Options

Kavanaugh

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    PJ_Soul said:
    Interesting to remember that no one thought ANY of this through this guy’s last 30 years in his career.  Law school, civil court, DC appeals court, nothing.  None of his friends were wanted for assault, none were even questioned.  Not even the guy who helped him supposedly drug and have sex with women, none of the folks who signed his yearbook with Rennet or whatever the word is in there were even asked about assaults.  not a peep.  Now they’re suddenly like “oh, THAT Brett Kavanaugh?!?”

Just saying that before all of the conspiracists start throwing out crazy stuff, and before we all try to attack and ruin someone’s personal life or career because we don’t agree with their politics or hate Trump, be human beings first.  There’s a process before someone is considered guilty in this country, let’s go through that first.  

By the way, in case people forgot like it seems they did about Brett for the last 30 years, the process doesn’t include a circus hearing like we have planned on Thursday, or even an FBI investigation.  It involves bringing evidence to the police, and bringing charges against the person you’re accusing.  Not writing a letter to a senator.  

Again, I just want to pump the conspiracy breaks here.  There’s of course a chance Ford is a victim.  There’s also a chance this another Duke Lacrosse team.
    Maybe go back and read the thread where issues like this are discussed before just churning the same excuses again. 
    Excuses?  Sorry, but I’m living in the world of facts, and unfortunately for her, having someone make a claim isn’t a fact.  Neither is a an eye witness unless they can prove what they’re saying.  I’ll believe a rape test, physical evidence from the scene, photos, videos, etc.  A great example is Cosby- there was a LOT of evidence to convict him, and convict and punish him they have done.  Our justice system isn’t based on claims, it’s based on evidence, and it always will be.  It’s not nice to those who decide not to come forward when these acts happen, but that’s how it works.
    have you read this thread though? As others and myself have mentioned, there are very good reasons why you can't just rely on facts they way you're suggesting, and there is a tons of info out there that you could go through to understand why that is in fact NOT how it works. Are you planning on just ignoring all of it?
    As has also been pointed out, the confirmation hearings are not a court of law. They're basically a job interview. Since when do job interviews require facts that stand up in a court of law before the applicant is rejected?
    I haven’t read the thread, and I don’t plan on it- fill me in on the reasons you can’t go through the legal process.  I have empathy for the accused in these situations as much as I do for the victim- both are human beings until the gavel hits the bench.  You can’t go around making claims about people and disrupting or maybe worse their careers or personal
    lives without repercussion- that’s why the legal system exists- so both parties are protected and we don’t have a Wild West of no rule and everyone just shouts over everyone.

100% agree with the fact that this is similar to a job interview, you’re absolutely correct.  That’s part of my point, it’s not the place for this type of claim.  If I were interviewing someone (and I’ve done hundreds of them) and someone came to me telling me that a candidate if spoken with had raped someone (but there was no court case) I would disregard it because they need to go to the police, not me.
    Statute of limitations. . That's why. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Interesting to remember that no one thought ANY of this through this guy’s last 30 years in his career.  Law school, civil court, DC appeals court, nothing.  None of his friends were wanted for assault, none were even questioned.  Not even the guy who helped him supposedly drug and have sex with women, none of the folks who signed his yearbook with Rennet or whatever the word is in there were even asked about assaults.  not a peep.  Now they’re suddenly like “oh, THAT Brett Kavanaugh?!?”

Just saying that before all of the conspiracists start throwing out crazy stuff, and before we all try to attack and ruin someone’s personal life or career because we don’t agree with their politics or hate Trump, be human beings first.  There’s a process before someone is considered guilty in this country, let’s go through that first.  

By the way, in case people forgot like it seems they did about Brett for the last 30 years, the process doesn’t include a circus hearing like we have planned on Thursday, or even an FBI investigation.  It involves bringing evidence to the police, and bringing charges against the person you’re accusing.  Not writing a letter to a senator.  

