Home/Away Shows Box Set?

Jlance00Jlance00 Rhode Island Posts: 19
Just wondering if and when there would be a box set release.  Its impossible to settle on one city, need them all!

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    If anything, I'm guessing it will be a 2018 box set of every show. Not just the US ones. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I would prefer the entire 2018 boxset.  Not just a subset.
  • CopperTom said:
    I would prefer the entire 2018 boxset.  Not just a subset.

I'd like if they offer both.  Understand the bootleg completists, but I wouldn't mind a home/away show box as a nice reminder of a great PJ summer.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

The Spectrum boxset was pretty cool....
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• CDEANSEATTLECDEANSEATTLE Seattle Posts: 33

The Spectrum alone was pretty cool but that packaging with the cards was awesome and would love something similiar, maybe a score card for the set list.  I am hoping for a Bluray of the 1-90 tour as with the Safeco Pearl jam fireworks night as a bonus feature 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

The Spectrum alone was pretty cool but that packaging with the cards was awesome and would love something similiar, maybe a score card for the set list.  I am hoping for a Bluray of the 1-90 tour as with the Safeco Pearl jam fireworks night as a bonus feature 
    This would be awesome.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Indeed. Though wished that "included DVD compilation" disc bonus rumor was included in the Box Set. 

I was there for all 4 nights in Philly. It was incredible! :) 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    demetrios said:

Indeed. Though wished that "included DVD compilation" disc bonus rumor was included in the Box Set. 

Question, can you fit 5 shows into that box by chance?

I know its a 4 show set but was just curious if there was room to add. Did the cards that came with it create enough space to jam another in?

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios said:

Question, can you fit 5 shows into that box by chance?

I know its a 4 show set but was just curious if there was room to add. Did the cards that came with it create enough space to jam another in?

Wouldn't be able to fit 5 shows in there, but it could easily fit a thin cardboard case DVD, along with the 4 cardboard gate fold sleeve shows & cards.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

thanks for the info. I have a CRB 5 show set from the Fillmore id like to get some kind of box to keep them in.

Thought maybe this one would do and Id decorate it in CRB Stickers.