Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,718
    nicknyr15 said:
    Can anyone tell me why the unknown shipping threads are getting closed? I’m genuinely curious.  I don’t see anything particularly bad on them. I’ve seen much worse on these boards 
    They frown upon talking about other board members.  So you can't start a new thread like that.  The Stephan threads all got locked up too.
    Got it. Sea responded to me. I was just curious. Hopefully “unknown” gets taken care of since he was blatantly caught reselling on eBay lol. 
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    nicknyr15 said:
    Can anyone tell me why the unknown shipping threads are getting closed? I’m genuinely curious.  I don’t see anything particularly bad on them. I’ve seen much worse on these boards 
    I'm kind of surprised the "unpopular opinion" thread has lasted.....
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    All I'll say is hopefully the 10C takes swift action when rock solid proof of reselling is discovered
  • Options
    sonofjeansonofjean Saco, ME Posts: 58
    Mumford AP arrived in Maine today!  Just waiting for the wine now.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    All I'll say is hopefully the 10C takes swift action when rock solid proof of reselling is discovered
    Yes. I doubt it. 
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    Milestone said:
    I’ve been nervous to ask, for fear of getting ridiculed....hazed....and verbally flogged...

But why are zippos so coveted and also the punchline of so many jokes?
    A number of adults here find personal validation in acquiring and sometimes paying ludicrous sums of money for anything Pearl Jam slaps their name. Sadly, a zippo lighter is not the worse of it. Search for the sheep figurines dressed as rock stars - laughable stuff.

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,143
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:
    I’ve been nervous to ask, for fear of getting ridiculed....hazed....and verbally flogged...

A number of adults here find personal validation in acquiring and sometimes paying ludicrous sums of money for anything Pearl Jam slaps their name. Sadly, a zippo lighter is not the worse of it. Search for the sheep figurines dressed as rock stars - laughable stuff.

Lol that’s some good shit right there
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Just received shipping confirmation from Ben Brown on his Fenway print. 
  • Options
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:

No one collects the sheep...  
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:

ISO Black Falla Sheep...………..Kidding, kidding!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Anyone know whether the Mumford required signature confirmation like the last time?
  • Options
    Anyone know whether the Mumford required signature confirmation like the last time?
    Mine did 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    edited October 2018
    pffft. shows you guys what you know. The Zippos are EV, not PJ.  
    signed,
    An adult here who find personal validation in acquiring and sometimes paying ludicrous sums of money for anything Pearl Jam  (or EV) LOL
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    pffft. shows you guys what you know. The Zippos are EV, not PJ.  
    signed,
    An adult here who find personal validation in acquiring and sometimes paying ludicrous sums of money for anything Pearl Jam  LOL
    Lol...we all have the disease. ;)
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,421
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:

And some adults find personal validation in judging what other people do with their money. Who cares if people like to collect Zippos?   Live and let live. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    nicknyr15 said:
    Mine did 
    Mine did too.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    for all the collectors out there, how do you display everything? Do you rotate things in and out? Man cave?  Serious question. I have the Thomas Fenway framed in my room but the rest of my collection is in the basement. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Basement music room/studio/cave for me. I only have posters from some of the shows I've attended so I don't have a massive collection like some of you.

Starting to run out of wall space though!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    dudeman said:
    Basement music room/studio/cave for me. I only have posters from some of the shows I've attended so I don't have a massive collection like some of you.

Starting to run out of wall space though!
    Yeah me two.  I think I have 7 framed so this thomas wrigley might be my last poster purchase.  I have five posters sitting in my bedroom that I probably won't ever frame even though I was at the shows.  There was a point that I had every single poster of each show I was at plus other ones I collected because I thought they were cool (maybe around 50 posters?) but to store them took up an entire room lol.  
  • Options
    jeremyjmcbjeremyjmcb Posts: 126
    edited October 2018
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:

Wait, there’s Sheep Figurines??? 
  • Options
    BF89905 said:
    Milestone said:

Wait, there’s Sheep Figurines??? 

I bought two. Seriously.

I'm a freaking idiot.

I got the rare, orange and black one. I figured I was a champion! I threw both out when we moved last year. As I was discarding them, I noticed the cat had chewed on them lol.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    mcgruff10 said:
    for all the collectors out there, howm do you display everything? Do you rotate things in and out? Man cave?  Serious question. I have the Thomas Fenway framed in my room but the rest of my collection is in the basement. 
    I took photos of the posters from the 9 shows that my husband went to before we met and printed various sizes to do a framed collage on our living room wall. (Working on mats and frames now.) We have the actual print of our first show together and our first Fenway show both up in the living room.

Some of our others will go throughout the house: The Fenway Williams is in the office. Madrid is getting a fancy mat/frame combo for the bedroom. Others...still figuring it out. 

Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    mcgruff10 said:
    for all the collectors out there, how do you display everything? Do you rotate things in and out? Man cave?  Serious question. I have the Thomas Fenway framed in my room but the rest of my collection is in the basement. 
    I have a mix of framed posters scattered through the house. 2 PJ. 2 Widespread Panic. 1 Black Crowes. 1 Grateful Dead. 1 John Fahey. 1 JJ Cale.  The rest of my posters are in portfolios and a few oversize ones in tubes.
    I have several PJ shirts, but only keep 1 in rotation at any given time. (Currently the blue 2018 baseball player in flames).
    Honestly, my Detroit Redwings stuff is more out of control than anything. 

11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Here a my favorite Merch!  Loving the print on the cd!

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Awesome! Makes me wish I grabbed one rather than just digital. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Nice!!

I'm still waiting for my two Seattle shows.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    What the hell, I just pressed play and it started raining here lol. Sounds incredible. 
  • Options
    hey...quick update... finally finished that nin poster and can dive 100% into getting boston prints in the mail. Sorry for the delay with the pj posters this summer... with the madrid site issue backing into 400 seattle orders then 400 boston orders, this has been the most processing orders and packing orders and dealing with customer service emails I have had to manage at once, all while trying to work on new designs too. So thank you all for being so insanely patient with me, I know I am always slow in getting orders out, but this summer has been slower then normal for me in getting things in the mail ... to the non US folks, you guys have been very patient given you have to deal with customs and air travel for shipping... thank you all for not being too angry with me...some amount of disappointment or frustration is certainly understandable 

if you are still missing a seattle or madrid poster, email me at info@artillerydesign.com and tell me I am packing and processing orders the rest of this week and into the weekend

if I emailed you and we discussed replacing your damaged seattle poster that arrived, if you could humor me and remind me about the fact that I said I was sending you a replacement, that would be a big help because I had a piece of paper with a list of everyone who I needed to send replacements to, and at the moment that piece of paper is missing, so I have to go dumpster diving through our garbage cans and see if it did not somehow get thrown out... so if you were waiting for that replacement seattle poster and it is still not there, it is because I have madly been trying to find that list that was sitting right next to my keyboard and somehow has now vanished... hopefully I will find it, but if by chance I cannot, email me and remind me about our email exchange to get you a replacement... there was about 4 or 5 names on it
    Hey @bradklausen i have sent a few e-mail's just wondering if you have received any ? 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,143
    mcgruff10 said:

Looks like yours is printed off center as well.  Not as bad as mine, but man they need to get their shit together.  I’ll be annoyed if the box set discs are imperfect.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Looks like yours is printed off center as well.  Not as bad as mine, but man they need to get their shit together.  I’ll be annoyed if the box set discs are imperfect.
    I have the t-shirt with this image on the back and it’s off center as well. I didn’t notice it when I bought it, but now it bugs me. Centering a logo seems like a pretty simple part of the process.  Careless production I guess.