Again, I just want to pump the conspiracy breaks here.  There’s of course a chance Ford is a victim.  There’s also a chance this another Duke Lacrosse team.
    Maybe go back and read the thread where issues like this are discussed before just churning the same excuses again. 
    Excuses?  Sorry, but I’m living in the world of facts, and unfortunately for her, having someone make a claim isn’t a fact.  Neither is a an eye witness unless they can prove what they’re saying.  I’ll believe a rape test, physical evidence from the scene, photos, videos, etc.  A great example is Cosby- there was a LOT of evidence to convict him, and convict and punish him they have done.  Our justice system isn’t based on claims, it’s based on evidence, and it always will be.  It’s not nice to those who decide not to come forward when these acts happen, but that’s how it works.
    have you read this thread though? As others and myself have mentioned, there are very good reasons why you can't just rely on facts they way you're suggesting, and there is a tons of info out there that you could go through to understand why that is in fact NOT how it works. Are you planning on just ignoring all of it?
    As has also been pointed out, the confirmation hearings are not a court of law. They're basically a job interview. Since when do job interviews require facts that stand up in a court of law before the applicant is rejected?
    I haven’t read the thread, and I don’t plan on it- fill me in on the reasons you can’t go through the legal process.  I have empathy for the accused in these situations as much as I do for the victim- both are human beings until the gavel hits the bench.  You can’t go around making claims about people and disrupting or maybe worse their careers or personal
    lives without repercussion- that’s why the legal system exists- so both parties are protected and we don’t have a Wild West of no rule and everyone just shouts over everyone.

100% agree with the fact that this is similar to a job interview, you’re absolutely correct.  That’s part of my point, it’s not the place for this type of claim.  If I were interviewing someone (and I’ve done hundreds of them) and someone came to me telling me that a candidate if spoken with had raped someone (but there was no court case) I would disregard it because they need to go to the police, not me.
    Ford asked for the FBI to get involved.  Did you miss that part?
    You don’t ask for the FBI to get involved, you go to the police- did you miss THAT part? Jesus, folks, there’s a course of action to follow.  The FBI isn’t around to take orders from citizens, never has been.
    Actually in this case the White House could ask the FBI to get involved.  Ford wants them to do that.  The WH doesn't want to do that.

That seems to suggest that Ford is telling the truth.  And it suggests that the WH/Kavanaugh are hiding something.

I've heard that repeated many times, and I disagree with that logic.
    Did Hilary welcome an FBI investigation to prove she was innocent? Of course not, no one does.  Innocent people don't want to be investigated just as much as guilty people, so wanting or not wanting one has little relevance to me.
    If you want t use the unwelcoming of an FBI investigation as part of your evidence of guilt, that can go down a whole new rabbit hole.
    VICTIM: 
    Q: You claim to have been assaulted.  Is that true?
    A: Yes
    Q: Would you like the FBI to investigate that assault?

Accused:
    Q: You have been accused of assault. Did you?
    A: No

Give me a fucking break

So then you would say anyone dismissing an investigation is guilty?
    Really puts a lot of things in a  new perspective then
    As I mentioned before...it "suggests" that the accuser is telling the truth and the accused is hiding something

simple logic
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You don’t ask for the FBI to get involved, you go to the police- did you miss THAT part? Jesus, folks, there’s a course of action to follow.  The FBI isn’t around to take orders from citizens, never has been.
    Actually in this case the White House could ask the FBI to get involved.  Ford wants them to do that.  The WH doesn't want to do that.

That seems to suggest that Ford is telling the truth.  And it suggests that the WH/Kavanaugh are hiding something.

Did Hilary welcome an FBI investigation to prove she was innocent? Of course not, no one does.  Innocent people don't want to be investigated just as much as guilty people, so wanting or not wanting one has little relevance to me.
    If you want t use the unwelcoming of an FBI investigation as part of your evidence of guilt, that can go down a whole new rabbit hole.
    VICTIM: 

Accused:

Give me a fucking break

Guilty? No. Suspicious? You bet.

