Options

psst...9/21/2018

123457»

Comments

• Options
    on2legs said:
    no flipping value or trade value..no sold out..its sad ,,
    It’s not sad, it’s good. They printed a ton of 4 of the 5 posters for each stadium show this year.

Everyone bitches about prints selling out and not being able to get one and being limited and now they’re sitting in the shop readily available and it’s labeled “sad” and the excuse is that flippers don’t want them.  Not everything has to revolve around flippers here, Jesus. 

Even when you guys get what you want you’re still bitching. 
    u are answering to what u thought i said,not to waht i meant,.
    its sad that posters has value for fans only when has flipping value..cos merch become a business for alot of fans 
    wait for mumford poster or bradk poster that they also had tons of the for home shows ,will sold out in seconds when drop at the shop..cos those has flipping and trade value..
    people buy stuff that has flipping and rade value and its a fact..tons of pages in social media and sales and trades to prove it...
    and i know exactly whats going on around here and with flippers..
    im not bitching,im pointing out  whats going on
    now,find something better to do than answer to my posts,cos thats what u do lately..isnt healthy to be obsessed with people
    They didn’t have tons of Mumford posters they sold out first every day. So you have very wrong information 

You’re making my point by assuming these posters only have value for fans if they flip. Just because they didn’t sell out in the shop doesn’t mean hundreds of people who value the print for what it is didn’t buy it.  You’re equating everything to resale value and generalizing an entire fan base by saying they only buy something when it’s valuable. 

Dont speak about what you perceive to be my obsession when you’re clearly obsessed with why people buy posters and how everyone is a flipper. If I’m answering your posts it’s because I happen to disagree with your view on things and I base my opinion on numbers and facts and not emotion. 
    tons of mumford at the show,,and my information is correct.as brad k sold out first at seattle.good flipping posters sell first at the shows,and here too.and they didnt make more faile than bradk,..
    im not generailing anything,im in groups we do giveaways and buy and sell only for face value posters,so i know the good fan base better than anyone..i gave away 5 postes from europe shows for free,and yes,emek rome,padova and berlin..and receive gifts and face value posters,more than 10 items only from usa shows..no worries,i know very very well whats going on..
    but im gonna call out the flippers which obviouslky i never said is all fans that u implying i said,and ill call erm out u like it or not..
    so its good to disagree,but  ignore from now on will be my reaction to u.cos u clearly u twist my words and try to find something wrong..
    or what u saying..get over it,no matter what u say ill post my opinion in here,u wasting your time trying to prove me wrong

I dunno who you think Mumford is but he only did a print for Boston and it sold out within 30 minutes to an hour every day and within 15 minutes of the doors opening for both shows.

And I don’t care about how amazing you are and how many posters you gave away.  When you say things like “its sad that posters has value for fans only when has flipping value” you ARE generalizing and turning the minority (flippers) into the majority.  
    no more time for your drama
    Lol because you know I’m right and there was no Mumford in Seattle like you keep arguing? 
    haha..whos talking about seattle..we talking for flipping posters in general..mumford sell out first in boston,,huge flipping value..
    bradk as well both seattle and boston..will sell out fast here too..flippers create the market prices out there,,and the same people go for ap edition..its same shit all the time..its straigh business for some people pj merch..if u cant see it,there is not much to explain
    Does this include the lady buying the $1,500 worth of merch or is she just a big fan?
    She’s a respected member of the community 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    on2legs said:
    It’s not sad, it’s good. They printed a ton of 4 of the 5 posters for each stadium show this year.

Everyone bitches about prints selling out and not being able to get one and being limited and now they’re sitting in the shop readily available and it’s labeled “sad” and the excuse is that flippers don’t want them.  Not everything has to revolve around flippers here, Jesus. 

its sad that posters has value for fans only when has flipping value..cos merch become a business for alot of fans 
    wait for mumford poster or bradk poster that they also had tons of the for home shows ,will sold out in seconds when drop at the shop..cos those has flipping and trade value..
    people buy stuff that has flipping and rade value and its a fact..tons of pages in social media and sales and trades to prove it...
    now,find something better to do than answer to my posts,cos thats what u do lately..isnt healthy to be obsessed with people
    They didn’t have tons of Mumford posters they sold out first every day. So you have very wrong information 

You’re making my point by assuming these posters only have value for fans if they flip. Just because they didn’t sell out in the shop doesn’t mean hundreds of people who value the print for what it is didn’t buy it.  You’re equating everything to resale value and generalizing an entire fan base by saying they only buy something when it’s valuable. 

Dont speak about what you perceive to be my obsession when you’re clearly obsessed with why people buy posters and how everyone is a flipper. If I’m answering your posts it’s because I happen to disagree with your view on things and I base my opinion on numbers and facts and not emotion. 
    tons of mumford at the show,,and my information is correct.as brad k sold out first at seattle.good flipping posters sell first at the shows,and here too.and they didnt make more faile than bradk,..
    im not generailing anything,im in groups we do giveaways and buy and sell only for face value posters,so i know the good fan base better than anyone..i gave away 5 postes from europe shows for free,and yes,emek rome,padova and berlin..and receive gifts and face value posters,more than 10 items only from usa shows..no worries,i know very very well whats going on..
    but im gonna call out the flippers which obviouslky i never said is all fans that u implying i said,and ill call erm out u like it or not..
    so its good to disagree,but  ignore from now on will be my reaction to u.cos u clearly u twist my words and try to find something wrong..
    or what u saying..get over it,no matter what u say ill post my opinion in here,u wasting your time trying to prove me wrong

I dunno who you think Mumford is but he only did a print for Boston and it sold out within 30 minutes to an hour every day and within 15 minutes of the doors opening for both shows.

And I don’t care about how amazing you are and how many posters you gave away.  When you say things like “its sad that posters has value for fans only when has flipping value” you ARE generalizing and turning the minority (flippers) into the majority.  
    Lol because you know I’m right and there was no Mumford in Seattle like you keep arguing? 
    haha..whos talking about seattle..we talking for flipping posters in general..mumford sell out first in boston,,huge flipping value..
    bradk as well both seattle and boston..will sell out fast here too..flippers create the market prices out there,,and the same people go for ap edition..its same shit all the time..its straigh business for some people pj merch..if u cant see it,there is not much to explain
    Does this include the lady buying the $1,500 worth of merch or is she just a big fan?
    Listen she is a big collector that needs each T-shirt in every available size. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:

Yes.  The downside of being a completist.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:

Very true. Imagine how much she spends on a display case?!

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,714
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:

Or shipping labels?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:

Or shipping labels?
    Yes!!!!! Lol