Options

Pearl Jam Prague poster

the more I look at this online, the more I wish I could have got it!  This poster is absolutely stunning.  For the ppl that have this one, how does it look in person?

Comments

• Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    Wow guess no one has it?
  • Options
    slabahn13slabahn13 Chicago Posts: 44
    Image result for eating popcorn gif
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Man, things are usually quiet around here once the weekend comes. I'm sure the poster looks great in person.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774

• Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited September 2018
    It's pretty nice
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,248
    Man, things are usually quiet around here once the weekend comes. I'm sure the poster looks great in person.

It does! (arrived yesterday)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Doesn't it!  B) Mine arrived in FL yesterday as well.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,248
    And Krakow just arrived today. :-)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    Anyone willing to sell or trade for this???
  • Options
    And Krakow just arrived today. :-)
    Just went out the garage and was greeted with one as well from my mailman.  :)

• Options
    edited September 2018
    unknown said:
    Anyone willing to sell or trade for this???
    You really want a tube with this writing on the end cap from Santos, huh?  ;)=)

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931

This does look stunning in person. The colors are so bright. My wife even said, “we’re hanging that one.” :)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited September 2018
    unknown said:
    the more I look at this online, the more I wish I could have got it!  This poster is absolutely stunning.  For the ppl that have this one, how does it look in person?
    Looks better in person. Decided not to buy it in prague, but then I got closer to it and it swayed be. So bought one. Not a fan of the lettering though. But looks more handcrafted in person and less digitally illustratator-designed.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Ok - really need this poster.  Not only was I at the show, I missed the 10club sale.  Can someone please help me out or trade me for something?  I can’t afford the prices on eBay.  Please please help

thanks
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited September 2018
    :o
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    Ok man I’ll go post there I’m desperate