Did you read that New Yorker article?
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Look, I just hope you guys are as aggressive about getting to the bottom of Keith Ellison’s situation as you are with Kavanaugh.  If you care about the women, which you all claim, then it shouldn’t matter the position/party of the man involved.  Flowers, Broderick, Monahan, Lewinski, Ford- all of them are victims in one way or another.  Seems like people here were silent last month when news broke of his violence towards Monahan, yet not the same reaction with regards to Kavanaugh.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

VICTIM: 

Accused:

Give me a fucking break

As I mentioned before...it "suggests" that the accuser is telling the truth and the accused is hiding something

simple logic
    Thats like saying you don't mind being audited if you know you did your taxes right.
    No one wants to be audited, no ones wants an FBI investigation on them, regardless of guilt or innocence.  That to me is simply logic.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

VICTIM: 

Accused:

Give me a fucking break

simple logic
    Thats like saying you don't mind being audited if you know you did your taxes right.
    No one wants to be audited, no ones wants an FBI investigation on them, regardless of guilt or innocence.  That to me is simply logic.
    Ridiculous.  If my tax return consists of a W-2 and mortgage interest why would I mind an audit?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited September 2018
    Look, I just hope you guys are as aggressive about getting to the bottom of Keith Ellison’s situation as you are with Kavanaugh.  If you care about the women, which you all claim, then it shouldn’t matter the position/party of the man involved.  Flowers, Broderick, Monahan, Lewinski, Ford- all of them are victims in one way or another.  Seems like people here were silent last month when news broke of his violence towards Monahan, yet not the same reaction with regards to Kavanaugh.
    If Keith Ellison is nominated as a lifetime SCOTUS Justice, I would definitely be just as aggressive. But I don't see that happening.
    You're right, the party doesn't matter at all. I would NEVER consider that when judging a sex criminal. But yes, the position in Kavanaugh's case is extremely relevant, and the time limit that Congress is placing on it makes it extremely urgent. I can't believe you aren't able to acknowledge that at least.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    party doesn't matter, at least not to me. and the agression of this stems from the seriousness of his potential positiion, the limited timeline for resolution, and the republican party's response to it all. 

al franken's resignation was the appropriate reaction and response. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

VICTIM: 

Accused:

Give me a fucking break

Guilty? No. Suspicious? You bet.

Did you read that New Yorker article?

Just the NY Times article, and 1 other that basically quoted the same things.
    Havent had the time yet.
    Honestly when I heard about it briefly I thought it was NY Times that broke the story, not the Yorker, thats why I read the times first.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

VICTIM: 

Accused:

Give me a fucking break

simple logic
    Well, if you're a judge and you believe in the justice system, then you should have quite a different opinion than a minority living in Chicago accused of a crime. I would expect public officials to be open to an investigation because that's the exposure you signed up for when you asked to be elected to said position. If I was truly innocent and was accused of a crime, would I enjoy the hassle of an investigation, no, but I would want it to happen so it could be resolved.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691

one thing that really knocked me off my chair is "of course there's a chance Ford is a victim". a chance? a CHANCE?
    Knocked you off your chair? Maybe it’s different in Canada but here our legal system assumes innocence of the accused until they are PROVEN guilty.  So yeah, all that any accuser gets is a chance, that’s how our legal system works.
    well since he isnt being charged criminally whats your point exactly?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Clarence Thomas had the FBI investigate him after President Bush asked them to regarding the sexual harassment claims against him. And oh look, he’s on the Supreme Court. What is Team Trump Treason and Kavanaugh hiding? What are they afraid of if he’s “innocent?”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Can someone give me a quick summary of the yearbook thing?
    My data signal is weak and if I navigate away from here I won't make much progress.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    rgambs said:
    My data signal is weak and if I navigate away from here I won't make much progress.
    Here are a few paragraphs from the NYT story about it. I think this part pretty much tells the story of what it's about:

"Brett Kavanaugh’s page in his high school yearbook offers a glimpse of the teenage years of the man who is now President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: lots of football, plenty of drinking, parties at the beach. Among the reminiscences about sports and booze is a mysterious entry: “Renate Alumnius.”

