Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,963
    edited September 2018
    Swedish newspapers reporting Trump was laughed at, at the UN? Haha...
    and he says later "I didn't expect that, but that's ok". he is so clueless as to how terrible he really is. 
    It's bizarre that whoever wrote the speech and prepared him for it would have expected an applause break.  

But he's right about one thing...the world is laughing at us
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    and he says later "I didn't expect that, but that's ok". he is so clueless as to how terrible he really is. 
    It's bizarre that whoever wrote the speech and prepared him for it would have expected an applause break.  

We are not laughing 'at' you. We're laughing 'with' you.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

you can't laugh with people who are crying. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Then vote the idiot out.

Wtf was America thinking? I know they standard '2 million more voted for Hillary' is the retort here, but it should have been '20 million more voted for Hillary'.

It's utterly ridiculous. They can wear it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534

Then vote the idiot out.

Wtf was America thinking? I know they standard '2 million more voted for Hillary' is the retort here, but it should have been '20 million more voted for Hillary'.

Can't argue with that. I understand why Americans try to defend themselves in this context... but I don't think there is a viable defense.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Then vote the idiot out.

yeah, well, they can't exactly do that for 2 more years. I don't think "they can wear it" is really all that helpful to those who voted hillary and have to live with this POS every day. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

be careful with those broad strokes........

the funny thing is you think Canada isn't capable of doing the same thing, don't fool yourself.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    my2hands said:

be careful with those broad strokes........

the funny thing is you think Canada isn't capable of doing the same thing, don't fool yourself.

That doesn't seem relevant. Get back to us if Canada actually does do the same thing. I sure as fuck won't be defending Canada if it does.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    who's defending America? just tired of Canadians on here painting us all with a broad brush, Canada isn't as different as you think
  • Options
    trust me, Canada has plenty of morons and racists
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    who's defending America? just tired of Canadians on here painting us all with a broad brush, Canada isn't as different as you think
    we had doug ford. and then those idiots elected his brother. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    trust me, Canada has plenty of morons and racists
    But we don't have Trump. America always has to one up us.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I like to think the world knows it's just him.   
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    my2hands said:
    Lots of people are, but I wasn't accusing you of doing it.

I'm not sure why you're saying I think Canada is as different as anything. I never said anything about that one way or the other. :confused: But you know what, Trump is the POTUS right now, so that's what we're going to be focusing on.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    edited September 2018
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

Can't argue with that. I understand why Americans try to defend themselves in this context... but I don't think there is a viable defense.
    Take the non-Montreal area of Quebec and multiply the population by 10.

That is why.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,377
    everyone make sure you're registered. people who vote have seen their names taken off recently while voting for the primaries
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    igotid88 said:
    everyone make sure you're registered. people who vote have seen their names taken off recently while voting for the primaries
    Yup. Good reminder.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    This UN embarrassment is really telling.

I think the idiot thought that room was the same type of room he typically experiences at one of his rallies. And I think he thought the people in it would be impressed with him and his spew just like the mindless morons he typically panders to.

Does he have no idea that he is universally thought of as a f**king idiot? And that he has zero respect from anyone outside of his ignorant base?
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.
    I don't understand what you mean...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.
    He is saying there are plenty of Cletuses in Quebec.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.

Oh. Okay... I've actually never heard that.
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason: World’s Laughing Stock.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Better change course immediately Germany.

Bahahahahshahahahahahahahahaha!

#standuptostupid
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason: World’s Laughing Stock.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Better change course immediately Germany.

Bahahahahshahahahahahahahahaha!

#standuptostupid
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/analysis-‘people-actually-laughed-at-a-president’-at-un-speech-trump-suffers-the-fate-he-always-feared/ar-AAAFdhK?li=AAggNb9&ocid=edgsp

Lol
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.

is it spelled Qletus in Quebec?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Why would you have to register to vote? What is the reasoning for having to register?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited September 2018
    Remember this?

trumpito claiming electoral victory for the REDHATS on DECEMBER 1st 2017....get it straight.  Look at those maps.

DECEMBER 1st 2017. 

REGISTER and VOTE.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Why would you have to register to vote? What is the reasoning for having to register?
    Where I live, it has to do with which geographical area you live in. That determines which riding you vote in -  federal, provincial and municipal. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    In my state if you get a drivers license and when you renew it, you’re automatically registered. 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    PJ_Soul said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.

Cletois
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then vote the idiot out.

That is why.

Cletois
    Or just Q.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.