halloween haunted houses

chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
edited October 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
http://youtu.be/u5tHEhPGihg
can i just kick her in the shin or the keester?
what a frickin ridiculous person

anyone enjoy a visit to their local (or distant) haunted house for halloween?
they are good for a laugh or whatever
i remember going as a kid and when some a-hole would come out of nowhere and grab me they got kicked or punched or elbowed (just kidding here, folks. i never kicked, punched or elbowed a zombie-thing at a halloween haunted house attraction)

haha
my brother and friends visiterd a haunte in kansas city and he found a tiny hole that they all barelly squeezed thru. turns out it was not for visitors but for staff only. a midget crazy mean clown dude to be exact. he chewed my brother's ass and friends' asses out for being back there. what do they expect :lol:
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by chadwick on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I enjoy a nice haunted house. Not the ones where it's all cutsey and cheezy.

I like to watch people that come out of the haunted house, the more screaming and crying kids it has, then I know it's a good haunted house. :lol:

Go thru a haunted house enough times, and you'll know where the 'characters' are hiding...I like to scare them before they scare me, makes it way more fun.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Try this one for size. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEONkKSYxEE
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i typed up "halloween haunted houses" & look what comes up, a thread i started 4 yrs ago. that's fucking weird

stood in line 2 hrs this past weekend. it was windy, cold & drunk ppl everywhere. psycho clowns, grim reapers, straight jacket fuckers, evil elves, elvis, mummies & a crossbred frankenstein werewolf were running up & down the line of folks waiting to get in.

im in front once we enter the gates of hell. constantly im tugged on & climbed on by the wife. you should imagine she's a riot & the epitome of kickassery & bravery. creatures are coming out of the woodwork in pitch black hallways ,rooms, really low walkways, strobe light filled eyeballs, cattywampus the cellar stairways & they're grabbing me & shit. im like, "expletive deleted" about 5 times. it was a hoot.

towards the end you're walking trails throughout the property with different haunted & freaky happenings around every corner. we smell a skunk, after all we are out in the woods. what do ya know lookie there, there's a skunk waddling around crossing the trail about 15 ft in front of us. striped ass critter had his tail upright & was goin to town like nobodies business as a boss. dude stunk like hell. turns out it was a very good fake ass skunk that came across so real it was insane. i mean who has a fake ass skunk that waddles around exactly like a real skunk?

"wanna hold my snake" this little monster says? im like, "dude that's a ball python." the little monster & his wife - also a small monster, were impressed i knew the python's makeup. he then asked, "wanna hold my cockroach?" these maniacs had at least 15 hissing cockroaches crawling about. "no i don't wanna hold a cockroach, but i might wedge one up someone's ass for em" "have a goodnight"

as you can tell we barely survived
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    went to Field of Screams in Lancaster, PA last night.  It was pretty cool.  Had four attractions: a haunted hayride, an asylum, a den of darkness and a nocturnal wasteland.  Hadn't been to one of these in about 10-15 years or so, so didn't really know what to expect.  It was $35 to go on all four and I'd say worth it.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly