Options

Springsteen at Australia Concert: 'We Stand Before You Embarrassed Americans'

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    anytime you alienate any of your customers, it's a bad move.  Short-term boost, but it will hurt long-term sales. 
    in what marketing world does alienating your customers give you a short term boost? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited September 2018
    anytime you alienate any of your customers, it's a bad move.  Short-term boost, but it will hurt long-term sales. 
    in what marketing world does alienating your customers give you a short term boost? 
    It doesn't.
    What Nike did was alienate customers they didn't care about anyhow, and gave itself a long-term boost by ingratiating itself with the customers they do care about. As someone already stated, Nike isn't worried about losing their moronic racist American patriot-crowing white customers (which I'm going to say, on a positive note, doesn't include very many people at all in the scheme of things). Clearly.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    The Ghost of Tom Joad. JFC, who doesnt like that one? Fuck.lol

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I own no bruce. never have. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    Yeah, like that time PJ played Bushleaguer in CO and Uniondale and then had to retire and quit touring forever...

A bad business move would be trying to appease every customer's personal fetishes. It's not like they promoted violence and hate. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Keep betting against Bruce & Nike lol
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    tbergs said:
    Yeah, like that time PJ played Bushleaguer in CO and Uniondale and then had to retire and quit touring forever...

=) 
  • Options

What would it take for you to be embarrassed about the leader of your country? If not Trump...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

What would it take for you to be embarrassed about the leader of your country? If not Trump...
    To be married to a trans-gender and lie about where you were born......
  • Options

... what
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

... what
    He's trolling you. Both were far right rumors about Obama.
  • Options
    Ask questions- get answers 
  • Options
    I think you might actually believe it though? I'll take two slices of pepperoni, please. 
  • Options
    He meant real answers not like the Baffoon you support who only spews lies after lies after lies ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I think you might actually believe it though? I'll take two slices of pepperoni, please. 
    ask Joan Rivers
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    They sure as hell ain't boring.  If this were the 19th century, Dylan would be Emerson and Bruce would be Thoreau.  He writes more lyrics, meaningful ones, in one song than most writers do for an entire album.  
    Well it's a good thing everyone has their own taste an opinion then. ;)  

Can't stand the Bruce music I've heard.  Not a fan.  Now I am a fan of the guy cause he puts on a show for his fans, but it's not for me.  I'd fall asleep at his show.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    He meant real answers not like the Baffoon you support who only spews lies after lies after lies ! 
    Did I ever say I supported him?
  • Options
    Did I ever say I supported him?
    No you haven’t I shouldn’t have assumed, so you believe in the Orange Baffoon? Please show us concrete proof that Obama was not born here ? Or even better that Michelle is a transgender..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    ask Joan Rivers
    Lol I'm not following you brother... Joan Rivers?
  • Options
    Oh, I see... she said Michelle was transsexual... that's cute 

You believe it Buckster?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    This is a fucking joke right?  The thread just took a turn towards idiocy.
  • Options
    I have an uncle who still believes that idiotic shit. It's unreal how stupid some people are, but he voted for Trump so what a shock. Talk about embarrassing Americans.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    This is a fucking joke right?  The thread just took a turn towards idiocy.
    Just?
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837

The same group who thinks Michelle is a man also think gold diggers are classy ladies.
  • Options
    just having a little fun with you guys.....I don't believe or care about anything on the internet or in the media.....
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    just having a little fun with you guys.....I don't believe or care about anything on the internet or in the media.....
    If that were true, the records would be intact.  
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    I care about my country....
  • Options
    I care about my country....
    So? Lots of people do. That’s got nothing to do with breaking stuff. 
  • Options
    How does breaking records help your country?