Rome Poster/Sticker

BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
Chance they will have any on 10c? 

Comments

• Is there a chance that the Rome concert poster can be sold to club members?

• It's curious where they all went.  I was at the Rome show and the merch situation was rough.  All that was left by the time I hit the front was some world tour shirts (which I bought one of) and the Safe Travels keychain.  Tough to fee too slighted as the concert itself was AMAZING.  So much fun!
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
    That show was unique and amazing. Loved how the band kicked it into another gear to help Ed out. After hearing him in Milan the previous Friday, wasn't sure there'd even be a show.... 36 songs/3+ hours later..incredible.
  • SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    Rarer than rocking horse shit. The only ones I have found on Ebay they want £20 for them, they cost £2 each!
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    It's curious where they all went.  I was at the Rome show and the merch situation was rough.  All that was left by the time I hit the front was some world tour shirts (which I bought one of) and the Safe Travels keychain.  Tough to fee too slighted as the concert itself was AMAZING.  So much fun!
    The mafia