Comments

• courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    bump
    bump
    really need gone, bump
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Pretty sure the reason they're not "gone" yet is for the same reason some were commenting "Good luck with that" in the beginning.  Sounds like many think your prices don't make sense.  So if you want them gone... probably need to change your prices.  But don't mind me, I'm just pointing out what seems kind of obvious from the conversation.
    JH6056 said:
    Pretty sure the reason they're not "gone" yet is for the same reason some were commenting "Good luck with that" in the beginning.  Sounds like many think your prices don't make sense.  So if you want them gone... probably need to change your prices.  But don't mind me, I'm just pointing out what seems kind of obvious from the conversation.
    took the prices off of expressobeans but whateve.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,440
    courtmcc said:
    JH6056 said:
    took the prices off of expressobeans but whateve.
    I hear expressobeans is a bad place to check for prices, they don't keep site up to date anymore. They say eBay is your best bet for prices, but you heed to check what is sold and not listed
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    well.. i just did that too and the prices are about the same. 
    bump
    Bump