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder (now Renate Schroeder Dolphin), then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Two of Judge Kavanaugh’s classmates say the mentions of Renate were part of the football players’ unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.

“They were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate,” said Sean Hagan, a Georgetown Prep student at the time, referring to Judge Kavanaugh and his teammates. “I can’t express how disgusted I am with them, then and now.”.............

.........When Ms. Dolphin signed the Sept. 14 letter, she wasn’t aware of the “Renate” yearbook references on the pages of Judge Kavanaugh and his football teammates.

“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    edited September 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    Here are a few paragraphs from the NYT story about it. I think this part pretty much tells the story of what it's about:

"Brett Kavanaugh’s page in his high school yearbook offers a glimpse of the teenage years of the man who is now President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: lots of football, plenty of drinking, parties at the beach. Among the reminiscences about sports and booze is a mysterious entry: “Renate Alumnius.”

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder (now Renate Schroeder Dolphin), then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Two of Judge Kavanaugh’s classmates say the mentions of Renate were part of the football players’ unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.

“They were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate,” said Sean Hagan, a Georgetown Prep student at the time, referring to Judge Kavanaugh and his teammates. “I can’t express how disgusted I am with them, then and now.”.............

.........When Ms. Dolphin signed the Sept. 14 letter, she wasn’t aware of the “Renate” yearbook references on the pages of Judge Kavanaugh and his football teammates.

“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”

but that was just a joke wasn't it? i thought comedy didn't upset you?  I don't find it funny of course.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Kavanaugh and a few of his classmates listed "Renate Alumnus" in their list of accomplishments next to their senior pics in the yearbook  This referred to a girl named Renate that they must have all had some sexual interaction with. 

Oddly she was one of the acquaintances that had signed a letter of support for Kavanaugh. She just recently became aware of the entries in the yearbook  

• Options
    edited September 2018
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

but that was just a joke wasn't it? i thought comedy didn't upset you?  I don't find it funny of course.
    Kay, this is getting boring, but to clarify, I never once said that no jokes upset or offend me. I also never said, obviously, that all jokes are funny.

And finally, just as it works for all free speech, nothing is off limits in comedy, but that doesn't protect people from the consequences of their jokes outside of the law. I'm surprised you really need this pointed out.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Just saw pj's post .. Sorry for the overkill 

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

Kay, this is getting boring, but to clarify, I never once said that no jokes upset or offend me. I also never said, obviously, that all jokes are funny. 
    must have been hacked
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

must have been hacked
    I beg your pardon? Are you trying to claim that I did say that? Read again. I did not. I said it is irrelevant if people get offended by a joke. That includes me, if I find a joke offensive and inappropriate. And of course I didn't say all jokes are funny.
    Look, I know you're having trouble with the nuances of my opinion on this (and comedy in general). I forgive you for not being able to understand fully.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

must have been hacked
    Pearl Jam, Stadio San Siro, Milan 2014

The tag on Betterman.  Put it on repeat for a bit and let it sink in.
  • Options
    funny you forgot one name the Orange baffoon himself why ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Feel free to start a Keith Ellison thread that I won’t read and expect others to summarize for me.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    hope one of the senators on that committee asks him if he's comfortable sending one of his daughters to a party with boys will be boys like he was.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Well, they're voting Friday either way. Can't believe a vote is needed at this point. I'm not sure where I place this on the Roy Moore spectrum of moral ineptitude?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    I have a feeling he will withdraw. No idea why...just a gut feeling.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I wonder what will happen if they actually elect him??
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Nothing at all.  Life goes on another step down the road to Idiocracy.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Nothing at all.  Life goes on another step down the road to Idiocracy.
    Well lifetime SCOTUS judges actually can be impeached, so.....