distance of Bridgestone Arena?

sort of... are you in pretty good health?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Yeah as long as it's not too hot.  I was at the omni next to the arena and it's a half mile.  I ubered because I was in dress clothes.  Made that mistake a few years ago in Nashville. 
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    lolobugg said:
    Ms. Haiku said:

For walking, yes, or I could take a LYFT.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Ms. Haiku said:
    lolobugg said:
    Ms. Haiku said:

For walking, yes, or I could take a LYFT.
    The area is fine,  at least during the day. 
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    MedozK said:
    Got my tickets this morning to the Nashville show at Bridgestone in November. Haven't seen him on this tour, so should be a good one.
    So jealous. Not only will it be a great show it's on my birthday.
    #FHP
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I haven't had a chance to spin it yet, and do look forward to that, but I just think they are charging too much for a package like this.
    Also, they marked all the sides of the record in SUCH tiny print that I can't fucking see it, even with glasses on. I literally have to hold it up to a light and squint and look at both sides to confirm I' seeing it right just to find side A or whatever Why would they do that??? It's kind of infuriating.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    I haven't had a chance to spin it yet, and do look forward to that, but I just think they are charging too much for a package like this.
    Also, they marked all the sides of the record in SUCH tiny print that I can't fucking see it, even with glasses on. I literally have to hold it up to a light and squint and look at both sides to confirm I' seeing it right just to find side A or whatever Why would they do that??? It's kind of infuriating.
    Damn it was all downhill when you hit 50 huh?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Finally saw some tracking updates. Should be delivered tomorrow.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    jjflash said:

I'm more excited that there will be a new Raconteurs album next year. And hopefully a tour. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    jjflash said:

Whoa. Definitely getting this. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Yeah!!!!!

I love every second of this record,  and a new album maybe???  This will be as good as Icky X.
    I tried re-subscribing, but it's not working for some reason.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Hmm... That copper wax is fucking pretty!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Nice
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Count me in for this one!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    How does the Jack White vault sound people? Surely none of you intend on keeping in the box?
    www.cluthelee.com
    You can take them out of the box?
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    How does the Jack White vault sound people? Surely none of you intend on keeping in the box?
    Most of them are just fantastic.  Considering the original press of this album was great, I expect at least as strong since it's been pressed at his plant.  This album was recorded analog. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Hopefully the Raconteurs tour, been ages since i seen them.  And come to Philly Jack!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    I was hoping it would be something I wouldn't be interested in so I could save some cash... but I'm definitely sticking around for this one. New Raconteurs and a tour just made my day
    I am wired and fading...
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Hopefully the Raconteurs tour, been ages since i seen them.  And come to Philly Jack!
    He didn't hit Philly this tour? Pretty extensive tour.
    #FHP
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Patience, grasshopper. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited October 2018
    Horos said:
    nope he hasn't played in philly in about 15 years.  Dead weather have never played philly, Raconteurs have never played philly (not including the time they opened up for dylan in '06).  Did see them in atlantic city though. Jack white (solo) has never played in philly, has played in delaware though.  White stripes haven't played in/near philly in 15 years (and that technically was in camden, nj).  was suppose to play in philly in the summer of '03 but they canceled/rescheduled it cause jack hurt his hand or something.  Did finally see the white stripes in '07 and that was in wilmington, delaware.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Horos said:
    nope he hasn't played in philly in about 15 years.  Dead weather have never played philly, Raconteurs have never played philly (not including the time they opened up for dylan in '06).  Did see them in atlantic city though. Jack white (solo) has never played in philly, has played in delaware though.  White stripes haven't played in/near philly in 15 years (and that technically was in camden, nj).  was suppose to play in philly in the summer of '03 but they canceled/rescheduled it cause jack hurt his hand or something.  Did finally see the white stripes in '07 and that was in wilmington, delaware.
    Wasn't there some issue he had in Philly and vowed never to play there?  I thought he like got into an argument with some fans up front because they were yelling for some run of the mill WS stuff.  Maybe it was NY, but I seem to remember some incident.  
    mrussel1 said:
    Horos said:
    Wasn't there some issue he had in Philly and vowed never to play there?  I thought he like got into an argument with some fans up front because they were yelling for some run of the mill WS stuff.  Maybe it was NY, but I seem to remember some incident.  
    there are a few rumors why he hasn't played here, i'm sure that's probably one of them.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Still having problems reactivating. I emailed TMR & hope to hear back soon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    There’s a guy on FB raffling a test press of the PJ TMR.  He says he got it cause they get randomly inserted in vault packages and he bought it from someone who got it.

Does anyone know any truth to this?  I’ve never heard of them being randomly inserted in vault packages.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    mrussel1 said:
    Horos said:
    there was definitely an incident in Philly way back and we're screwed. I didn't really get into the WS until after all that. One time on a Vault chat I asked if he'd be playing Philly again and he answered NO.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    scurtis said:
    There’s a guy on FB raffling a test press of the PJ TMR.  He says he got it cause they get randomly inserted in vault packages and he bought it from someone who got it.

Does anyone know any truth to this?  I’ve never heard of them being randomly inserted in vault packages.
    Never heard of that either.