Poster shipping help

13»

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Related image
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Thanks for that insight Madhat, I think this has become my favorite thread to follow for today now!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Fucked Up, OP.

Actually, if I look at it a different way it is impressive.

A troll's troll kinda work.

@Wobbie, you could learn a few things from this guy!  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    edited October 2018
    madhat181 said:
    unknown said:

Look what he sent now

Hello,

Could you please meanwhile open a claim against USPS because with the pictures Insens you it is obviously a bad handling of a package. The Tube is heavily deformed as you can see.

Are you going to open a claim?

Thanks and Regards
    Dominik

The Reply links to an ebay sale( for example...rover.ebay.com...) This doesn't seem like a trade. Come clean...for someone so against flippers it's odd to see you "trade" something on ebay. You come on 10c asking for help always seeming to play victim and saying you are being wronged or begging for posters. I felt sorry for you and wanted to help, but this last thing is shady.

I'm new here, but I know my way around a message board. Looking back on your comments you are constantly asking for things from posters to tickets. Hopefully you aren't using people's kindness to turn a profit like the flippers you seemingly hate so much.

This guy that you think is scamming you is a ebay buyer from Germany(not Nevada), which explains his grammar on the reply and why he doesn't want to open or take claim of a damaged package, because he as to pay customs tax on the value if he accepts it. Just refund his money and file your claim.

holy shit.... I hope you are not dealing with Stefan or you might end up with a tube of air.

if he starts using the following words cease all communications with him:    Sandkasten, Pappnase, advocate, etc.

Post edited by lolobugg on

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• unknownunknown Posts: 531
    He had me ship it to Nevada , which I shouldn’t have done
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Is anyone else planning to cyberstalk the buyer, waiting to see who he leaves negative feedback for on eBay?
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by Sea on
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    unknown said:
    Did you ship it from Flipadelphia?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    lolobugg said:
    madhat181 said:
    unknown said:

Look what he sent now

Hello,

Could you please meanwhile open a claim against USPS because with the pictures Insens you it is obviously a bad handling of a package. The Tube is heavily deformed as you can see.

Are you going to open a claim?

Thanks and Regards
    Dominik

The Reply links to an ebay sale( for example...rover.ebay.com...) This doesn't seem like a trade. Come clean...for someone so against flippers it's odd to see you "trade" something on ebay. You come on 10c asking for help always seeming to play victim and saying you are being wronged or begging for posters. I felt sorry for you and wanted to help, but this last thing is shady.

I'm new here, but I know my way around a message board. Looking back on your comments you are constantly asking for things from posters to tickets. Hopefully you aren't using people's kindness to turn a profit like the flippers you seemingly hate so much.

This guy that you think is scamming you is a ebay buyer from Germany(not Nevada), which explains his grammar on the reply and why he doesn't want to open or take claim of a damaged package, because he as to pay customs tax on the value if he accepts it. Just refund his money and file your claim.

holy shit.... I hope you are not dealing with Stefan or you might end up with a tube of air.

if he starts using the following words cease all communications with him:    Sandkasten, Pappnase, advocate, etc.

I swear to FSM I typed a post yesterday at a point, and then deleted it...but it was this:

Stefan, is that you?
    edited October 2018

I swear to FSM I typed a post yesterday at a point, and then deleted it...but it was this:

Stefan, is that you?
    Ok I'm pretty new here and this is going over my head. Is there a thread to explain this?
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    madhat181 said:

Stefan, is that you?
    Ok I'm pretty new here and this is going over my head. Is there a thread to explain this?

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/237506/iso-for-an-ebay-seller-from-which-i-have-paid-2-x-twenty-vinyl-sealed-but-never-got-something/p1

just make sure you take a piss before reading or you might wet your pants.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• This guy wants our help, but won't give us the whole story!!
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    lolobugg said:
    madhat181 said:

Stefan, is that you?

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/237506/iso-for-an-ebay-seller-from-which-i-have-paid-2-x-twenty-vinyl-sealed-but-never-got-something/p1

just make sure you take a piss before reading or you might wet your pants.

word.
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    madhat181 said:
    unknown said:
    That's all you have as a response? LOL. I dunno if you are playing dumb or behind on reading and replying to messages.
    He didn't respond to my Shakespeare quote yesterday either. This doesn't sound like the @unknown that I thought I knew. 

edited October 2018
    unknown said:
    I see what the international buyer from EBAY that you FLIPPED the poster to did...he had you send it to a storage/courier service in NV.
    He probably buys many things from the states and has it shipped in one large shipment to avoid paying international shipping on multiple items. I work in logistics and the buyer is pretty smart to do this. Your worries should be taken up with him for explanation. Not everyone is a scammer or troll 

Your EBAY feedback is going to get a hit. Hopefully all the other PJ posters you FLIPPED will be positive.

Post edited by madhat181 on
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    edited October 2018
    deleted.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • cwjacwja Posts: 132

• Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    @unknown

State your preach!!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    I think most of us saw through this unknown character for a while now. I’m not surprised by this but I am entertained. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by Sea on
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
This discussion has been closed.